All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 02'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You have a compelling plot idea here. So far, great, and uplifting! Kinky respectful married sex. Who knew?

You are exploring a premise that many LW fans seem to miss, or even reject: Married sex is limited only by the imagination, courage, and honesty of the spouses. The novelty and excitement of an illicit sexual fling has to be enjoyed as a break from a boring unsatisfying marriage. If you own a luxury sedan or a fine sports car you don't go rent a junker for a short joy ride. I believe it is well documented that most acts of infidelity are merely symptoms of deeper problems in the marriage, or in the personality of one of the spouses. You are portraying here two partners who have no serious marital problem, but who want to park the luxury sedan and play with some alternative vehicles, simply for the fun of it. So they MUTUALLY decided to enhance their partnership by indulging in fantasies that, if real, would wreck their marriage. It's almost like the owners of a bank closing the business down at night, setting up the props and actors they need, then acting out some fantasy to rob the bank! What a harmless farce.

There is so much more to say. You have totally captured my interest in this story, because it is fun, exciting, and intriguing. How will it continue? Will they be able to keep their fantasy within the bounds of their marriage vows? Will they allow the fantasy to wreck their marriage? You have, I hope, achieved with me what every author should want. An eager interested reader who can't wait to turn the page. But again, if you abandon the honest fun and love so far portrayed between this couple, it will be so disappointing. And a real opportunity missed to show nonbelievers that marriage is not about shallow short-term imagined thrills that you give up, but about long term real fun and excitement that you can share forever. Couples create their own possibilities, and their own limitations.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 9 years ago
great storyline

This storyline is so ignored here, but it has so much potential. Married hot, kinky sex, with just these two involved is such a powerful set of possibilities. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A great expansion to the sex life of a happily married couple. This is how it should be in real life and the divorce rates would go way down . Talk , explore, have fun and live a long happy married life. Looking forward to reading more fun tales of the two of you

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Still a good story....

Still a good story about a couple's games to have fun...3*

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Fun

Good fun read, another ten chapters to come, can't wait to see where it goes.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
you had me at 'strappy sandals'

it's getting weird, but its only a story. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
boring

boring because the wife is selfish throughout if not just dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fun idea for a game

I've enjoyed your story. Character development is nicely balanced with sex. Add the word orgasm to your word processor memory (it's not organism).

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
OH so good

Oh so good for a second chapter keep it up ( as the vicar said to the actress).

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why would anyone, anyone at least normal, fantasize about the wife being a prostitute?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous