One Time Thing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Then again that had been what she used to think about a lot of things she loved doing now, and it wasn't like her tongue was back there licking that area, so what was the harm?

Besides, while this wasn't her idea of ending what had been up until now a very romantic gesture, Santana sliding her fingers back into Quinn's pussy sealing the deal and the former HBIC relaxed and once again surrendered her body to Santana Lopez.

She was rewarded for this with several more powerful orgasms, Quinn embarrassed about how quickly and powerfully she came. Not that she was surprised. Santana seemed to be made specifically to make other women cum.

Or at the very least to make Quinn cum, that idea making Quinn blush again but also turning her on. It was just so believable that Santana was the answer to all her prayers, that wonderful if perverted thought the last coherent one Quinn had for a very, very long time.

Santana had wanted to do this for months, but it never seemed the right time. Of course, it was one of the many things she had always wanted to do to Quinn, but never thought she'd be able too perhaps above everything else, even the ass fucking.

After all, it was one thing to manipulate Quinn into taking a dildo up her ass because Santana knew she could make another girl cum from that, and sure enough the orgasms had been enough to turn formally prudish Quinn into an anal slut, where on it's own a rim job just wouldn't get the job done.

Not that Santana was going to just rely on the ass licking itself, but of she had tried this before now, it might have been one perverted thing too much and Quinn might have got scared and broken it off with her, and that was becoming increasingly unbearable by the day.

So Santana had done her best to control herself, at least until this week when she had become so lost in strap-on fucking Quinn's juicy white girl butt that she barely did anything except butt bang her little anal slut. Now though, now seem like the perfect time to push Quinn a little further, as long as she kept delivering the hard orgasms of course.

In the name of that Santana slipped first one and then two fingers into Quinn's pussy while using her thumb to rub the other girl's clit.

Then after a few minutes of gentle pussy fingering and ass licking Santana began increasing the pace, as well as swirling her tongue around Quinn's cute little butt hole and curling her fingers to attack her girlfriend's G-spot.

Finally Santana buried her face as deep as it would go in between Quinn's butt cheeks and literally shoved her tongue up Quinn's butt.

After two weeks of nearly non-stop fuckings from Santana's strap-on Quinn's ass hole not only let her tongue inside but she got pretty deep into that back passage, Santana loving the feeling of her girlfriend's ass quivering around her tongue as this latest anal invasion made Quinn cum.

Not quite as hard as when Santana's tongue was in her pussy, and certainly not as hard as when the brunette was butt fucking the blonde with her 'cock', but Santana was pretty please with her handiwork, continuing the assault on both of Quinn's fuck holes through a couple climaxes before bringing Quinn down from her high and then crawling upwards to lay beside her.

"How was that Q?" Santana grinned, Quinn staring at her for a few long seconds before doing what Santana hoped she would do and passionately kiss her, the blonde tasting her own ass on the brunette's lips and tongue in the process.

Quinn's mind had been way too fuzzy from the force of her orgasms to think about that, and when she realised it she paused for a second, but by that point Santana was kissing her so passionately that she didn't really spend much time pausing before continuing the kiss.

It wasn't even that bad, and she had gone ass to mouth a lot of over the last week, but Quinn was determined to get revenge/pay Santana back for making her feel so wonderful again, so after a few minutes of increasingly heated tongue kissing Quinn broke the lip lock, quickly kissed her way down Santana's neck, and then chest to reach her big beautiful boobs.

Despite her earlier promise Quinn almost literally tore Santana's lingerie away from her body. Instantly feeling guilty about that Quinn slowed down, the blonde taking her time to kiss up one of the brunette's tits and then all over the boob before finally taking Santana's nipple into her mouth and sucking on it gently.

Then after maybe a minute of gentle sucking Quinn slowly made her way to the other boob, going as slowly as she possibly could and for a while pressing her lips to anywhere that wasn't Santana's nipples before she finally put her lover out of her misery.

Only not, the groan Santana let out making it clear she didn't appreciate the slow and gentle tactics right now, but she only had herself to blame.

Santana had spent months gleefully turning Quinn into a perverted lesbian. Ok, maybe deep down Quinn always was a perverted lesbian, but Santana was the one who had unlocked that part of her and pushed her ever further down the 'rabbit hole' so to speak to the point where she now loved receiving a rim job and even kissed her lover afterwards.

More to the point Santana teased her all the time, and lately had been using her like an anal whore, so Quinn figured she was due some revenge.

Sexually teasing Santana was the best revenge, but at the same time there was a limit to how long Quinn could deny herself the pleasure of eating her girlfriend's sweet pussy.

She still managed to go back and forth between those big beautiful tits for quite a while, licking, sucking and even biting Santana's nipples, but ultimately Quinn completed her journey, barely having the presence of mind to press soft kisses to her lover's stomach and savouring Santana's delightful scent before sticking out her tongue and sliding it from the bottom of the other girl's pussy all the way up to the top.

Santana let out a long drawn-out moan to coincide with that first lick. More moans followed as Santana resisted the instinct to hide her reaction, either because she wanted to make her lover earn it or out of some twisted desire not to look weak. Instead she relaxed and enjoyed herself. More or less.

She also had to resist grabbing Quinn's pretty blonde hair and shoving her girlfriend's face as deep as it would go into her cunt, Santana instead grabbing the bed sheets around her as for the first time in what felt like a long time she allowed Quinn to be in control. And in a way, this was the first time. Or at least the first time Santana was doing her best to let Quinn have complete control.

She even managed to keep her mouth shut for like five minutes, which as far as Santana was concerned was a miracle. At least for her during sex. Especially good sex. And the sex was always especially good with Quinn.

One of the many reasons why was because Quinn had always been a naturally good pussy licker, and after having Santana sit on her face once a day for a week she had quickly become an expert at licking Santana's pussy, the fiery Latina quivering already from what was happening to her, and more importantly what was about to happen to her.

Sure enough Quinn slowly but gradually increased the force and speed of her licks, lingering her tongue over her entrance and perhaps more importantly going from ignoring Santana's clit completely, to hitting it on every other stroke of her tongue and finally hitting it with every stroke.

She then started lingering on that sensitive bundle of nerves, twirling her tongue around it and taking it into her mouth for increasingly forceful fucking. Finally Quinn very slowly pushed her tongue inside her and then started fucking her with it, driving Santana towards what promised to be an amazing climax.

Santana was very tempted just to let it happen. Quinn was obviously eager for her cum, and Santana really, really wanted to give it to her.

Oh yes, she wanted to cum in Quinn's mouth and all over her pretty face, make the girl who used to boss her around all the time swallow her cum like a porn star, just the very thought of it almost enough to make Santana cum.

However after what she had just done, and how hard Quinn had got off on it, Santana couldn't resist seeing if she could get her girl to literally return the favour.

So after a few minutes of tongue fucking Santana called out, "Quinn, would you do me a favour?"

Clearly delirious with lust Quinn lifted her cream coated chin slightly and practically whimpered, "Anything."

"Lick my ass hole." Santana requested softly, and then when Quinn gave her an apprehensive look Santana added, "Come on Q, I just made you cum so hard from my tongue up your ass, don't you think I deserve the same?"

Quinn bit her lip nervously. If she was honest with herself she had guessed something like this was coming, only she had thought it would be some time in the future when she would have had the chance to really think about it, not now. Which was probably why Santana was pushing this on her now.

But as annoyed as she was with her sneaky lover, and apprehensive to go that dirty, she desperately wanted to make Santana cum right now. Sure, she'd prefer to do it by eating the other girl's pussy, but she could do this for the girl she loved. No, she would do this for the girl she loved, Quinn nodding firmly as she could, causing Santana to grin and flip over.

There was a pause while Quinn spent a few long minutes just staring at Santana's big butt in a mixture of apprehension and lust, then she quickly pulled apart those meaty cheeks, stuck out her tongue and pressed it to the other girl's butt hole.

Honestly she was expecting to hate it, but the hole was covered in escaped pussy cream, so Quinn didn't exactly mind licking that up, and when it was gone the taste of Santana's ass hole wasn't unpleasant. Not nearly as good as her pussy, but not bad, Quinn becoming more comfortable with every lick until she was swirling her tongue all around that puckered rosebud and trying to literally push it into the other girl's ass.

To Quinn's amazement Santana didn't mock her for this, which had to be physically painful for the sexy Latina. Whether this was not to put the blonde off or because the brunette was living up to her earlier agreement, Quinn appreciated it, and rewarded Santana for it by pushing two fingers into her girlfriend's cunt and pretty much immediately fucking Santana hard.

As a result of all the build-up, both Quinn's direct work and Santana going down on her it wasn't long before the brunette was cumming on the blonde's fingers, making Quinn want to replace her tongue, and more importantly her mouth, with her fingers.

Before she could Santana reached back, grabbed her hair, and pulled her face out of her fat ass. It was only in that brief moment Quinn realised how deep she had been pushing her face into Santana's big booty, the once prudish girl gasping for breath in the brief moment she didn't have her girlfriend's tongue in her mouth, Quinn blushing as she realised Santana was tasting her own ass on her tongue.

Throughout the kiss Santana had a firm grip on the hand Quinn had been using to finger her, so when she did eventually break the kiss Santana could take those fingers into her mouth, suck the girl cum off of them and then kiss Quinn again so she could feed that juice to her.

"God I love you." Santana confessed during the next brief break in the kiss.

"I love you too." Quinn beamed, just before she was kissed again and lowered back down to the bed for more kinky lesbian sex.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12