All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 07'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just flush this now

What more could you possibly have to say about this mess? The two of them don't have the IQ of a pea. Even for fiction this makes no sense and her actions, particularly, are unbelievable. Let her get sent to jail. They can get divorced and everyone, including the very few readers, will be done. Bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gav eyou a 5 for your effort and

pissing off dear annony. He/she/it IT I'm sure, tells us he hates these stories yet he reads every fucking one of them He must be retarded!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave you a # 1

Poor effort, should be in gay or fetish

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Oops!

More than they bargained for!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
By chapter 12

She'll be giving BJ's at truck stops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
seekeraz

Youre right. Thats why we are reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Character morphing is a clumsy and insulting plot device.

She's a dominant personality, but she lets her husband convince into a role play she doesn't like. She's a smart strong independent woman, yet she becomes timid and scared when faced with a street walker who tells her to go away. She is afraid for her safety, yet walks away from the police, instead of walking up to one and explaining she is waiting to be met by her husband and she would like to stay in their presence until he arrives. You insult your character's and our intelligence to think the police just arrest single women walking along a street based on how they look; stupid. So the devices you've used to get her into the phone sex scenario is unbelievable, and makes you look like a lame author who has limited wit and imagination. Which is too bad, because it has been fairly good before now. Though I agree with the ratings which have steadily declined with each additional chapter.

I hope you and your story recover in subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, it's a story and it has to go somewhere.....

.....but I have to say, I'm not particularly fond of this development.

Hubbie screwed up, putting her on the street, even if to play out a fantasy.

It's a situation prone to unexpected events. That can spell disaster for these two.

Interesting how you kept her out of the hooskow and still in a sexual situation....

Let's see where it goes....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous