One Trick Penny Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
1.8k words
4.44
26k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paying the Parking Rate

The bar served a decent shrimp dinner, and Quinn appeared to enjoy my company. She was especially amused by the stories of my tricks with my husband. "You're man is a total freak, but then they all are," she said in-between laughter. "Don't get me wrong, my best customers are all freaks; I love those kind of men. They make me money."

"Speaking of that kind of thing, I'd love to know how to give a head like you."

"Ah, you saw the look on Henry's face when I was sucking his cock." She leaned in close and lowered her voice. "The secret is that your mouth isn't what gets them off."

"What do you mean? That's why they call it a blowjob."

"That's what men think. They see you putting their cock in your mouth and it's a dominance thing. Subliminally, they believe we're submitting to them. The mistake most women make is to try to shove as much of the penis in their mouth as possible and wind up gagging on it by deep throating. It looks good in porno videos, doesn't it? However, the real stimulation is what you do with your hands. Cup the balls and work the shaft. The mouth is just a place to hold the cock. The magic is to make the man think he's in control, when it's really the woman that's running everything."

I thought back to how she brought Henry to attention. She barely had the tip of his rod past her lips.

"He'd swear I'd taken in every inch of it. It isn't necessary and rubbing his balls is far more stimulating."

"So you controlled the entire thing?"

"Men love to believe they're the ones in control. That's why so many politicians spent their time trying to tell women what we can and can't do with our own bodies."

"You really believe it's all a dominance thing?"

"I worked in the state capital for two years. The traditional value party guys would draft laws to protect the public from people like me during the day, yet they're the biggest freaks of all. I fucked so many of those wingnut hypocrites. I made sure to charge them double, too."

"You've been doing this a long time?"

"Since I was eighteen. So, it's been nine years. I retire in another five. I only work four days a week, and I pull in two hundred K a year. I pay tax though a dummy corporation and even have an IRA earning pretty good interest."

My eyes betrayed me when they inadvertently got larger. Dave worked his ass off and wasn't pulling in that much. "And you like what you do?"

"I tried an office job once. I thought the boredom would kill me. I love what I do. I have sex several times a day. I usually don't get off with the pipers, but it's not unpleasant. I don't have a pimp or madam. I work for myself."

She looked me directly in the eyes and said in a serious tone. "That's what I liked about you. You showed initiative today. With a bit of chutzpah in this business, you can avoid the pitfalls and do well. Not that I'm looking for more competition, mind you."

I was almost sorry that our time was up. Dave would be home in another hour. I stood to leave and thanked her for speaking to me. I had a bunch of new ideas from things she'd told me about her own adventures. Still, something stopped me. "Could we get together again? I really enjoy your company."

I was speaking the truth. I didn't have any real female friends. The married woman in my sphere had kids or were about to. The single girls, had nothing in common with me anymore. Since I didn't work, there were no women business associates. I felt a connection with Quinn that I didn't with anyone else. I wanted her as a friend.

She smiled. I'm sure it amused her that a Pro-tender like me wanted to hang with a dedicated professional sex worker like her. "Sure, I'm off on Tuesday. I usually go to a nude beach to chill. You want to join me? You can tell me how your weekend went with your solo patron."

She handed me a business card. It had her cell number and the name of her company, Quinn's Personal Fitness. She laughed, "I do help keep my clients in rock hard shape."

I arrived home just before Dave. He was clueless about my day's adventures, although he was surprised when I was the one that instigated sex that night; even more so, when I insisted on him going down on him twice. He would have become very suspicious had he known I masturbated for an hour after he fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

By Friday night, I had a wild evening mapped out for Penny. She met Dave at the customary motel room. By now, I was getting a discount rate that made it cheaper to rent for a full week at a time. He knocked on the door and expected to come inside once I opened it.

"Sorry, Baby. You're taking me out tonight. They're bug bombing the room," I lied.

"Do you want to go to my house?"

"Nah, I have a better place in mind."

I hopped into the passenger seat of his two-seater sports car. This will be a challenge of my flexibility, I thought as I looked over the interior.

I directed him to a parking structure miles away. The building was down near the airport, but was the farthest away of all the others. It didn't do nearly the business the rest did, but then the owners had other ways of making their money.

We drove to a booth, and Dave stopped the car at a barrier gate. The attendant, a man in a navy blue watch cap and bulky olive-drab cloth jacket, looked us over. I had on a short skirt and basket weave heels with a tie up the front leather vest that gave ample viability to my cleavage and side boob. He said, "Top level, that'll be fifty for two hours."

Dave went on about how weird it seemed to pay going into a parking garage and then how the place was ridiculously expensive. He really was completely clueless sometimes; I thought to myself. Nobody parking on the top level was going to the airport. There was an entirely different kind of flying we'd be doing.

The place was poorly lit with failing fluoresce tubes, half of which had burned out long ago, as the tires screeched around the hairpin corners up five levels. At the fifth level we reached another barrier armature. Dave inserted the ticket the attendant has provided and we drove through after the gate had risen. The section was even darker that the rest of the structure. Most spaces were empty, but a few isolated cars and trucks sat in various spaces widely apart from one another. Most were completely dark inside, but I could see several contain two occupants.

At my direction, Dave pulled into a space near a corner. There was some illumination coming mostly from the street light outside. Dave had managed to figure what we were up to at this point. Although I didn't believe he knew the full extent of this situation.

"Pull you pants down," I instructed.

"Couldn't I just unzip?"

"I want full access. It'll be worth your while."

My date's pants and briefs went down to the floor board. He sat uncomfortably bare assed on his fine grain leather seat. I lowered my head and flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue. I worked it around the groove of his knob and then worked it just an inch into my mouth. My hands moved to cup his nutsack and periodically worked at his cock. Sure enough, Dave had lost any sense of awkwardness and sat grinning from ear to ear as I slurped away. My left hand moved between his legs, and I rubbed his thighs. His cock became like a steel pole. I could tell he was ready for the next step. I sat up and looked around at the vehicles nearby.

From a white full-sized pickup, I noticed someone periodically taking a puff of a cigarette or joint, as its small red glow exposed a single male staring in our direction.

"You're ready to fuck me now."

"I don't think it's possible in this car. It's too small. We should have taken yours."

"Who said anything about screwing in your car?" I open my door and stepped out. I had to motion the trick to do the same.

I bent over the rear trunk and placed my hands on the lid, elevating my hips to expose my bare ass. "Came on, Babe, get it while I'm hot."

He seemed hesitant.

"Oh, come on. I won't get dents on your trunk. Kick your trousers off and fuck me." My skirt rode up to farther expose my bare butt.

After looking around, my piper, pulled his pants off and tossed them into his car. His stiff man meat found its way into my juicy puss and he began to work me over. The entire rear of the car rocked from our motion.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I realized the white truck was not our only observer. Two midsized coupes had the driver's side windows opened, and I could see each driver with their heads turned in our direction. One had his arm down below the dashboard and was obviously masturbating furiously.

As Dave began to hammer away as my sluttish snatch, I looked up to see several of the in-house security cameras had moved to point in our direction. The attendant in the watch cap was apparently getting an eyeful, too.

My client grabbed at the cheeks of my ass and came with a loud grunt. He drained his jizz into me and then went to retrieve his pants from the car.

I pulled my skirt down, but not enough to prevent the bottom portion of my whorish tushy from being exposed. I walked in a slow deliberate pattern, crossing my legs as much as possible as I returned to the car. Since the voyeurs had paid twice as much as Dave to park here, I wanted them to get their money's worth tonight.

My poor naïve trick had no idea we'd been closely observed and scrutinized. I decided not to tell him. He'd gotten heavily off on our semipublic sex scene. I wasn't sure knowing we'd been watched would have further enhanced his enjoyment. It certainly had increased my thrill for the evening.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 6 of 12 ~ ~ ~