All Comments on 'One Time Only'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Not a wife

That's the only reason I can see for not being in this category.

This type of story is the epitome of what this category is all about. If you don't like the theme, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

the main difference for me, GF or wife does this on the sly and the man never knows... I would like to know the percentage of relationships this has happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too bad

too bad she didn't love him enough not to do it

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 10 years ago
Well done...

Often, one can tell how good a story is by how much it pisses off the haters. Ignore them and they'll slink back to the rocks they live under.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
No, it is not yours

It was, and still is, hers. But you gave up any rights to it that you had.

btw: you are kidding yourself if you believe it was and will be

One Time Only

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
A Very British Story***

Thanks for the read.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Well written story

On this site though, everyone knows that there is no such thing as One

Time Only, and so we cannot accept the author's final scene. From her description she lost all her control. When will they have contact again? I really do not think that giving Paul a job in Siberia would guarantee fidelity.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
He must be prepared...

He must be prepared...He has accepted once...She willl do ir a lot of times...She who didn't accepted cheating from her last boyfriend, was willing to cheat the new one...He should think better before marrying her....But if they are only fucking buddies anything is valid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Idiotic

Ok. So can wifey prove her love for him by granting him a one time hall pass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i think the sad thing is most husbands

do not realize some wives do this on their own...tough to get the past desires on the side lines

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 6 years ago
Too Soon to be a Cuckold

I don't feel that this raises the author to the level of being a cuckold as he has known the girl for only a few months. It takes time to develop a trusting relationship that may allow one to share his woman without the jealousy and fear that he might lose her. They aren't married so this, technically, is not be a hotwife situation either.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Another good flash story.

In your fictional story, which most commenters seem unable to grasp, she didn't really ask for his permission to sleep with others. These two were casually dating, and we're not in an exclusive relationship. There were no wedding vows to break or promises of fidelity, on either of them. But, he offered his approval, which we men tend to do, because to disapprove might mean losing her to someone who is ok with her playing the field. It's an incredible turn on to fantasize about your girl friend or wife being with another man. Reclaiming her is delicious beyond compare. Lighten up and enjoy his fantasy story. Keep up the great writing. You'll never appeal to the trolls anyway. Don't let their asinine comments affect you. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 3 years ago

A classic stag/vixen relationship, and not a cuckold relationship as another commentator states. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it seems that this couple got off on it. I thought your writing was very well done, so I give you four stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Just one time... I want it so bad... and I will never want it again...

Who thinks that a one-time pass will result in a one-time cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are two defective specimens of humanity who should not reproduce. The errors encoded in their DNA sequences are a hazard to the species. Once both have had a fertility negating procedure, they should feel free to debase themselves as much as they wish.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

It's not a stag / vixen either because that requires trust and complete open honesty and total agreement before hand and her follow through during.

once a cheater, always a cheater.

She'll cheat again and just not tell him anything.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

The question isn't whether he loves her, but whether she loves him.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Her pussy may be yours but she definitely doesn’t mind letting other guys borrow It and her for a few hours at a time. Does she still make you happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really??

The nameless MC proudly boasts:

“I had allowed her to let another guy fuck her,…but it had been my decision, and she still belonged to me.”

Oh my! How “generous!” The big proud “man” sharing is “his possession.”

And then the nameless wonder lays down his demands to this nameless woman:

“As I fucked her, I whispered in her ear, that she should remember that her pussy belonged to me.”

“Her pussy is definitely mine.”

Ah, the joys of ownership. You are my slave…remember that! I say what you can and will do, and if you disobey my orders and demands, there will be punishment heaped upon you. Revenge will be sweet!

This sounds like domination and submission, right?…but honest BDSM (which doesn’t interest me, but I don’t judge it…it’s fine with me if it suits you,) is based on an equal partnership…not the selfish ownership displayed by a self righteous bully and an emotionally weak and needy woman. BDSM, when real, is an equally played power-game, not part of an unequal relationship based on some set of selfish needs, demands and rules.

A strong man…a real man…does not need to own a woman’s body or her actions. Only a fearful, weak man needs and demands that.

And on a final note our confused bully states:

“As we made love,…”

Hahahahaha

The very idea that this story’s slave relationship is about love is laughable. There is no love shown in this story. At all! Believing that sexual desire, and wonderful lustful satisfaction equals love is utter confusion and nonsense. Love is selfless giving…and that should be the basis of sex in any relationship…not the selfish needs and demands of ownership displayed here.

Even the author is apparently confused about what shows love. He describes his story this way:

“A different way to show you love her.”

Had he used a question mark instead of a period, his meaning and belief would have been different. Perhaps even challenging the reader to think about and assess the meaning of what love is all about. (I.e., like this; “A different way to show you love her?”)

The belief that love is based on how much “happiness and security” a person selfishly “gets” from someone else’s giving, is absurd. It turns black into white and fantasy into reality. Sadly, in my view, this is a seriously common belief, as is well expressed here in the comment section of Loving Wives.

Merlin

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Simple plot, two characters, meet online, live together, and the heart of the story is his comment "To make the point even more strongly I added that I would still want her, even if she slept with someone else." She took him up on his statement and he still wanted her. End of story? From the evidence of this story, it was one time only. Anything else is pure speculation. Writing style is very good with some typos. This story has no emotion, just facts. Not bad but the plot could have been executed with more feeling and more detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.

story TAGS