One Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

The sounds of the bar were quickly muted, the loudest sound the clip clop of Red Rums shoes on the carpet. Jade tasted fabulous, her lipstick leaving faint traces of strawberry on my lips as we guided each other to the bed. As we knelt on the soft satin sheets, I turned and beckoned Brandon forward. His bare chest gleamed in the soft light and I stroked the firm muscles, kissing his hard pecs as Jade went to see to Red Rum.

Brandon had a husky, earthy smell that sent a shiver down my spine. I felt my cock hardening as he reached down to pull my tight dress up over my thighs. Pulling my knickers down to release my stiffening shaft, he grabbed it and gently teased it firmer and firmer with practised hands.

Meanwhile Jade bade Red Rum to kneel on the bed and unzipped the lower part of her catsuit so that both her arse and vagina were exposed. She removed the horse tail butt plug and started to insert a large double plug that went into her arse and curved round to fit in her pussy. She squealed through her bit and gasped as Jade forced the huge plug in and turned on the vibrating function leaving Red Rum to groan loudly through her gag.

She turned to me to find that I had removed Brandon's trousers and had pulled his large cock free. It was huge and made Jade's look small. I smiled with fond remembrance and leaned down to lick the tip. As I did so, I felt Jade come forward and start teasing my anus whilst caressing my cock with her other hand. Brandon gasped as I managed to fit his entire shaft down my throat, gagging only a little at its girth. Soon I felt him start to climax and pulled his cock from my mouth before he did so. He gave a playful growl, which turned to an appreciative moan as I turned round so I was now facing Jade. She'd pulled her matching dress up as well to reveal her throbbing cock and I instinctively reached for it to begin sucking it.

Only a month ago, the idea of even touching another man's penis had been abhorrent to me, but as Brandon pushed his large cock up my anus, I pushed back and relaxed at the same time to allow it entry. I had become accustomed to anal play, blow jobs and all kinds of sexual games and derived immense satisfaction from them.

I had embraced Louise with a passion, not just because dressing, acting and passing as a woman completed me in a way I never knew I could feel, but also because of the exciting and strange worlds it had opened me up to.

As my arse filled with Brandon's cock, so much so, I thought I must split in half, Jade thrust her own cock down my throat, whilst reaching round and pulling Red Rum towards her. As she did so, she removed her gag, and the pony girl moaned loudly as her double plug worked its magic.

With some effort, her outfit not allowing her much movement, she was thrust under me so that she could take my cock into her mouth. Brandon spread his legs apart to allow her to lie under him as she did so and his cock was suddenly pushed up harder and further in me. I gasped loudly, the sound muted by Jade filling my mouth and throat completely.

As Brandon thrust harder and Jade pushed in the opposite direction, the pony girl continued to suck my cock. She worked it with much practised efficiency and soon I was cuming deep into her throat as she was brought to orgasm by the double plug, bucking loudly underneath me yet managing to keep all of me in her mouth. Breathing heavily as I came, I felt Brandon suddenly jerk and felt his cum filling my arse as great streams of warmth erupted from his penis. As I felt this, Jade, who'd always been a master at controlling when she came, suddenly groaned and I swallowed quickly as more and more cum filled my being.

Far too quickly it was over and we all collapsed in an exhausted heap on the bed, panting heavily with expended lust. Jade and I instinctively reached for each other and held hands over the bed as we waited for our hammering hearts to quieten.

The next morning I woke with another hangover, and grumbled that I was off drink forever. Jade gave me a knowing wink as we went for a shower to cleanse ourselves of last nights' exertions. I dressed quickly in a thick woollen jumper and a frilled satin mini skirt, ruffled into many layers over some thick black tights. As I was putting on some ankle bootlets with a massive pointed heel, I heard Jackie arguing on the phone downstairs, almost yelling down the receiver. I heard her slam the phone down and then storm upstairs.

She burst into the room and asked us to hurry up and get downstairs for work. Her tone was curt and brooked no argument. Though we were early, I saw the stress lines etched deep in her face and held my tongue. I wanted to ask if she was alright, but she steamed out of the room before I had time to do so.

I quickly tied Jade into her corset and helped her shrug on a tight fitting workdress that I zipped up for her as she put in some earrings and gave her hair a cursory brush. We barely spoke such was our rush. Ignoring the buzzing in our heads and our parched mouths from too much champagne, we raced to the car. Jackie had it idling in the driveway and sped off as soon as I slammed the door.

We drove in silence for a while, punctuated by the beeping of the horn as Jackie honked at all and sundry for the slightest perceived offence. Eventually, Jade, who was sitting in the front seat, put a placatory hand on Jackie's arm and asked her in a gentle voice what had upset her so. Tears started to pour down Jackie's face as she spoke.

"That vindictive little bitch has done it this time!" she spat, venom spiking her anger. I'd never seen her so upset and outraged. "Emma's spent the week over in the Paris branch phoning my own personal clients and spreading slander!" She sped faster and faster as she drove, and I hurriedly reached for my seatbelt. "They've complained and now our American owners have asked for a review!"

A traffic light ahead clicked red, but she didn't see it, such was her rage.

"Not only that," she continued as she ran the red light. "She's bought a bigger stake in my club! I don't know what that wench is up to but..."

She never had time to finish that sentence. A lorry came at us from the side, crashing in at such great speed that the entire car was flung over, tumbling again and again. The world shook and spun with a terrifying roar of anger and pain, before, mercifully, the world went blank.

I regained consciousness slowly. Pain lanced my skull and it was difficult to focus. We'd landed upside down and I could see feet running towards the car. Droplets of oil and blood splashed on the concrete outside and I heard the slow ticking of the engine cooling down.

Unfastening my seatbelt, I fell to the roof of the car, now the floor, with a crash and started crawling forward towards Jade, calling both hers and Jackie's name.

They couldn't hear me. Both were suspended upside down in the car, blood dripping in sickening rivulets from their faces. My heart lurched with despair as I screamed their names, begging either of them to wake.

Then silence took me.

I reflected on these painful memories as I walked back to my own car in the rain soaked cemetery, Emma's sneering look etched into my mind. I clenched my fists in anger as I stepped into my car and sped off. Some make-up had started to run in the rain as it dripped from my hair, but I ignored it, my mind focused on other things.

It was short drive to the hospital and I arrived within moments. I still had a headache from the crash a few days ago, but grief kept the physical pain at bay, leaving me emotionally ruined. Straightening my hair in the rear view mirror and touching up my make up so that I was presentable, I slipped from the car, and, holding my hand bag in the crook of my arm, made my way through the sombre hospital corridors, tracing a route well travelled the last few days.

I entered her room and smiled at the nurses attending to her. She looked so pale and deathly still in the hospital bed, surrounded by whirring machines that my heart lurched and fresh pain gripped my soul. As the nurses left, one gave me a squeeze on the shoulder and winked reassuringly. Once she left, I pulled the chair closer and pulled out a book.

Taking her hand, I kissed it softly and whispered quietly into her ear.

"She will pay for this. Wherever you now are hun, listen to my voice and hear its conviction. She will pay." I leaned back and opened the book to its page, settling in as I read loud in the hope that she would hear my voice and journey home. I'd lost one. I couldn't lose another.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers