One to Grow On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

Both their bodies dripped with sweat, their cries getting more emphatic and Amy getting ever closer. Amy leaned one hand on the drywall near Zoe's head, crushing it in slightly as she put the other hand on Zoe's slick shoulder. They both closed their eyes and came hard, Amy's come filling Zoe and splattering out of her like an upturned fondue fountain of white chocolate, Zoe's spraying up to the ceiling like a broken fire hydrant.

Amy came to rest in Zoe's breasts, barely holding herself up with both hands around her shoulders. "So..." Zoe asked. "Best birthday ever?"

Amy's deep breaths had transmogrified effortlessly into a snore. She was asleep.

Zoe patted her lover on the head and reached her arm into the kitchen to flip off the light in there.

"I wonder if this wears off..." She said to herself, as she left herself fall asleep.

---

The next morning, Amy found herself alone, sleeping in the house. When she realized she was on the floor, she stood. When she realized she was still a giant, she covered her head with her hands.

This time, her head didn't reach the ceiling. She looked around her house, confused. She was the same four-foot-ten woman she remembered starting the previous day as. The transformation must have been only temporary.

Amy took one step and tripped on some hay in front of her. But it wasn't hay. It was her hair. During the transformation, her hair had quadrupled in volume, like the rest of her. Evidently, this had not turned back, her hair now reaching the floor like Rapunzel.

Amy swung her hair like a huge cape, covering herself with it as she heard Zoe come down the stairs. She was also her old self again, dressed in her lab coat, but her hair was short, shorter than it was before the transformation.

"Yeah, check out the hair, huh?" Zoe said. "I was going to cut it off to give to charity, but there was way too much semen in it. I don't think they'll take it. I've got a whole trash bag full of it upstairs. Thank God it didn't make any other hair go crazy, huh?"

"Yeah..." Amy said uneasily. "So... why did your cherry transform you?"

"Oh, that cherry you ate cost like seven million dollars." Zoe said. "I didn't have enough money to make another one, but... I figured if I messed with the quantum field, I could make all cherries like that special cherry."

"Every cherry in the whole world?" Amy asked.

"Well, all the maraschino cherries." Zoe said. "And maybe there's a local range limit. I don't know. I need to run some more tests." She walked up to Amy, who kept hiding herself in her hair. "I packed your lunch already, but I've got to get started downstairs, so I won't be able to see you off, OK?" She kissed Amy quickly. "I'll be in the lab. Have fun at work." Zoe dashed down the basement stairs.

Amy sighed, looking around at the rubble they had reduced their living room too, including the deep impression she'd pushed into the wall. The handprint was over a foot across. It looked like King Kong had made it.

Amy found a pair of scissors somewhere and cut her hair at the shoulder. As foot after foot of hair was freed from her head, her nude form was slowly revealed like a developing Polaroid.

And between Amy's legs... there was still a big fat dong. It had scaled down with her, but it was still there, hanging there softly, yet veins still visible against the skin.

"I guess I'm stuck with it for now." Amy thought. "Zoe didn't say anything about it, so it must not have happened to her."

---

"My birthday was pretty good." Amy said. "But at my age, I'm just glad I didn't break a hip."

"Oh, stop." Kevin said. "Don't be ridiculous. Anyway, you want to join us all for lunch?"

"Already got on packed." Amy said, holding her lunch box in front of her. She opened it for the first time. Other than the sandwich and peanut butter crackers...

There was a jar of maraschino cherries.

"Are you two blabbing again instead of working?" Said their mutual boss, a tubby balding man with a permanently reddened face from stressing about stuff nobody cared about.

She looked at him, and then at the cherries. How fun would it be to eat one right here?

Then again... she felt something as she tried to cross her legs, something else that made her feel a little less small in this world full of people taller than her.

"Sorry, sir." Amy said. "I'll get back to work."

The cherries were there if she needed them, she thought.

---

In Zoe's lab, she barely got down to the bottom of the stairs before taking off her skirt. Her predicament was the same as Amy's. She started speaking into her handheld recorder.

"The cherry worked. Both test subjects experienced the effects with greater than expected results. But there seems to be a permanent side effect. We must do some more testing."

Zoe turned on her computer and put on some porn.

Testing wasn't always boring.

DTales
DTales
358 Followers
12