All Comments on 'One Time Birthday Offer'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this could be the best real story ever written on here - thank you for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like a book of fantasies

Very well done. This could have easily been like so many other fantasy stories where it was one and done. But instead you went through all of the situations with enough high level detail to turn the reader on, but not enough to force you to stop reading to take care of business. My only suggestion would have been to include the details of the gift you decided on, as it sounds like that could be very erotic. I assume this story is largely if not entirely true?

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 11 years ago
Your choice

I like your story. How Linda offered you a certificate that 'This entitles you to: One Very Erotic Experience of Your Choice'. You mentioned some very interesting ideas. If I may suggest something? Ask Linda to write down a few ideas. Say 5 to 6 things Linda would do with you. Together as she mentioned. Then go over them together and whittle them down to one that both of you are comfortable doing together. You might be surprised on what you have then chosen. Good luck, if you can get her to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where's the action

what a waste of time reading....

th14804th14804over 8 years ago
Wrong category?

Not to nitpick, but shouldn't this be listed under Non-Erotic or Romance? Maybe even Exhibitionism, since that's all that it contains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And?????

and what happened next?

BarbieKenBarbieKenover 4 years ago
A fun read

Very good. I enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It should have ended with her having sex with someone else

49ers6949ers695 months ago

Well written, but very disappointing. It seemed like your story was just a big tease. This story belongs in the romance genre.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

Decent story that could have been great. You pussied out. When you have a one of kind wife that give you that no holes barred once in a lifetime opportunity she wants decadence, nasty and ready for anything kind of evening. You missed the boat on this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous