All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 01'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
al_433511al_433511about 9 years ago
Personal whore

I think you need to keep going with this and see if you might add a friend or two of his into the mix. I loved the story do not get me wrong I just think as it goes along more guys needed added to the mix. To show him that you can attract more than just him Maybe you can show him how dirty this really looks, but his perverted mind loves it and wants you to continue. You be the judge as this is your story and you know where you want it to go. I am looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting kink. Have to remember it is between husband and wife, only.

If they both enjoy her playing the role of his high class personal prostitute, that's their business. No cruelty, humiliation, betrayal, or disrespect. In fact, just the opposite. I infer he loves and respects her very much. Being exclusive to him, she is not really playing the role of prostitute, but rather mistress, or concubine. So again, if it works for them, and stays loving and civilized, more power to them. I am withholding voting till I see where this goes, and ends.

Hateful, disrespectful, humiliating sex is not exciting to normal people. I hope this is a story for normal people. If not, I'm sure you'll get high marks from Bonnie. Or Ronnie, or Johnny, or . . .

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 9 years ago
great start

There are untold possibilities here without other people involved. The intro says it's only them and staying that way would be terrific

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 9 years ago
Fun story

Looks to be a great beginning, please continue with "Penny's" adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

Another shitty day for Loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is anyone really this dumb?

Okay. This is fiction. But it's BAD fiction. What kind of pervert wants his wife to be a prostitute? What kind of brainless wife would agree? Forget the prospects of disease, pregnancy or discovery and jail time. What about the violence? What if she chooses the wrong man and either ends up in the hospital or the morgue? Even for fiction this was a ridiculous storyline. Don't waste our time with any more chapters. Negative 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony. There you go again!!!!

it's fiction you in creditable dumb fucking asshole. gave it a 5 for your effort

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
1 of 12 parts?

This wasn't a bad part, because between husband and wife all fantasies are allowed...But 12 parts of this? I don't believe it...So soon I hope this story will not go down to the sewer...3* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's great that they as are happily married and are having fun with only each other. That's the way it supposed to be . Not like these other stories where the wife get it from someone else and it's the best ever and hubby is happy watching. Totally not real most men would snap with a lot of collateral damage to clean up. Hope story continues in the same direction you have with just them

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Toys

I see the anonymous brigade are throwing their toys out the pram again, why do they read here (maybe it is read to them), if a story is not to your taste then say so with some constructive criticism. Interesting start, it is one of those stories that could go either way, by that I mean will this story develop the characters of a close couple on a journey of exploration with the highs and lows or simply fuck fest chapters, I hope the former, good start though.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
I share impo_60's concern

It will be a shame if this becomes the typical loving wives trope-- wife/couple need greater excitement and burn down their marriage by bringing others in. 12 chapters will be hard to sustain and it will be a shame to see this couple devolve.

One can only hope for the best I guess.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
enjoyed it thoroughly !

Role playing and keeping it exclusive -.where's the harm ? Too short for a five , but this was a well crafted , flash story. ****

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Come on People!!!

We all know this is going down the sewer. Probably sooner rather than later. She already thinking about what she's worth on open market. Slut/cuck/sewer here we come. I'm not scoring this yet. When it does go south, I'll give the star it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:fifteen16

What's it to you asshole? Anybody can voice an opinion, regardless if they have a fake name like you or not. So shut the fuck up. Comment on the story and then fuck off, idiot.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I like the premise so far!

My wife and I try that once in awhile as well, nothing wrong with a little fantasy and it's fun for both of us.

I like how she describes the sex as fun at first but in time a little sore and tiring. I don't have a 9 incher and the wife gets sore as well so I can only imagine what a schlong that size would do.

Hopefully this doesn't become the stereotypical cuck husband/cheating wife thing but so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy, this brings back memories ...

My wife has always exerted a lazy, laughing control over the sex in our marriage, doling out favors on her terms and with considerably less frequency than my higher sex drive would prefer. I started out sexually submissive, and years of her passive power play have only made me more so. Perhaps it's not surprising, then, that when she once joked that she should make me pay for it, I eagerly latched onto the idea. She agreed to give it a try. We got in bed, me naked and stiffly eager, she nude only from the waist down and coolly amused, as usual. She pondered as to a price, and came up with $40. I grabbed my wallet and handed the cash over. She proceeded with our standard foreplay, starting with one of her patented slow, distracted handjobs, in which I writhe and moan under her negligent one-handed stimulation while she seemingly pays little attention. (Blowjobs, of course, were permanently phased out many years ago.) I responded even more vocally than usual, thanks to the perverse excitement of having paid forty bucks for the familiar but delightful touch of her "magic, lazy hand" (as I have named it). She stopped when my cries of frustrated pleasure reached rare peaks, laughing that she should charge me another $40 if it was that good. I scrambled from bed and fumblingly tendered two more twenties. She laughed again, delightedly, and proceeded to permit me to go down on her, always my favorite and most anticipated sex act -- she takes her time building to her orgasm, letting me gasp and pant and lick desperately for as long as it takes. We finished with the standard missionary intercourse, during which she usually cums repeatedly while still seeming somehow in complete control of the proceedings. My own orgasm was even more roaringly explosive than usual, fueled by the eighty dollars I had just paid for the privilege of these familiar intimacies with my own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting and somewhat sad.......

.....in that the mismatch in sex drive puts their marriage at risk...that he went this way to excite her to the point of taking care of him whenever he wants, is at least a compromise intended to keep them together and happy(?).

I take it that the 275 "hooker" events in the last year are in addition to the "regular" sex, so they still get busy at least once a day.

If you do the math, he must be making truly epic money, to have that kind of disposable cash. She may end up making more than him....after they have an argument and she goes off to sulk....and ends up propositioned and goes for it for revenge. That could get her out on her ass pretty quick, or he might turn her out to augment the income and free him to go find some variety..perhabs his PA at work....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: 1 of 12 parts?

That's an inherent problem with this story. If this stays true to the opening, that he's been her only client, getting 12 chapters out of it seems farfetched. It's hard to see how the chapters can't be redundant. If it doesn't then the opening is a lie. Neither option is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lowlife people are not erotic.

There are not any prostitute not into the drug scene, just total horseshit.

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Great Idea

What a great idea for a series of sexy stories, loved the way it's written and paced, thought that you set it up so well with the characters as well.

Hope you keep the momentum going in every chapter I see you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.

Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.

My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.

I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...

All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.

Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com Call/what’s-app him: +2348160153829

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous