One Time Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the dark corners of her mind Santana heard her inner Demon crying out for her to take Quinn's third and final hole, filling the other girl in every erotic way possible with herself and possessing her completely. It was incredibly tempting, even more so than when Santana was eating Quinn's pussy. However even though she spent some significant time cupping Quinn's butt to help her with her thrusts Santana avoided the urge to slip a finger into the blonde's butt hole, the brunette reminding herself over and over again that she wanted to avoid that area for the time being and concentrate on making love to Quinn.

It was also hard to keep up the slow and gentle pace as it became increasingly obvious from the way the other girl was whimpering into her mouth that Quinn wanted to cum again. Santana knew she could make that happen so easily by increasing the pace of the pussy pumping, but she was worried her darker urges would take over and she would fuck Quinn's cunt so hard it could no longer be called love making. At the same time she wanted to push the beautiful blonde over the edge of climax, Santana stuck for a few moments before an idea slipped into her head.

Reluctantly breaking the kiss Santana stared into Quinn's eyes and softly told the other girl, "Cum for me Quinn. Cum for me now. Mmmmmm, you're so beautiful when you cum baby, please cum for me now. I wanna see my girl cum for me. Mmmmmm, I want you to be my girl Q. I want you to be mine. All mine. Forget about Brittnay, forget about Rachel, it's just you and me. You're the one I want, mmmmmm, you're the only one I want I swear. I love you Quinn Fabray. Ohhhhhh Gooooddddd I always have, but now I'm falling in love with you."

Quinn was blown away by the confession. And it did feel like a confession, because while Santana was a notorious liar Quinn could normally see past her bull-shit, and she was sure she'd never heard the other bitch goddess sound so sincere. And if she wasn't being sincere Quinn would have to kill Santana, or at least kick her ass, because the passion of those words and the words themselves literally drove the normally proud blonde to tears, Quinn honestly never feeling that wanted before. That loved.

In that moment Quinn felt the type of love which surely everybody searched for their entire lives, although she had no idea what to do with that overwhelming sensation. Inevitably she could only do one thing as at that moment Santana rotated her hips upwards in a way which made the dildo inside of the blonde hit her G-spot, Quinn feeling herself crashing over the edge of what was an incredibly intense orgasm even by the standards previously set by Santana.

To be fair Quinn had felt like she had been on the edge of climax for what felt like an eternity, but that was nothing new. Santana always seem to delight in torturing her that way, and now whenever she was apart from the incredibly experienced lesbian it always felt like amazing pleasure was just beyond her reach, countless nights of fingering herself teaching Quinn that there was just no substitute for the ridiculously skilled touch of Santana Lopez, Santana proving that over and over again as she effortlessly gave Quinn another round of devastating orgasms.

Through it all Santana continued to stare at her like that, like she was the only one she wanted in the world, and Quinn's brain just couldn't stand it. She wanted to look away but she couldn't bear to miss a moment of that look, of that feeling, and she didn't want the ecstasy to stop even though she feared she might be in a coma for the rest of her life as her brain literally felt like it was melting. On some level she knew that was possible, but at least for a few blissful moments all that was left of Quinn Fabray was a blissfully happy shell been gently pumped by her best friend turned so much more.

Santana like to talk a good game but when it came to being actually brave more often than not she was a coward. Not that she'd admit that of course, unless somewhere down the road it helped her get what she truly wanted. When she had time to prepare though, and she had momentum on her side, it was almost easy, and right now she had the girl she wanted above all others writhing in pleasure beneath her just as she'd been dreaming for months. If she couldn't step up to the plate and tell Quinn how she really felt now she never would.

So she had told her. Let the words pour out of her partly like she had rehearsed, and partly just word vomit falling out of her mouth, while her body almost made Quinn cum of its own accord. Only that wasn't true. Every other time Santana had used a strap-on dildo on Quinn she had lost control, allowed her perverted desires to get away from her, but now she maintained control and while it was hard it was also incredibly erotic, especially because she was still making Quinn cum oh so hard on her cock.

Thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of taking Quinn Fabray in this incredibly erotic way Santana came too, many times, but her own pleasure was an afterthought. All Santana wanted to do was give Quinn pleasure, and more importantly prove she was worthy of this beautiful blonde. Well, she wasn't, but neither was anyone else, so why not her if she was willing to at least try to be everything Quinn wanted and perhaps more importantly needed? And from the look in her eyes maybe Quinn finally understood that, that thought leading to a particularly hard orgasm which resulted in sapping Santana of the last of her strength.

Quinn whimpered with disappointment as Santana began to slow down the speed of her thrusts, bringing both of them down from their highs as gently as possible before finally pulling her dick out of the blonde and rolling them back over so that Quinn was lying in her arms. They stayed like that for quite a while, both exhausted and sweaty despite it still being sometime in the morning, both completely unaware of how much time passed until Santana softly asked, "Soooooo... can I buy you dinner sometime? Not as friends but like a date? I want to take you out on a date? I, I will take you out on a date!"

Smiling against Santana's chest Quinn softly murmured, "You'd better."

And that was it. The last words they spoke to each other for several hours, both girls finding comfort in each other's arms even though the thoughts which had been haunting them slowly returned.

In time they would start talking about Finn again, how much he meant to them, how much they missed him, and how guilty they felt for not treating him better in life. How guilty they felt for seemingly making his death about them. But, as they reminded each other, they had already mourned him and would continue mourning him for the rest of their lives, and they were both so messed up with so many feelings to work through. It was going to take time, but Santana swore she would be with Quinn through every step of the way, and she was. And Quinn was so grateful for it, and the comfort Santana provided.

But, it wasn't quite everything Quinn wanted from Santana...