One Trick Penny Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
2k words
4.36
36.8k
17

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home Service

We waited until Friday night for Penny's debut. At 7 PM, Dave sent me a text message or more accurately Penny got the text.

My cell phone pinged and I got a message that read, "Penny, straight lay - $200?"

I texted back, "Sorry, min 250 without oral. 300 gets U head to start. Am TOTALLY worth it."

It took a few minutes before he texted back, "K - get here by 8. Wife out then."

I told Dave, "A friend needs me to help pick out hand towels. I'll be back in a couple of hours," and I was out the door before he had a chance to said goodbye.

I'd rented a nearby cheap hotel room for the weekend earlier in the day and had all of my clothing and supplies already waiting. I spent the next half-hour getting ready. I drive back to my "clients" house and rang the bell. I introduced myself when Dave answered the door, "Hi, I'm Penny, your date for the night."

The look on Dave's face was priceless when he saw me. His jaw hung open, and he stammered something about me cuming inside. I had on the red leather mini complete with shimmery stockings with a dark seam in back. With no bra and the tight satin blouse my erect nipples left very little to the imagination as to the suppleness of my breasts. My eyes were accentuated with a dark smoky eye shadow and heavy mascara that gave me an aura of intrigue. In the heels and tiny skirt, my legs seemed to go on forever.

"The agency insists that I'm paid up front, sir." My voice was low and sensual. I put out my hand with the palm up. Dave's hand was trembling as he passed me three hundred-dollar bills.

We chatted briefly just as if we were two complete strangers in the prelude of intimacy, but my customer seemed nervous. I wondered if this was his first time with a high end whore. I made a mental note to ask later.

Even though it had been just ten-minutes, I found myself wanting to get down to business. It wasn't as if I needed to rush off to my next John; this was the only punch in my dance card for the evening. Somehow, I just seemed to go with the territory. I was relieved when he took me by the hand and kissed me before leading me toward the bedroom.

"Sorry, I guess we're not supposed to kiss," he said awkwardly.

"It's alright, sir. I'm with an elite service. It's included in the package."

"You can call me Dave."

I had him sit on the bed and began to unzip his pants. "Very well, Dave it is. I want you to tell me if you think you're about to cum. I want you to enjoy the entire experience." I tugged at his pants and then removed his shorts.

He smiled with that slight sense of arrogance he usually had when it came to sex. Dave was a true swordsman in the sack, but I had a few new maneuvers I'd been rehearsing. I knelt and placed my head between his legs. I looked up to see him surveying every curve of my legs.

His cock was throbbing in my hands; actually quivering with excitement. I kissed the circumcised head of his shaft and began to circle the tip of it with my tongue. I traversed it numerous times, working it ever so slightly into my mouth with each circumnavigation. I watched as he closed his eyes; slowly beginning to moan with pleasure. It reminded me of a cat purring. His breathing became deeper, and I could taste the precum jizm begin to excrete over my brightly painted red lips. I'd been assured that this particular brand of lipstick wouldn't smear while performing fellatio. It's unfortunate that women need to specifically request it at the makeup counter, but it is worth the asking.

"Oh, shit, I think I'm getting ready to cum. No, not yet," Dave said in a panic. He'd only gone ten minutes.

"It's alright Dave. We can slow down. I crawled up onto his body. His shirt was still on and buttoned. I tore the two sides apart. A couple of the buttons flew across the room, and I rubbed my tits over his bare chest.

His two hands cupped my ass through the supple leather encasement. He rubbed it experiencing it unique curvatures. "You not wearing any underwear." The expensive skirt was made of such fine leather, it was actually possible to tell.

"I never bother with them. Such a waste of time," I whispered into his ear.

He began to unbutton my blouse. My melons poured out after the second button was released. He began to suck on each nipple like a man starving. Ordinarily, I loved his attention to my sensitive areola, but my mindset at the moment needed to focus solely on his pleasure. Instead, I glanced at my shoes and wondered if the strappy sandals might have worked better with the skirt. The color was a near-perfect match.

My self-diversion worked. My face falsely conveyed a look of near indifference that seemed to excite Dave even more. I realized he didn't want me as a wife at this moment, but instead to be his whore. I felt a strange power in the prospect.

Despite my facial expression of triviality, my vagina wasn't buying into the deception. With my hips rhythmically gyrating across my client's stomach, my animated pussy leaked its distinctive nectar across his taut flesh. I was about to engulf Dave's hardened member with my sweet honeypot; the tip of his erection near the entry point, when I stopped.

"What? Why stop now?" His voice took on a pleading tone I wasn't used to hearing from a macho male like my husband. He bucked his hips as he tried without success to move his stiff member into my breech.

"You'll have to put on a condom. Sorry, sir, agency requirements." I made the requirement sound as matter of fact as possible. I reached for a gold foil packed I had in my purse.

"Stella, this isn't necessary. It's taking things too far."

"Sorry, I have no idea who Stella is. Your wife? Do you want me to pretend to be married to you? Sure, I can do that, but you'll still have to wear a rubber. Your health, as well as mine, as they say."

He thrust his pelvis forward, but to no avail. I simply moved up his torso and denied him entry.

"Twenty? I'll give you twenty if you don't make me wear a rubber."

Poor Dave waited and heard only silence as I fumbled with the packets between my thumb and index fingers.

"Fifty. Please. Fifty, I'll go fifty."

I could have easily held out for a hundred, but I decided to have mercy. I pushed my VJ backwards and felt his swollen cock slip effortlessly in my naturally lubricated hole. I mimicked a yawn and looked back to show him a facial expression of how bored I was. It wasn't easy. Just thinking about the money for my services had me verging upon uncontrollable sexual excitement.

He began bucking away like a jack hammer. I hadn't anticipated how close to the edge of organism I really was. Within the first thirty seconds of his entry, my pussy announced it was on the edge of an epic climax. I turned away and bit my lower lip to try to avoid a graphic expression of my true excitement. You're not going to let him know how into this you are, I thought. My entire body began to shiver in the top five splurges of my life. Fortunately, Dave was so involved with pumping me with all he had available, he took no notice.

He didn't last much longer either. Five minutes and he shot what felt like a month's worth of his seed inside me. His cock squirted multiple times; like having a vibrator on my slit.

I silently caught my breath, pulled myself off his deflating manhood, stood up and said in a dead-pan tone, "Oh, Baby, that was fantastic. You're the best."

"You're leaving? Now?"

"My work is done here, sir. Perhaps you should rest up. Your wife may want you to pleasure her."

Dave stood and faced me while completely naked. "Ah, thanks, Penny that was fantastic." A few drops of semen oozed from the tips of his soft pecker as it pointed toward the floor.

I handed him his wallet and reminded him of the extra fifty he owned me. He pulled out the cash and I said, "You know, Dave, a gentleman always tips."

He laughed at my mercenary attitude. He surprised me by giving me a hundred more.

"An expensive night for you."

He gave me that haughty grin of his, which is what first won me over. "Penny, you're worth every bit of this."

Without so much as a kiss I departed. Five hundred bucks for an hour's work and some of the most enjoyable sex I've had in a while.

I returned home as Stella and hour later. Dave was waiting for me as was Dave's recovered cock that greeted me at full attention. I acted as if I knew nothing about what happened. After I'd been hauled into the bedroom, I insisted he use his talented tongue to bring on the second, third and fourth orgasms of my evening. Only then did I allow him to fuck me in a good old-fashioned hubby on top, wifie on the bottom, with legs spread demurely.

As I lay my head in his arms reveling in the afterglow of our evening activities, I realized something about myself. I loved my normal role as the proper wife, but I got a thrill out of being the uninhibited whore just as much. This was a side of myself, I never before dared explore. Now, it felt like a part of me, and I wanted to see how far I could take the character.

"Did you enjoy your evening with Penny?"

"Who? I don't know anyone named Penny." He was giving me back some of my own medicine.

"I love being her. I was existing as someone I was afraid to even fanaticize about. I can't wait to visit her again," I said.

"I enjoyed her, too," he said with a wry smile.

I could tell he wasn't as thrilled as me. "She's there mostly for your enjoyment. Is there something else you'd want her to do for you?"

He crinkled his nose and squinted as if he might offend me. I nodded to reassure him; I could take any criticism.

"Honestly, the kind of women I'm used to; they weren't as classy as Penny was tonight. Penny looked amazing, but I like women who aren't as perfect. They seem more willing..." He stopped, as if searching for the right words. I'm sure he was worried about what I might think of his particular sexual proclivities.

"You want a woman you can pay to degrade?" I made it sound as clinical as possible.

Dave wanted several seconds and then shook his head. "No, I don't want to degrade a whore. I want her to degrade me."

It took some time, but Dave revealed to me that when he was with a prostitute, he preferred to be to one that was submissive and let the woman decide what he had to do to earn his gratification. This was a real 180 from the man I knew. Dave was always master of the bedroom. Once more, he wanted Penny to come up with new kink and raunchy ideas and direct him to perform them.

It would be a challenge for me. I didn't have a lot of experience aside from things I've done with him. I'd have to do some thinking and research. However, the prospect of making him Penny's bitch sounded intriguing.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 of 12 ~ ~ ~