One Time Birthday Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was swimming back across the pool Linda had noticed that I was in the water and joined me to cool off. I thought about telling her about what the guys said, but did not want to make her uncomfortable to the point that she would cover up the rest of the day. Over the next few hours, not only did she make a few more trips to the ladies room, but she also went up to the bar to get us a couple of drinks -- all while remaining topless. And every time she went, she had all eyes on her. It was such a turn on, realizing that the woman that I'm married to, is not only amazing looking in my eyes, but in all of these other guys as well, many of which were 10-15 years or more younger than us. To this day, I still get hard when I think of the reactions she got when she paraded around that pool topless.

So, while I was reflecting back on what Linda and I had experienced to that point, I honestly thought we were pretty conservative. Sure, I'd let and even want other guys to see her incredible breasts, but no one but me could touch them. On top of that, we were both 100 percent faithful to each other and our marriage. The only thing that went beyond that were our fantasies, which we would occasionally role play with just Linda and I playing all of the parts. So, now in front of me, I had the chance to make one of those fantasies real. How far was I willing to go? Would it be ok for some other guy to touch Linda's breasts? What about her pussy that only I have seen and touched? Clearly, based on my most memorable erotic experiences, I love it when other guys look at my hot wife and imagine to themselves things like what she'd be like in bed. I once again found myself with a flurry of ideas racing through my mind. I finally decided to make a list and go through each idea and either rule it out or put it down as a possibility to then be looked at later and make a decision on.

The first scenario I wrote down was a full swap with another couple. The idea of somehow meeting another couple, then having one thing lead to another to the point where we would switch partners and have sex in the same room. To be honest this was one of the easiest to remove from my list. Among the questions and concerns were; how do you find another couple, how do you ensure that it only happens once, and what about the possibility of getting some kind of disease. As I thought about those questions, I figured there would be things you could do in each case to reduce or eliminate the concern, but then I found myself thinking selfishly. I have an incredible looking wife that is equally incredible in bed. What are the odds that the wife of this other couple is even remotely as good looking or sexy as Linda? And, do I honestly think another woman could turn me on? Maybe just watching Linda with the other guy would, but I'd definitely being getting cheated from the wife's perspective. Why would you want to trade filet mignon for liver? On top of that, I was not 100 percent sure that I could handle or would be comfortable with another guy fucking Linda. So, I eliminated a full swap from the list.

The next scenario I wrote down was a soft swap with another couple. Not sure if it's the official definition, but my definition would be swapping with another couple for the foreplay type activities and then switching for the actual intercourse to be back with your own partner. So, I thought of the possibility of going out with another couple and then going back to their house for some drinks. From there, it could lead to some games which would eventually take on an erotic nature and suddenly we are each working on each other's partner, until we'd switch for the grand finale. This idea definitely had some intriguing parts and eliminated my concern about someone else fucking Linda, but I still came back to the same concerns that I had with the full swap. I know I'd be getting ripped off from a standpoint of quality of the female, but in the end I'd get to eat the filet mignon, so maybe it was a possibility. I decided to leave it on my list to at least consider.

From there I moved to a scenario that would eliminate the possible jealously factor, at least from my perspective. The scenario was having a threesome with Linda and another woman. This scenario definitely got high marks as I thought about Linda and the other woman gently kissing and feeling each other as their bare breasts rubbed against each other. I could sit back and watch as they explored each other's body. I was definitely thinking that this scenario was a good one until I thought about eventually having these two these naked women lying side by side on the bed waiting for me to climb on top and bury my cock into one of them. Once again, I thought that there was no way I'd even consider the other woman, unless she was Jennifer Aniston or Minka Kelly, and even then Linda would still have the better all-around package. Although I did think it would be erotic watching Linda with another woman, or the other woman helping me please Linda, in the end I decided to eliminate this scenario as it seemed a little selfish on my part. I know that a FMF is every man's fantasy, but the way I see it, I'm already living every man's fantasy by being with and getting to make love to Linda.

I don't know if I was feeling guilty or not, but the next few scenarios I wrote down were more about Linda's body being appreciated by multiple guys. The first was to find an adult store that had booths with glory holes. I was thinking it would be very erotic for Linda and me to go into one of these booths and to start fooling around. Then at some point, guys in the booths next to ours would reach through the hole to touch Linda or place their cock through the hole for Linda to check out. The thought of complete strangers reaching into our booth and mauling Linda's tits as I fucked her, or for her grabbing onto their cocks was really getting me aroused. But then that little voice inside my head started saying all of the problems with this idea. To start with diseases from typically dirty and nasty type guys that may be disrespectful to Linda. After all, Linda's incredible body is to be worshipped, not hurt or scarred in any way. So, as quick as the glory hole idea was added to my list, I was crossing it off.

From there I went to the idea of having the two of us go to a strip club for amateur's night. I've heard some strip clubs have a night where they allow customers to get up on the stage to dance and strip. This idea was definitely appealing from the standpoint of a lot of other guys getting to see Linda's amazing body, not to mention if they also gave her money as she danced. But, like the glory hole scenario, I was worried about my ability to control the situation which could lead to something inappropriate happening to Linda, depending on what the customers feel they could do. I know there are probably strip clubs that might be better run, but in the end this idea also felt much too sleazy for my hot classy wife. I also thought for a moment about just going to a strip club together and watching the dancers, whether they be male or female, and possibly even arranging a lap dance for Linda. This idea I liked, but it also seemed tame enough that maybe we could try this some time without having to use my certificate for it. So, I crossed off the strip club amateur night scenario and wrote down a question about possibly going to a strip club together some time.

Since I knew Linda would not be comfortable going back to a Swingers Club, I thought about the possibility of going to a resort like Hedonism. I knew Linda's incredible body would definitely be well-liked there, as it was at the milder resort we went to in Cancun. The adult activities would definitely be fun to at least watch and Linda would be able to show off her incredible body. As I thought of that though, I was not as comfortable with Linda parading around totally naked for all to see her pussy. It's probably my conservative side coming out, but to me that's much more private, not to mention a little disgusting thinking about other people going all around the resort naked and sitting on chairs and stuff. I'm sure that some of these resorts have clothing required areas, so that might be a possibility, but I would definitely not be interested in totally nude wherever they wanted. So, in the end I decided to also cross this scenario off the list, unless it was more in line with the resort we went to in Cancun.

I then started thinking about the idea of going out to a bar or dance club and watching her get hit on by other guys as I watched from across the room. Just based on seeing how other guys check her out when she dresses a little less conservatively, I knew she would definitely be approached. As I thought about how hot it would be to watch her flirt with these complete strangers, I was really becoming aroused. But then that damn little voice in my head started saying it would be wrong to lead on those poor guys. It's one thing to let them see her topless on the beach and imagine what she'd be like in bed. It's totally different for her to flirt with them and give them the impression that there might be more, only to basically tell them it's a joke. To be honest, how they might react was a concern, not to mention really having to watch them to make sure they did not try to drug Linda. So, I decided that if we were going to do something, our intentions had to be honest and I eliminated this idea from the list.

The last idea I wrote down on my list is something that we have fantasized about many times. The scenario is that I arrange an erotic massage for Linda and ideally watch it unfold. The massage would start like a normal massage with her getting a massage from a good looking masseur who would begin working on her back. She'd be wearing underpants, but be topless. After completing her back and getting Linda very relaxed, the masseur would instruct her to roll over and position a towel so her amazing breasts would be covered when she turned over. The massage would continue as a normal massage on Linda's front from her feet up to her shoulders, of course skipping past her panty covered pussy and towel covered breasts. It is when the masseur reaches her shoulders that he decides to press his luck and begins to gently rub the sides of Linda's breasts as he rubbed her sides. From there, he would eventually brush his thumbs over her very erect nipples causing her to give a light moan. Since he had not gotten any resistance, the masseur would slowly uncover her perfect breasts before giving her a thorough breast massage. Our fantasy eventually has the masseur sticking his cock into Linda's pussy, but as I explained earlier, that is not something that I'd be comfortable with. But, that left me with the possibility of arranging a special massage for Linda that would include her getting a breast massage. This was definitely one I decided to keep on the list. The only downside is that only one guy would be getting to appreciate the feel of her amazing breasts.

So, as I looked at my list, only three ideas were not crossed off completely. The first was having a soft swap with another couple. I again thought about this and decided that something like that would need to happen naturally. Although there's no doubt I'd still be getting ripped off in terms of quality of the women, if in the right circumstances something like this happened and Linda and I were both ok with it, then it could be very erotic. But forcing it to happen by planning it would most likely only lead to disappointing results, so I crossed the soft swap off the list. The next item on the list was the question about Linda and me going to a strip club some time. I decided that I would mention it to Linda that I had actually thought about it, but decided to move it to a question since I felt it was pretty tame and might be fun to check out some day. That left me with the erotic massage idea. Being surprised that I was down to a single idea, that was in all honesty not too risqué, I found myself looking through the list of my most erotic memories and possible scenarios again. While doing so, it occurred to me that I was very comfortable with what Linda and I have done, but not very comfortable going beyond that. Could it be that I don't really want anything more erotic, but just want more of the same type experiences?

I then started to think about whether Linda would be upset if I had not come up with anything else. Maybe she wants to take another step, which is why she really gave me this chance. Am I letting her down by not setting up a gangbang or something? In the end though, I decided that what I'd really like to do is to schedule another getaway vacation for the two of us to some place we have not been before. And in addition to seeing the new sites and excursions of this vacation spot, if we could also stay at a resort that allowed topless sunbathing and perhaps even had some adult-oriented entertainment and activities, that would be an added bonus. When I started thinking about the erotic massage, I decided to include that as well, but with one twist. While on this vacation, I would like to arrange a special massage for Linda, but I'd want Linda to be blindfolded after she met the masseur. The masseur would give Linda the normal massage and at some point I would either take his place for the breast massage or let him have the best tip he ever received by getting to massage Linda's perfect breasts. I thought that as I watched him rub Linda's body all over, I would quickly get a feeling of whether I was fine with him touching her bare breasts. With Linda being blindfolded, it would allow her to imagine whatever she wanted. If, for instance, she was uncomfortable with another guy massaging her breasts, she could imagine that I took over at that point in the massage.

When I met with Linda and shared with her all of the possible ideas I had before deciding on my choice, she smiled and said that it sounded perfect. She even agreed that visiting a strip club, as observers only, might be fun, but she highly doubted that the right setting for a soft swap would ever happen. As we started talking about possible destinations for our next erotic vacation together, I told her that she can pick the location and surprise me. Three months later, we were off to the surprise destination that she chose, but that's a story for another day. I will say this though, it was perfect. Just getting to spend time alone with my hot and sexy soul mate was amazing.

12