All Comments on 'One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Non-stop, one after another, everyone having fun

The barbs and jokes were fun

Thanks

But, SSL, one of my least favorite things to read about is ass to mouth and once it started it kept going. Thanks butt no thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

A sequel will be required of you slut. And stop with the references to gay male stuff each time you do that I lose my erection and it takes me more time to properly get-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
je t'adore...

;)

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
My vote of 5

I have been reading your stories, since you appeared on the lit horizon. Each of them is wank-worthy.

Thank you for the fantasies.

MinetocontrolmysweetMinetocontrolmysweetover 6 years ago
Amazing

Jasmine, that is indeed one of the best stories in any genre I have read. Unlike some I have no issues with any of the content in the story and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. A sequel would be great to see from you as I know there are many ways you could go with it.

Hopefully this will happen in the near future. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Keep up the great work my dear! 😊

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 6 years ago
Brilliant !!

As always a great read. Keep them cumming :-)

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Hot

Then, most of your stories are hot. Thank you for another one.

leglover13leglover13over 6 years ago
Memories

Thanks Jasmine, Another great story. Would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

Very well written story and gave you 5 stars. One thing I didn't like though was the ass to mouth as that is so unhygienic to me its gross but that did not deter me from giving you 5 *'s

I would really be curious to know a woman's opinion on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another classic silkstockingslover story!!

As usual, another fine story! I certainly hope this is only the first of many chapters!

Krondo08Krondo08over 6 years ago
Great stories

I love all your stories including this one and hope to see many more from you. Have you ever thought of writing a story about a brother/son being pegged by his sister and mother and maybe other female relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

MORE PLEASE! We definitely need to know what happened with tiffany. We need many more chapters of how this continues after the wedding.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Being bi myself, I found your story delightful. As I also write for this site, I felt you did a great job differentiating between the characters. In a sequel, would love to see Emily embarrassed when she shows up to get her monthly supplies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done...

... probably one of your best in a while. Definitely 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy

You've done it again, love all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story hope to hear more about them

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 6 years ago
Enjoy Your Work

Totally enjoy your stories and this one is again superb. Thank for the creativity you have, you story development and the erotic fantasies you spur...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot! Would love to hear more about this family!!

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Just enough plot to hold the fuck scenes together

5 stars! Sometimes you just want a good stroke story, and this one delivered that nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I read all your stories as you are, in my opinion, one of the best authors on the site. I don't always love your stories but am always grateful that you not only took the time to write them but had the courage to share them. Also, I'd like to send a shout out to your editor(s) that you consistently mention at the beginning. They, too, do an excellent job.

I read all previous 19 comments and saw that 2 didn't like ass to mouth. Personally, I love it so I felt I should mention that.

I do hope, selfishly, you don't make us wait too long for the sequels. You have so many stories that I am eagerly awaiting additional chapters to (but I'm not complaining - you have a right to a life of your own).

Obviously I hope that the rest of the female family is added to the story and would have no objections if the husbands were found out to be gay/bisexual and or cuckold. Perhaps his dad was hoping to add him to the male bonding experience of golfing.

JobeiJobeiover 6 years ago
Great as always

You continue to be one of the true highlights of this site. Any time you post something it is a must read

I hope you continue and post some sequels to this family story. In it your character already stated the hierarchy that was present, would enjoy seeing wade make himself the new Alpha of that.

And as some others have stated I would enjoy seeing you do something with the males as well. In all of your stories I do not think you have had a son take charge, without someone else's influence, of the entire family. Perhaps time to change that a little bit :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great one!

You never disappoint me with your stories and always leave me feeling excited, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Started great

Rushed the finish with sloppy execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love silk stockingslover.

Another cock gowing story. You never fail to excite my pervy nature. Thank you.

From paul the perv

solaydbaksolaydbakover 6 years ago
Make this a series please

This needs to be a series.

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 6 years ago
Series plz

Hot Dang you need to write more chapters of This one. Its awesome.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Always FANTASTIC STORIES

Hope you do add another chapter.

We have a few SLUT LESBIANS TO BE FUCKED.

I AM STILL HARD

You need to convert the shy girl to a COCK LOVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please continue this series and kinky tales.. they both have tons of room for a multitude of chapters.

mBrowmBrowover 6 years ago
Great again!

Thanks for another great story! 5!

MstChiefMstChiefover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Once again you have written a great story.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
There's something missing...

... In the voting... Where's the 10 - Star points? Really? This doesn't just deserve a 5 - Star rating. It deserves a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Read

Another excellent read like most of your stories. There is potential for a lot more to come, please continue.

21stcv21stcvover 6 years ago
What a shame this was not illustrated

I love all your stories but I do feel this one cries out for some of your fantastic illustrations. I still gave it a hard 5*

FrognutFrognutover 6 years ago
Great work

I can see this story has a lot of turns left on this road.

This would make a great series, please run with it.

MstuwebMstuwebover 6 years ago
WOW

Another brilliant story but I want more please please do some more chapters you still only get 5 stars from me until you release further chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good one

Congratulations master. Another amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please give us more great story i really like your tales

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Hot, Fun, And Funny!

Loved the banter, loved the incest, loved the stockings, thanks!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

another chapter please

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
More

What a great story so far looking forward to more of this story. As you always do , leaving your readers wanting more. That is why you are such a great writer.

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Yet again you manage to tell an amazing story, but please don’t stop at one chapter! Hope you write more for this story!

EcoSeisEcoSeisover 6 years ago
Very good.

Nicely done, but what a tease not having another chaper with Tiffany, the title said three aunts, so he needs to complete the deed. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIVE STARS * * * * *

Dear Jaz

Love the way you handled all the characters. I especially enjoyed your golf parodies such as "... I laughed, remaining in my Mom, 'Well, I'm the only one who got three holes in one." And thanks for introducing ass to mouth, I've been waiting for that from you - give me more. I know how difficult it is to do sequels, so personally, I don't mind if you just move on to more great stuff.

Love and Happy Christmas

Jack Auff

jy55jy55over 6 years ago
I loved it

I didn't do it now but I will cum to this later..

Hot incest fantasies are amazing thank you for such explicit fun.

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
More please

This story deserves a follow up or two...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THE END? I hope not couldn't it just be the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope there’s more!!

Please take this further. It’s smokin hot!

killeraction49killeraction49over 6 years ago
hope there's more

I really loved the innuendos and I just loved the sex scenes you just have to continue this.

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

The dynamic is fun. I feel as if the MC could use some fleshing out, but the story definitely has merit for continuation.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Please continue

Very hot story, I hope you have plans for additional. Chapters.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
THE END

Let's hope that is just for this Beginning Chapter. Too much to tell how does he become the Dom over all of the Ladie's including Emily who say's No to Men and Tiffany who consider's herself the Domme of the Sister's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of your best.

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Incredible as always 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Its a great story and I hope he gets to fuck and breed them all, including the other two cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Yet another great start to what is to be a wonderful series of family bonding and a harem of obedient sluts ready to please. I love your style of writing Jasmine and I hope to continue reading more hot stories such as this or another sexy adventure of the same story. Thank you for your hard work in writing them!

BrokenboneklingonBrokenboneklingonover 6 years ago
Pulitzer worthy

One of THE best I've read in quite a while! Great set up with a big pay off. Hope to see more of this family

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don't stop

Keep going, you are the best my dear, keep it up....and I do mean up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

This sorry was fantastic please continue it

KorianderKorianderover 6 years ago
Well written but rushed

Dear Silkstockingslover,

being one of my favorite writers of erotica, I'm always glad to see you post something new. This latest work shows off yet again your usual quality writing skills. However, unlike most of the things I have read from you, I found this one only mildly arousing.

Most of my issues with this story stem from the same basic problem: The plot feels rushed. The sex, even though spiced up with your usual skilled sexy dialogue, feels rushed too. This makes for a somewhat unsatisfactory overall impression, once you've reached the end.

Had this been the first installment to a series, you could have drawn out the plot a bit more. Taken your time to really establish the characters and the boy's relationship with them. But I believe this is intended as a "one shot" story, so it's understandable you squeezes all the encounters into this one chapter.

Unfortunately for me, that makes the sex action between the boy and his various partners rather meaningless and arbitrary. There seem to be little to no underlying emotions or relationships - dropped for the sake of getting all the family members "served" in one installment, I suppose.

I think there's a lot of potential that has been wasted, so many avenues unexplored. For example, there's mention that all of the protagonist's female family members frequently have lesbian encounters. But almost nothing of that actually made it into the plot - apart from the odd lick of someone's pussy. Clearly, the boy's bedding of his relatives was the main focus here - the only focus. Which feels like a letdown for readers who know what sizzling lesbian scenes you have provided in your other stories.

I'm not sure why you decided to write an entry for a contest with such a complex and demanding scope. Maybe because you believed a story of a lesser magnitude (meaning with less women involved) would be considered too tame or boring. But to me it seems, rushing through sex with five women in one four page chapter hurt the story more.

That said, this story is evidently loved by lots of readers. And honestly, if you decided to turn this into a series one day, no one would be more pleased than I.

Best regards,

Koriander

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you continue this because this is just a tease for me at the moment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

yes keep going i really like your stories you are one of my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fingers

While you are fucking your aunt's asses you should be fingering the others pussy pressing three fingers hard on the g spot.

CooperSC85CooperSC85over 6 years ago
Encore

Please tell me that there is a second part two this story. This has so many possibilities. Great work as always.

rebelraiderrebelraiderover 6 years ago
Another Winner

5 Stars , 8 inches , and 2 thumbs , way , way up .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Truly an awesome endeavor! Whew! ...we do have one bitchy cousin that needs reeducation classes though! ;) hehehe! Oooh, but wouldn't that be a fun one!!

Thanks for the great story!

gara5289gara5289over 6 years ago
Good story

But the golf comments on the first page had me cracking up cause i could literally imagine every woman on both sides of my family saying that. Completely killed the mood considering how hard i was laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

So hot more please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the chapter really good read would love to read more of this story

JohnhswingJohnhswingover 6 years ago
More please!!

I love all your work, but this was one of the most downright fun ones I’ve read! Please do a sequel soon!!

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
There's a family for you

Only a lovely, perverted mind could invent such a scenario. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My kind of family!

One of the best incest stories I'd read in a long time. I just wish there were details about Mom and Wade with Tiffany - that said, being the only man involved with most of the ladies in a family is pretty hot...especially if it's a wife's or girl-friend's family...

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 6 years ago
Now that's a family!

Wish I had one like that, as always, excellent work SilkStockings!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Great!

Great story! Really hot, Hope he stays on top!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Like the part where the son fucks his mom and aunts.even when he came inside their cunt.got my mom and aund plus my sister pregnant.thats best part getting woman knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not only Awesome but Funny as Fuck

My all time favorite story, would have liked to hear about mom and Aunt Tiffany. However, I couldn't stop laughing as I was getting turned on..

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Every thing

Was going fine until you left the Confrontation with Tiffany. Would have been great to See if Tiffany would submit to her Nephew.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 6 years ago
Don't leave on a clifhanger

Your stories was crazy know you left me bb with that endding plzz write some chs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

But definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best I've read on this site!

Bravo! I like it very much! Totally entertaining!

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
bravo

love this story, really would love to see this one expanded... a few more chapters... bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A dream cum true!!

A super story of lust and incest, a boys' dream, if only it could have been me! Great, enjoyed it totally!

Desired_SurnameDesired_Surnameover 5 years ago
Wish there was a series

Yah too bad there wasn't a series for this

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
This definitely needs a series.

Got a cousin in Japan that needs fucked. Also Wade needs to fuck his cousin Emily too. Plus we didn't get to hear how tiffany liked his cock. Wish there was more too this. Many possibilities. ;)

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Amazing

I am never disappointed in your writing, you always give us 5 star stories.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Nice

I love this type of scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story! More chapters please?

herojabherojababout 5 years ago
Hoping

This story is great. I'm not a huge fan of your work since it's mostly not my taste but this was a pleasant surprise. Wish you would write more stories like this one or continue with another chapter. Here's to hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
really good story

Really good story so far. Need to continue story. With what happens in Tiffany's room.

Also since he is going to be home for the Christmas holidays he needs to exert domininamce over the women in the family. Make sure all the women in the family are on some form of birth control and he uses their mouths, cunts and asses during his vacations.

During Valentine's Day the youngest female relatives come up to his college ,take him out to dinner and have sex with him at a 5 star resort .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hillarious

This has to your funniest story et. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it and would really like to see a prt 2. It'd be cool if become the alpha!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Delightful Fantasy

I couldn’t imagine how you’d manage to make it plausible. You did!

What a mind blowing experience for a novice to experience. Fun scenario. More please.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckalmost 4 years ago
Broaden your horizons.

I really enjoy your stories, but I'd like you to bring in some male-male activity as well.

I like it that your characters don't tend to be abusive, and I think that a male cousin could be an interesting addition.

shinikageshinikagealmost 4 years ago
I love your stories

I love your stories, but hate how you always end them in such an sudden way he only did two aunts. but seriously is some common with your stories almost as if you lost interest half-way leaving it with either a vague ending or an abrupt one that makes one hope for a sequel either leaving some readers unsatisfied. as with the Like Mommy, Like Daughter story everyone was left waiting for the daughter conclusion.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago
RE: ghalbertmck

I'm assuming that SSL doesn't include M/M scenes because they don't excite him. People will write (and read) what they enjoy and asking someone to write something just because you want to read it but that they (probably) personally don't like just seems a little rude. There are plenty of writers out there (on this site) that will include gay/bi scenes in their stories, so read those if it floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is

already too much faggot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humble Request

For a sequel, or series, to this cliff hanging story.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it, tho pity his mom keeps it smooth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Yeah !!!

Silkstockinglover you are a GIANT amongst erotic authors. I've read a few of you your stories; different plots, great writing & each is a surprise. If you could put ALL of your stories into a book, I would buy, & recommend it in the blink of an eye. Please keep writing...?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50853 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...