One Time Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Quinn let out soft moans of pleasure, especially when Santana was kissing her neck which included sucking on her pulse point just right. But then Santana reached her tits and very quickly the treatment became excruciating for the horny blonde. Sure, it was physically pleasurable, but it was nowhere near what she had become used to receiving from the skilled lesbian and Quinn wanted more. Quinn wanted that talented little mouth and tongue to move lower to where she needed it most.

She was sure that Santana could tell this just from the way the wicked Latina had her moaning, groaning, whimpering and writhing for her. In fact Quinn swore she felt Santana grinning evilly around her left nipple as she gently sucked for a few more seconds for moving back over to the right nipple, pressing her lips softly against her flesh every chance she got as she moved back and forth between those already painfully hard bundles of nerves.

Eventually when she could take it no more Quinn slowly reached out, placed her hand over Santana's head and gently started pushing down. Then she started applying more pressure. Then more and more and more, but seemingly no matter how hard she pushed downwards Santana remained on her nipples, even adding her tongue into the mix and swirling it around those nubs, thus causing Quinn's grip to loosen and the blonde to let out an extra loud cry of pleasure. In turn this caused the brunette to grin wickedly and torture her even more, Quinn unable to stop herself letting out an indignant huff at Santana's childish behaviour.

"Santana! For the love of God, eat my pussy!" Quinn groaned with frustration, "This isn't funny anymore. You want to be gentle fine, but you have to fuck me! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmm, I need you to fuck me."

Briefly pulling away from her prize Santana smirked, "Just showing you I don't need to be rough to dominate you Q. But you know what, I've been craving your sweet cunt for months now... and I think it's about time I got another taste of it."

Quinn opened her mouth to agree but all that came out was a rather pathetic sounding whimper as Santana kissed her way down the flat stomach that the blonde was so proud of before positioning herself exactly where Quinn had been dreaming of her being for the past few months. Or at least one of the most frequent positions, perhaps second only to the complete and total humiliation of having Santana ram a strap-on dildo up her butt, although Quinn quickly forgot about that in favour of crying out with pure joy as another girl's tongue caressed her pussy for the first time in way too long.

Still wanting to make this as slow and as gentle as possible Santana made sure not to rush into anything. She had slowly kissed her way down Quinn's stomach and when she had reached her destination she took a second to enjoy both the enticing sight and sweet smell before her. Then and only then did she lean her head forward, stick out her tongue and slowly slid it from the bottom of Quinn's pussy lips all the way up to the top, Santana barely lingering on her longtime friend's clit before repeating this process.

Over and over and over again Santana licked Quinn's pussy with long slow strokes of her tongue, the girl who used to effortlessly boss her and every single other Cheerio around now moaning, groaning, whimpering and crying for her, the once mighty Quinn Fabray once again completely under her control. Oh how Santana had craved this feeling. She had always crave control, and to have it over THE Quinn Fabray was fucking epic. Ok, it wasn't the complete and total control she had felt in other things, but for now it was so much more than enough.

Just to be able to look upwards over Quinn's well toned little body, and over those perky little titties of hers, to see her eyes closed and her face a mask of bliss was enough to make Santana want to grind her needy sex into the bed sheets. Or maybe reached down and start giving herself a little rubbing. It wasn't like her hands were particularly busy, as Santana was just resting them gently on Quinn's hips. She wasn't even grabbing the other girl's butt, which was very unnatural for her in this position. But again, this was supposed to be all about making love to Quinn, and Santana refused to be distracted from that.

So, perhaps more focused than she had ever been, Santana continued dishing out long, slow, gentle licks to Quinn's pussy, the wicked brunette constantly looking up at the beautiful blonde and delighting in what she saw. Namely that look of bliss slowly being transformed to one of frustration, Quinn digging her nails into the bed sheets as she simply allowed Santana to have her way with her for what seemed like an eternity. Which was just fine with Santana, as for right now she felt she could be happy in between Quinn's legs for the rest of her life.

Quinn wasn't so sure. She absolutely loved what Santana was doing to her, but over time what had been heavenly pleasure turned torturous as her need to cum slowly took over. The urge to beg Santana to give her the type of orgasm she now so desperately needed, had been desperately needing from the only one who seemed to be able to give it to her, but there was no guarantee that Santana would give her what she wanted. Santana had proven in the past that she was very much willing to tease Quinn for her own amusement, and while it didn't seem like the other girl would do that to her under the circumstances there was no way Quinn could be sure.

Then again perhaps Quinn was just looking for excuses not to open her mouth. After all she had been wanting to have Santana back in between her legs for what felt like a lifetime now, and as torturous as the gentle licking had become it was also beyond any pleasure Quinn experienced with a man, so why be in such a rush to end it? The answer was mind numbing orgasms, every ounce of Quinn's body craving that wonderful ecstasy that Santana seem to be able to give her so effortlessly.

Resistance became harder and harder with every lick, the only thing holding Quinn back being the thought that Santana wanted to make love to her, and in this wonderful moment it felt like the other girl was succeeding. There was just something about those licks, and the way Santana was looking at her when Quinn dared to look down to see her best friend staring up at her from between her thighs, that look and those licks telling Quinn that Santana really did love her. Also the whole time Quinn was on the edge everything else pretty much melted away, and while recent devastating news was always threatening to ruin the moment Quinn was focused enough on the present that she was consumed by her thoughts and feelings for the beautifully tanned goddess known as Santana Lopez.

But ultimately there was only so much Quinn could take before she softly whimpered, "Please Santana... give me more... more... fuck me, oh God!"

Now more desperate than ever for what she craved Quinn had been gearing up for a long winded and no doubt whiny monologue of how badly she needed Santana to make her cum, however she only got a few words out before Santana's tongue lingered on her clit in a way which left her speechless. Then after half a dozen strategic licks to her clit Santana's tongue move down to press against Quinn's entrance, and instead of pulling back and continuing to tease her the former cheerleader pushed forwards, making her former captain cry out loudly as she entered her.

It took all the strength Santana possessed not to shove her tongue inside Quinn's cunt in one hard thrust like she had done before and wanted to do again so badly. But it felt totally worth it as by slowly pushing her tongue inside the other former Cheerio she really got to savour the feeling of penetrating a pussy that way. She also got to savour the cry Quinn let out, Santana unable to stop a wicked grin from crossing her face as she slowly entered the blonde and made her cry out for her. Then she began slowly pumping her tongue in and out of the other girl, making Quinn cry out for her even more.

Almost immediately Quinn seemed to reach the edge of climax, Santana almost literally having to fight to keep her there. Although maybe she shouldn't. Maybe making love meant that you gave the one you loved what they wanted as soon as they ask for it. Or needed it as the case maybe, Quinn obviously in no shape to form the words to beg for what she so clearly desperately needed. But keeping her on the edge made the inevitable orgasms Santana would give that much sweeter, not to mention that it increased the pussy eating.

So, mostly certain she was doing the right thing, Santana continued to tease Quinn for as long as she possibly could, which didn't actually feel that long. In fact it was probably only a minute after Santana initially pushed her tongue into Quinn that she suddenly had another girl cumming in her mouth, the brunette briefly debating whether she had accidentally slid her tongue up against the blonde's G-spot or whether it had all just become too much for Quinn. Then Santana focused on what was really important, namely swallowing Quinn's precious girl cum.

There were a few things on earth which could possibly compare to this, but in this wonderful moment Santana couldn't think of anything which was exactly this precious liquid's equal in terms of heavenly taste, the former glee club member yanking her tongue out of the other former member so she could seal her lips around Quinn's cunt so she could try and swallow every drop of the other girl's cum. She almost succeeded, but a little bit escaped her lips to cover her cheeks, and a significant amount of Quinn's following orgasms ended up covering her face as well, along with a lot of pussy juice.

Desperate for more of Quinn's cum Santana hadn't hesitated in returning her tongue to her friend's cunt. It was a struggle to go back to and maintain gentle tongue thrusting after swallowing the precious Ambrosia which was Quinn's girl cum, but Santana just about managed it. At least for a little while. Then she became lost in her passion for pussy, and the overwhelming desire for a girl who had been one of her closest friends for nearly her entire life, Santana eventually switching to using her fingers when her tongue got tired simply because she couldn't get enough of making Quinn Fabray cum for her.

Quinn was only dully aware of those skilled fingers replacing that talented tongue, and that was only because she let out a tiny whimper in the second or so it took for Santana to remove her tongue from inside the blonde's cunt and replace it with her fingers. Then not only was Quinn being fucked again, but as Santana's fingers started pumping in and out of her pussy the brunette moved her mouth upwards to the blonde's clit, Quinn crying out as Santana's lips wrapped around that sensitive bundle of nerves and immediately made her cum again.

Although she was aware of this happening there wasn't really any conscious thoughts going on in her head other than the words 'no, don't stop' and 'more' echoing through her mind. It didn't take long for that to be narrowed down to simply 'more' and eventually even that ceased, for the first time in months Quinn completely free of all her troubles as she completely surrendered to the overwhelming ecstasy she could apparently only receive when Santana Lopez was playing her body like a musical instrument.

She wasn't sure how much she came. Eventually it all felt just like one big, never-ending orgasm, Santana constantly switching back and forth between using her tongue and fingers to fuck her pussy while the other played with her clit until Quinn could literally take no more. Which was unfortunate because she so desperately wanted to spend eternity in this paradise, but instead she found herself slipping into unconsciousness and then awaking in Santana's arms who knows how much time later still shaking from her multiple orgasms.

Her throat felt sore from screaming, her mind felt disorientated, and her body felt exhausted and dehydrated from cum so hard and so often. However whether it was her mind, soul or even her cunt itself some part of her desperately wanted more. Or more accurately she wanted something else, and she only wanted it from Santana.

So even though it seemed to take a lot of effort Quinn softly whimpered, "Fuck me."

"I just did." Santana quipped with a soft smile.

"No, really fuck me." Quinn groaned with annoyance, "Like with a cock."

There was a moment of silence and then Santana rolled them over so Quinn was on her back again with the Latina in between her legs, the brunette beginning to grind her body into the blonde in a way which felt so good that Quinn almost didn't hear Santana grumble, "I don't need a cock to fuck you Fabray."

"I know that." Quinn moaned, rolling her eyes although it was hard to look annoyed when the other girl was pleasuring her so wonderfully, "Spare me the lecture, ok? I just want you to fuck me with a strap-on. Not because we need it to have real sex or some other bull-shit, but because you're so fucking good at it. Now please, go get your toy and fuck me with it. And don't even try and pretend you didn't bring it with you just because you want to... do more of whatever this is."

"Awww, ya know me so well Q." Santana grinned, leaning down to give Quinn a kiss, and then when it wasn't immediately returned with enthusiasm she was expecting the dark haired girl pulled away slightly and frowned, "You sure you're up to it?"

"Yes! Please San, I want it so bad!" Quinn protested, a seductive look crossing her face as she added, "You can stick it anywhere."

"What, like in your ear?" Santana teased, grinding her pussy particularly hard into Quinn's cunt, her vagina letting the other one know who's boss.

"Noooooo mmmmmm fuck, Santana, fuck, I mean you can fuck my ass. Please Santana, mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, fuck my mouth, ohhhhhhhh, fuck all three of my holes in whatever position you want, oooooohhhhhhh Gooooodddddddd just fuck me with your strap-on cock!"

Santana deliberately looked thoughtful for a little while as she increased the frequency of the hard grinding until she could tell that Quinn was getting close to the edge of another orgasm. Given the way their tits and pussies were rubbing together Santana was pretty close to an orgasm herself, and if she had been able to resist reaching down and fingering herself while she was eating Quinn's cunt she would have definitely made them both cum like this. However for better or worse she had fingered herself to a couple of very satisfying climaxes while munching Quinn's muffin, so instead Santana cruelly pushed her lover almost over the edge and then got up.

"I'm not sure anal can be romantic, but I'd be willing to try... another time." Santana explained as she quickly retrieved her trusty strap-on dildo from her bag, "But for now I think it would be easier for me to just make love to that pretty pussy of yours. Does that sound good to you Quinnie?"

Predictably Quinn had let out a growing frustration when Santana got off of her, however the Latina had started talking before the other girl had a chance to complain, and then when she did have the chance Santana was busy stepping into the harness of her toy cock and then pulling it up her thighs so complaining wasn't on Quinn's mind anymore. In fact rather than offer up any attempt at a witty retort Quinn just spread her legs and waited as Santana strapped the dildo around her waist, the once intimidating girl looking up at her with an expression that said that Santana could order the other 'bitch goddess' into whatever position she wanted. Hell, she could order Quinn to do just about anything and the horny blonde would have probably done it.

That last thought, and Quinn's last words to her, were incredibly tempting for Santana. In fact she could feel Snixx desperately trying to take control of her, screaming at her to just lay back and watch as her dominating alter ego took over and fucked the once mighty Quinn Fabray like the lesbian slut she either was now or at least wanted to be. However Santana had sworn she would show Quinn she could be gentle, that she could make love to her, that she could be the girlfriend Quinn deserved.

So Santana banished Snixx to the darkest corners of her mind, which was never an easy feat for her, then she concentrated on crawling onto the bed, positioning herself in between Quinn's legs and then pressing the tip of her strap-on against the entrance to her friend's cunt. The whole time she did this Santana stared into Quinn's beautiful eyes, the two girls maintaining eye contact as one ever so slowly entered the other with the skill and confidence which could only be born from practice.

Quinn had already been feeling overwhelmed, but when Santana looked at her like that... oh it was mind melting. Sure, there was that trademark arrogance and predatory look which was becoming increasingly frequent whenever Santana looked at Quinn, and of course the knee weakening desire which made Quinn's insides melt, but there was something new. Something which looked a lot like love. But not the puppy love Quinn was used to seeing from boys, but something that felt deeper and more real than anything she had experienced.

It was honestly a shock that Quinn didn't cum simply from seeing this expression, or from prolonged exposure to it, or from having Santana Lopez mount her and then stick a big cock inside her. Ok, the last thing was a big reason why she didn't cum, Quinn crying out as her pussy struggled to adjust to the monster cock Santana insisted on wearing. Of course it was typical of Santana to refuse to wear something smaller than Puck, even during 'love making', but thanks to that particular boy, his manhood and the child birth which had resulted because of that union, Quinn soon adjusted to Santana's size and once again she felt nothing but pleasure.

The more and more she relaxed the better the pleasure got until it again became overwhelming, except this time her pussy wasn't being assaulted by a soft mouth and a tiny but skilled muscle. No, this time she was invaded and then pumped with the full-length of a monster dildo, Santana effortlessly using it better than even Puck used his, almost as if the toy was truly a part of the Latina.

Oh how Quinn loved that thought. The cock inside her right now was Santana's, this more dominant woman somehow growing a cock for the purpose of showing her once and for all who the real Head Bitch In Charge was, and who was just a bitch. Yes, she was Santana's bitch right now... and before she could continue with that line of thinking for any longer Santana kissed her and once again Quinn was unable to think, which quite frankly was exactly what she wanted.

Despite what Quinn might have thought if she was still capable of doing that right now the kiss hadn't been unprovoked. On the contrary, as far as Santana could tell Quinn's lips had been begging her to kiss them ever since she had mounted the other girl, and the only thing which had been stopping her doing so was those inviting eyes which had been equally begging Santana just to stare into them. Then Quinn wrapped her arms and legs around Santana's body, pulling her in with each inward thrust and thus causing Santana to break contact and moan. After that surely Santana could not be held responsible for her actions?

To be fair it wasn't like kissing Quinn was some kind of chore, or something that the blonde didn't enjoy. No, both girls clearly loved it, Quinn first caressing Santana's lips with her own and then welcoming the Latina's tongue into her mouth when Santana decided it was time to invade that wonderful orifice, the dominant brunette happily taking the submissive blonde's two holes at the same time with her trademark skill and passion.