All Comments on 'One Way To Spice Up A Marriage'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could Have Been Good

A cardinal rule is never involve personal life with work life. My opinion is something will happen and Jim will be in the unemployment line when one of them crosses a line. See a nasty divorce in their future. My biggest problem is simply involving others without in depth discussion. Could have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Started out hot

then it turned very cold with the addition of others, especially neighbors, friends, co-workers and the boss. Very Bad idea

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
I see a divorce coming

I see it coming. Once you start to invite everyone to the party it generally goes bad, real bad real fast.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Way too much

A vanilla couple jump straight into major CP?

A bet between a husband & wife is opened up to ringers and a dozen other participants on the very first occasion?

The side-bet with Jodi is meant to be unplanned & spontaneous, but Jennifer has purchased a hairbrush especially for the occasion?

The side bet stakes are "a spanking", but he is punished multiple times, and not with a spanking but dozens of beatings with hairbrush & paddle?

The main bet is to wait on the winners friends nude, but this turns into cross-dressing and more CP?

Through all this the husband raises not one qualm that what is happening is not what was bet, and will, far from making their marriage stronger (the supposed purpose of the bet in the first place) split them up.

I'm irritated I spent time on this dross. The build-up was promising. I thought maybe a bit of well described mild Dom / Sub activity. What I got was so dissociated from the build up it was laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's A Fantasy Folks

Great story. Very erotic. I want to see how he tops it. The humiliation was well written and very exciting to read. Five stars! I am now going to masturbate to this story! And that's the best compliment I can give any erotic story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Stupid Wife!

First,they should have excluded other people from their fun and games.

Allowing pics to be taken was stupid on the wife's part,as was inviting his boss from work.

This guy is going to be so humiliated he'll have to leave town after divorcing his piece of shit wife.

(Sure it's a fantasy,but rather unrealistic if you ask me!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really interesting story

I like the story. I think it is erotic that Jennifer let the others take pictures. It is really arousing to experience such an event. I think I would love Jennifer for that. You should have specified the situation of taking pictures: his shame, the pleasure the women have and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Turd of a Wife!

He should have walked as soon as they started hitting him! And I can't believe that cunt of a wife invited his boss!

He should quit the job,leave the wife,and start anew 1,000 miles away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Far!

Just beginning the "spice" bets and she sets him up to be humiliated in front of all her friends. Then she actually allows all of the women to painfully paddle him (while pics are taken)! ~ The following week she em-bare-ass-es him to the max with severe humiliation,again painful paddling,and including his boss from where he works! It's gotta be one of two things,either she's an evil bitch who deserves to suffer when she loses ("But how am I going to top this when you lose the next bet?") or she knows that he's a submissive who wants to be mistreated. In the first case,he needs to have here "serve" the guys at his next poker party naked(free to be groped),give each guy a swallowing blowjob,and be made air-tight twice. Of course,the next time he loses he should tell her drop dead and the drop her. In the 2nd case,being a pussy boy wimp sissy,she can have the girls peg him with a 9 inch dildo,have him swallow piss,get caned,pained and shamed in a variety of ways. ~ (Has to be he's submissive since he actually went through with wearing the sissy clothes and then going down to be humiliated and pained.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

This is not a way to "spice up" a marrriage, it's just pathetic. He should find a lawyer and divorce her straight away. She cheats on a bet, humiliates her husband in front of other women, blackmails him, beats him and pimps him out to other women including his boss. Seriously ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Women cheat & lie. He should know that. Never bet against a bunch of women, especially if they have time to plan a fix. What a delightful, loyal, caring and trustworthy wife !!! NOT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never, ever trust a woman. They lie, they cheat, they connive. Who would want to stay with a lying, misandrist, cheating, bitch of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Go find a decent divorce lawyer. You shouldn’t stay married to a bitch like that.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This is a must read!

With any series that has multiple chapters I look ahead reading story tags to make sure I want to invest my time. After chapter 1 was so good I think I can congratulate medic45 on writing an excellent femdom story that does NOT have cuckolding in it…thank you and I’m so looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Is it perfect, no. I think chapter 1 could have been longer, as the spanking episode after losing the pool game and even serving at the party went too fast. I wanted more detail and to feel the humiliation and pain, but there was very little emotion and was dry. During the initial spanking there should have been crying, sobbing, shaking, screaming, snot, drool, tears and begging while his wife and women mocked, teased and humiliated him…and let it be known then that photos and videos were being taken..opportunity missed tho. Also, his erect cock was spanked hard with a ruler…where was the pain and emotion? I want to be pulled into a story and feel what the protagonist feels…I want the emotion, fear, excitement and eroticism. However, this is my only criticism as it looks like a long story, just a fast chapter 1. Besides this, I loved chapter 1 and I so wish medic45 was still active and posting stories on Literotica. I appreciate and will read any writer who can write a good femdom story about a husband and wife without going the cuckold route.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous