One True Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Chris finds his one love
1.6k words
3.95
23.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please read this note in it's entirely before you touch any thing in this cave."

The note had made wonder even more about the cave I was in. I decided to read the note first and then make up my mind about this cave. I looked around and saw a rock, so I sat down on it to read the note.

"My name is Chris and I was born in the U.S.A. I am 5'9", black hair, medium build. No one that people seem to notice. My mother named me Christopher after her brother who disappeared when he was around twenty. My mother soon saw that I was just like my unknown uncle. I would take long walks and when I would turn up later every one was worried about me, but I wasn't worry, I knew I couldn't get lost.

When I turned twenty my mom started worrying that I would disappear just like my uncle. Sometimes I wish I would have listen to her.

I was walking in the woods near our house, thinking like any young red blooded guy thinks about; females, and wondering if I would ever find my true love.

When I looked at the path I notice that there was a side path, I knew that there was no path there the day before so I decide to explore it. I started think about what my true love would look like and wasn't paying attention where I was walking.

Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a movement and I looked around. There in front of me was a cave and there was a light coming from it that brighten then dim. I thought that someone might have started a fire in there so I went in the cave to put out the fire.

The cave was filled with crystals. Most of them where attached to each other and the wall but I notice one that was on a table. I went over to the table and pick up the crystal and it went from a bright yellow to very white. It was so white that I closed my eyes and dropped the crystal. When I open my eyes the crystal was a dark green. I looked up from the table and notice that the exit was in front of me. I must have move behind the table and just forgot. I decide to go back home and left the cave.


While I was walking I notice that the trees seemed to be larger and more spread out. I turned to look back at the cave and the cave was gone. There wasn't even a path to it. The path just stopped where I was. I knew that I walk on the path so I took a step forward while looking behind me and notice the path just disappear.

I started getting worried and was about to run to see if I could find the cave when I heard someone singing. The voice was definitely a female voice. I decided to see who was singing and maybe they could help me out.

I started following the sound of the voice and notice two things. One, she was looking for her true love. Two, she had a very pretty voice.

When I reached the edge of the edge of the forest, I notice a large meadow and saw a woman singing near th middle. I started walking to her but I couldn't stop myself. The words of the song just seemed to lead me to her.

She had long brown hair and must have a short top for I notice her shoulders. I just stood there listening to her song. I clear my voice softly and she thurned and looked at me.

Her eyes where deep blue, she had a small nose and a small mouth. When she saw me she became alarmed.

"I won't hurt you. I was just hoping you could help me out." I would never do anything to hurt her.

She looked at me and said, "I didn't expect for 'one of your kind to come' but here you are."

I looked at her weird and said, "What do you mean 'one of my kind'?"

She started to stand up so I went over to help her when I notice she didn't have any top on. I quickly turned my head and her getting up at laughing a little. She then said, "Turn around and you will get a bigger surprised."

When I turned back around and open my eyes, her breast where almost at eye level. I realized she was taller then me and then I looked down at her legs. Her legs where horse's legs. I then realized that she had a horse body.

"You're a centaur!" I said very surprised.

She said, "Yes I am and I seem to have a small problem."

"Whats the problem?" I asked her hoping I could help her.

She smiled and said, "Never mind my problem. You said that you needed help. What do you need help with?"

I then told her my story about finding the cave and then the problem. I said, "When I realized that the path was disappearing I was worried and then I heard you signing. You were asking for your true love to come. I wish I could be your true love but I doubt anything like that is possible."

I then notice a strange smell in the air was trying to figure out where it was coming from.

She said, "Now I have a bigger problem. Yes the song was for my true love. You heard the song so you must be my true love. I just don't know how my family is going to react to this."

I looked at her and said, "We should introduce ourselves so we can call each other by name." The real reason I was stalling was that the smell I smelt seem to be stronger and I started feeling aroused.

She said, "Alright, my name is Abigial, but you can call me Abbey."

"My name is Christopher, but you can call me Chris."

She looked surprised at me and I said, "What is wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

She said, "There was a guy named Chris who showed up one day and started helping out my kind and the humans who live near us. But he died about thirteen years ago. My mom said that he was young looking when he arrived but when he died he was very old. I'm sorry if I acted surprised, but when you said your name I just remembered everything. He was nice to all of us."

While she was talking I started rubbing my pants for I started getting a hard on, I didn't even realize I was doing it.

She said, "That smell is me starting to go into heat. It's affectting you, that is why you have a hard on. You are also producing your own hormones and it is affecting me. If we would mate now, I would certainly become pregnant. But there might be a problem with my clan."

"What would be the problem? If I'm your true love and you are mine, then why would someone get mad?"

She said, "In my clan, I'm a princess. There is no law that says I can't marry you, but I should set a good example."

I looked up at her face and notice a tear coming down her face. I reached up and brush the tear away saying, "If you want me to leave, I will. I would never do anything to hurt you."

She said, "I know you wouldn't and I really should ... oh forget it. I realize you are my one true love. I don't care what anyone in my clan says."

I pulled her head down and gave her a very long kiss. She opened her mouth and my tongue went inside and started rubing against her tounge. When I pulled my tongue from her mouth, I walked behind her. I saw that her pussy was just below my head so I bent over and blew gently in her. I then started to lick her pussy.

She let out a soft 'neigh' and said, "I never knew that would feel so good."

I was wondering if she never had her pussy eaten before. I started to really lick hard for I wanted her to remember this when she started screaming, "Oh faster, please faster. Make me come."

I then stuck two of my fingers in her and she let out a louder 'neigh', and her juices came all over my face. I swallowed most of it but she still got some on my face. She seemed to be a bit wobbly so she sank to her knees. While she was going to her knees a started taking off all my clothes.

I walk in front of her totally nude to see if she was alright. She saw my penis and grab it and started giving me a hand job. I pulled myself from her and walk back around her. I then stuck my penis in her. She was so hot and moist that I knew I would come soon, but I wanted to make sure she came at the same time. I then started pumping in her while playing with her clint. She started moaning faster and said that she was near cuming again. I then pump one last time and felt my balls tighten up and started cuming in her. That set her off and she started cuming herself.

I left my penis in side her, for I wanted to make sure she was pregnant. When I pulled out of her I walk to look at her and she had a smile on her face and said, "You are my one true love."