One Summer Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers

"Technically I suckled." She burst into laughter. "This is why we don't talk about it."

"What about your mom?" She asked when she calmed down.

"She always said she preferred a girl and she adored Caily even if it was only for a few hours she had her until they sorted out the problem. I like to think that our friendship started at that hospital."

"I am jealous. I wish I had someone as special as that."

"Of course you do. I see you every day surrounded by people. You are a very popular girl." I said.

"Those are two different things. Those people don't care about me. They don't even know me."

"Not even Caily?" She thought before answering.

"I think she knows me best but even she doesn't know everything about me." I enjoyed talking to Lisa as much as Caily.

"So, tell me something no one else knows about you." The way her eyebrows crinkled and her lips mashed up, made me want to reach out and touch her.

"My middle name is meadow." She said.

"Come on! Tell me something I can't find in your birth certificate. Tell me a big secret." I pushed her, hoping she would open up to me. She kept her silence for a long time and I lost hope that she would say anything.

"My uncle tried to have sex with me." She confessed. Her eyes were on the floor when she said it. I just kept staring at her, waiting for the punch line or something.

"What?" I finally said.

"He's not my real uncle, just one of my father's good friends. I had known him all my life. They have this football night at my house, my father and him. We joke all the time, and he's nice. But one night when he got drunk..." She didn't have to say the rest.

"Oh my god! Did you tell your father?" I started whispering. This was a much bigger secret than I wanted to know. She looked regretful that she even opened her mouth.

"No, I don't want him to know." She said quickly.

"Why not?"

"Doesn't matter! Nothing happened, okay!" I backed off. My pushing obviously upset her more. I guessed she just wanted to forget everything about that. I didn't blame her.

I reached for her hand and squeezed gently. "I won't tell anyone about this." She smiled. Our orders arrived. We ate silently.

"You got mayo on your face." Lisa pointed out. I tried to get it. She laughed. "Let me." She wiped it away with her fingers and licked it.

"Tastes better this way." She was back to her flirty self. She smiled- a genuine smile. If ever there was a time to kiss her it was then.

"Tau, Lisa..." I couldn't believe it when I looked up. "So, this is where you two ended up." It was Caily.

"Caily, what are you doing here?" I asked. She scooted in next to Lisa.

"What do you think? I am here for dinner, just like you both." She said. I didn't believe that for a second. She hated burger joints. Anyone could see that, when she ordered just the Caesar salad.

"What have you guys been doing?" She asked.

"Having fun." Lisa answered.

"Good. Tau loves having fun, doesn't he?" Caily faked a smile at me.

"Yes I do." I said through gritted teeth. "Or at least till now."

"So, this is different Lisa. I thought you never liked foreplay." Caily asked her and then looked at me. "Lisa thinks anything before the sex: the dates, the conversations all that are a waste of time. I can't believe she hasn't gotten to your pants yet." She said to me.

"I don't know. I like talking to Tau. He had many interesting stories to tell me about you."

"Did he now?" I knew what Caily thought and it was seriously annoying.

"I was just telling her about the day we were born." I told her before she got any wild ideas. She still looked suspicious.

"Yes, he told me how special your relationship is." Lisa said.

"Tau just gets carried away some time." I was getting really pissed off with Caily. She had no right to butt in; when I already told her, I wouldn't say anything. "He tends to exaggerate the little gestures."

"Let me exaggerate this for you; why don't you leave?" I said.

Caily's face contorted in anger. "I wasn't planning on staying." She got up and left without her salad. I was ready to blow up too. Turning my anger towards the burger in front of me seemed like the best way to let out some steam. It did nothing but make me choke.

"I have never seen her so pissed off." Lisa commented. I felt the same way.

"She will calm down eventually." Those words were meant more for me. We finished eating in silence. They brought the salad Caily ordered. We packed it. Outside Caily's car was still parked there. We both headed in that direction. Caily was on the ground, leaning against a tire.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What do you think?" She pointed to the flat. "And I don't have a spare." Lisa checked in the back. She took her bags and approached me.

"I think you should take her home." I looked down at Caily who didn't protest the idea.

"What about you?"

"I will be fine." She kissed me on my cheek. "We are going to the beach tomorrow. You should come."

"I will try." She kissed me on the lips that time, an incentive to be there.

"Bye Lisa meadow." I said as I watched her leave. I didn't take my eyes off her until she disappeared.

"I don't need you. I can go home myself." Caily said, glaring at me. "You can follow her if you want."

I took in deep breaths and went about locking her car and collecting her belongings.

"Get up Caily." She prolonged the moment, thinking I would leave but eventually she got up. She grabbed her bags from my hands and walked off.

"I can carry those." I followed. She ignored me with fast strides. She only answered after pestering her for a while.

"No need, Mr Dependable!"

"What's gotten into you Caily?" I asked.

She turned around and faced me. "Me? You should be asking yourself that question. Just because she wags her tail at you, you don't run of sniffing." She poked me in the chest, which was annoying.

"Are you calling me a dog?"

"A horn dog too blind to see what's in front of you." Loud Spanish music filled my ears as a passing car pulled up next to us.

"Caily, we should talk about this later." I took the bags from her.

"No, we are going to talk about it now."

"Oi Chica, need a lift?" The guy riding shotgun asked. Caily ignored them.

"Lisa is just using you to get to me. When are you going to get that through your thick skull of yours?" I grabbed Caily's hand and dragged her away. The car slowly followed us as one of them got out. He ran up to us. "Need some help with this pendejo? We can take care of you."

"Why don't you take a hike asshole?" Caily said.

"Don't be like that! We will treat you good." He grabbed Caily's hand. Caily took one look and kicked him right in the marbles.

"Was that good?" Caily taunted as the guy keeled over. It took a moment for the others to realize what happened. In that brief time, before they came after us, I dropped my bike and pulled Caily into a side alley, which turned out to be a dead end. I cursed myself as I climbed up a dumpster. I held out of my hand.

"I am not climbing on top of that." She said with a disgusted look. I couldn't believe the totally irrelevant notion pertaining to our situation.

"Caily, take my hand now!" I commanded.

She glared at me but took it. We climbed over a fence and dropped into someone's back yard. I prayed they didn't have dogs. I heard voices on the other side. I got up and ran towards a tool shed close by. Thankfully, it was open. I let in Caily first, and then closed the door behind me. It was small, just enough for us to stand there. Light trickled through the gaps and cracks, enough for us to see clearly. Voices were still searching on the other side of the fence. I dropped her shopping bags and turned my anger towards Caily.

"What possessed you to kick a gang member on the balls? Are you crazy?" I tried to control my volume as much as I could.

"Stop being such a pussy and man up Tau!" She said. Her nonchalance drove me crazy.

"I didn't believe when you said what a brat you could be but now I know."

"You know what genius?" She spat the words right in my face.

"What an 'A' class bitch you can be!" That did it. She shouted at the top of her lungs, all the profanity she could muster. I tried to cover her mouth, but she bit me. She was going to get us killed if she didn't stop. Therefore, I did the one thing I could.

I kissed her.

That shut her up. At first, she didn't react but then she began to push me away but her mouth wasn't all that reluctant. They moulded against mine drawing out the moisture from within. She began to kiss me back. She struggled within that confided space, her hands pushing me away but her body pulling me in. I bound her wrists to the side and kissed her, taking a long time to taste her lips properly. As I sucked her upper lip, she bit my lower enough to bleed. I backed off.

She tried to break free of me but the more she struggled, the more I held on to her. I had this feeling if I released her, I would lose her. When I looked into her eyes, something in me snapped. I forced her against the walls and held her there tightly. Her bare legs were deviously trying to take out my balls but I gave her no room to get any force into it. What her struggling did was awaken my cock. Her thighs rubbed against my groin in a very erotic way. I found myself losing more and more focus. I glued my mouth to hers, breathing as she did, and taking her in with every breath. Soon she asked for more, kissing and biting me. I crushed myself to her, occasionally our tongues meeting each other. It was a struggle, fighting for dominance over the other. I finally gave in, letting her explore my mouth. Her tongue dove in and out tasting every corner of my mouth. I got to feel the inside of hers too when she allowed it. She was a good kisser, better experienced than I was.

We were not ourselves but versions that didn't care we were friends or that she had a boyfriend. Some primal force drove us and nothing else mattered, not even the angry voices trying to kill us.

I released her hands and started feeling her through her dress, from her hips up to her breasts. The smooth fabric slipped against her skin but I wanted to feel them without the hindrance. I plunged under her neckline and pushed her bra aside to get to them. As I dreamed, they fit into my palms perfectly. Her hands were also roaming around my back. Her nipple stuck out in between my fingers. I tweaked it, which she enjoyed. I had to see it. I pushed aside her dress and broke away from her kiss. It was as she described- a small nipple in the centre of an oval areola. However, she forgot to mention the black mole above it. I started with a kiss to that spot and then made a circle around her pink island. She panted, as I got closer to her nipple. By then, the little nub was hard enough to poke. I flicked my tongue over it, eliciting more moans from Caily. Her legs positioned on either side of mine that her pussy made contact with the front of my thighs. She rubbed against it. I pulled up her dress to give her better access. My dick poked against her other leg and I had an urge to do the same.

While shamelessly rubbing against each other, the voices on the other side began to disappear. The friction was incredible. I wanted to taste her moist pussy again. I dove under her skirt and pressed my face against her mound. She grabbed a fistful of hair and smothered me. I loved that smell so much; I wanted to stay there forever. I licked her over her drenched panties. With the added layer, I had no problem sucking her hard. Just as I pushed her panty aside, she began to make her love noises again. To be on the safe side, I went up to kiss her. This time her pussy positioned right at the head of my penis. She massaged against it, turning my legs to rubber. I couldn't hold onto her. I leaned against the wall; Caily sandwiched in between and humped her like a dog. She nuzzled under my neck, where she bit me constantly. Her leg wound around me, giving me better access. She was more forceful than me, grinding herself to orgasm. As she came, she tackled me to the door. We fell out on to the grass, Caily straddling me. She wasn't done.

I wanted to release my dick but she grabbed my hands and held it to my chest. She rocked back and forth, even as she shuddered from her orgasm, slipping my cock between her thighs. It felt so good. Her eyes filled with unbridled lust. I closed mine and enjoyed the sensations rocking my body. She concentrated on rubbing her clit over the shaft of my penis. Every time she reached the underside of my head, I throbbed with pleasure. The contrast of the cool earth and the heat of our bodies sent shivers through me. I grabbed her hips and helped her rock better to my rhythm. She threw her head back and moaned. I focussed on her tits, crushing them in between my fingers. That sent us both over the edge. She was about to scream but I crushed my mouth against her again. We kissed long after our orgasms ended. It was so incredible; I didn't want it to stop. Finally, sense came back to us.

We got up and avoiding eye contact, adjusted our clothes. My shorts had a very big embarrassing stain in the front. We wanted to leave before the owners found two horny teenagers having sex in their back yard. I grabbed Caily's bags.

I was first to climb back out to see if the coast was clear. I led Caily back to the street, keeping an eye out for the car. I found my bike trashed and thrown to the side.

"I am sorry." Caily said. I looked up from where I was crouched. She really looked sorry. I didn't know if she apologised for our fight or for my bike. Either way I felt no anger towards her.

"It wasn't your fault." I collected all the parts and we left.

We walked back to her house in silence. She quickly bid good night and disappeared inside. I on the other hand had a very long uncomfortable bus ride. As soon as I got home, I rummaged through my old stuff. I found what I looked for: a red butterfly hairpin. I had stolen it from Caily when we were little kids just to make her cry. I never told her about it.

My dream made sense. It wasn't about me losing Caily as a friend. It was that our friendship had grown into something more even without me realising it. She wasn't a little girl anymore and I wasn't the little boy who stole a hairpin. She was a beautiful smart girl that I could no longer ignore as just another girl or think of as just as a friend.

My phone rang.

For the first time ever, I didn't want to answer it. I was sure it was Caily and I didn't know what to say to her. I was lost for words.

I let it ring.

Eventually, it stopped but I kept staring at the phone, wondering what would happen to us.

cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers