All Comments on 'One Thing Led to Another Ch. 02'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

For some reason I kept waiting for Beth to show back up, quitting the program because the professor hit on her or something. She lets herself into the apartment, walks into Dave’s room, and sees him in bed with Jenny.

allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrolalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This series is incredible. Really...fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving this storyline!!

Really hoping you can write a couple more chapters! This is a bit of a franchise if you ask me. Not sure how much longer this “couple” can hold out, but it’s been a really fun read! Hope you’ll consider extending this series a bit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really great story, can’t wait to read more!

GravesinhoGravesinhoalmost 6 years ago

This is a really great story, love all of your work

I would like you to write a third chapter of Naive Boyfriend, the second chapter is one of my all time fav stories and would love to see where you take the story next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good

Your stories are great and this one holds up to your legacy. Can't wait for more!

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 6 years ago
Blazing Hot

A great series that keeps me on the edge - just when I thought I was in control. I really like the personalities of the characters, very human, very lovable.

PLEASE do a chapter 3 where Beth blows him off and Jenny helps him get over it.

Pretty please!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Too good to stop...another please?

TheSkottishOneTheSkottishOnealmost 6 years ago

Hope this story continues soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cheating girl

I got suspicious about Beth the moment she mentioned the professor for the first time. Seems I was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's it?

What about the breakup? What about the two of them finally letting themselves give in to what they want? Your story is not done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My homo sapien, we need another story from you soon in this or literally any of your other series. One of the Guys 4a, 5 in the previous timeline, Naive Fiance, we want it all!

razerbaijanrazerbaijanover 3 years ago
Brilliant story

I don't think I've read a better 'teasing' story on here. It's really well-paced, restrained and expertly captures so many moments of pure desire.

scataboutsscataboutsabout 3 years ago

Holy shit I love it, wish there was a chapter 3

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago

Was hot though a shame they came without touching each other, I hope there will be more chapters, want to see them wake up naked and progress further towards having sex.

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

What? You have to finish this story, come on! Dave's got to get over his guilt and do what he knows he wants, which is to leave Beth for Jenny. He has to confront both women, to tell Beth they're not really in love and that he's pretty sure she's fucking around anyway. Plus he needs to get the truth from Jenny about whether she has feelings for him or whether she's just using him because she's horny and alone. Because it's obvious Dave is in love with Jenny and can't admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aw man is this seriously it? Shit.

Would love to have scenes of the professor railing the shit out of Beth too.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

This is fucking HOT i need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A full 5 stars. Some stories are well done & have a great storyline but very little in the way of description of sex.

This meets all the good things and has great erotic passages.

Bill S.

ForeverEverForeverEver10 months ago

Please, I need part 3

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Where is the next part? This story needs at least one more part or two?

DiapalDiapalabout 2 months ago

I hope you'll continue this story some day soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous