All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 06'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
This is an interesting, well written series.

I'm enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Guess the lying and bias had to come out sooner or later.

Your biggest lie: "I love what I do. I have sex several times a day. I usually don't get off with the pipers, but it's not unpleasant. I don't have a pimp or madam. I work for myself." No mention of HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, do you even know or care what risks a prostitute experiences? And you portray this lifestyle as exciting and enriching? Are you really that clueless, or hate women that much? Most prostitutes live a life of desperation, disease, emotional and physical abuse, and retire with wrecked bodies and empty lives. Your cavalier portrayal is a fantasy, a cruel one. Quinn is a fictional character, true. And your portrayal of her lifestyle is a lie, also true.

So, you've put Penny on the path of deceiving her husband for her own sexual enjoyment, and admiring the life of a professional cum bucket. Not real hard to guess where all this is going. You just pulled the handle, and I see the water starting to swirl. You did a good job of papering over the shit until this chapter, but I see it now.

How about the quality of the writing? The writing is pretty good. So is the writing in Mein Kampf and Das Kapital, two much longer and grander pieces of shit. Hopefully you are not as fucked up politically as those guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AIDS

Unbelievable # 1

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What whores never say...

What whores never say is that when they get old and no more in conditions of working in whoring, they become old, lonely and bitter woman, with no family, regreting every single day the life they had when they were younger...That was what the whore should have told the "One trick Penny"...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ongoing, implausible garbage.

Just awful.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Put the anonymous comments where they belong...

in the trash. This is interesting. Oh yes, there is AIDS, STD's, dangerous tricks, etc. etc. We all know that. But as one said, Quinn is a fantasy character. Hey, guess what? These are all fantasy stories. And at least you can write in complete, understandable sentences.

So I guess you are half way through. Looking forward to the rest. 5 *'s as with the others.

VertexVertexabout 9 years ago
Great series

Really enjoying every chapter, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hypocrisy!

@ honeylicker1124 Dear poster that time, when the cuck fans bash the BTB story authors that the divorced ex husbands finds better second (third) wives than the previouse wives were. Please to be with the BTB authors to write BTB stories are fantasy stories and many readers like to read stories about the exhusbands find better newer women or wives than the cheater ex wives were.

If this is only one sided...............

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Thumbs up! Enjoying the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Quinn is a fantasy character. Hey, guess what? These are all fantasy stories.

Guess what, EVERY story is essentially a fantasy story. By your "logic" making comments on any story, play, movie, etc, is pointless because, hey, it's only story.

<P>

I can only assume you are the only person in the world who has never had a "yeah, right" moment when watching a movie, reading a book, and so on. If not, then your comments are superficial, simplistic, ignorant drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I hope this stays as a couple having fun and enjoying each other only. I think you mentioned in the first chapter that her husband is her only client and I hope it stays that way. Hopefully she tells him about her friend the hooker and that she watched her with a client because that is very dangerous and heading down a bad path

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Warming significantly to the story.....

....although I for one, would deeply appreciate it if you put a moderately escalated editorial effort in.

This one had a number of glaring errors, that made the read a little jerky-jerky.... something it would be better without.

Keep going, it's interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous