All Comments on 'One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition'

by Louise69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Pharos2Pharos2over 7 years ago
Amazing

I always hoped that you would come back and add more to this story. Your writing is incredible and makes this story seem alive. I hope you put up part 6 quickly so i can find out what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another chapter of Louise's life with Jade that we have wanted to read for so long.

Thank you so very much for putting chapter 5 of "One Week" on this web site. I have read the previous chapters several times in the last few years. I love this story very much and I hoped to be able to finally read the chapters 5 and 6. This story is great and this chapter has not let us down in wanting to read more about Louise and Jade. You have given us another cliff hanging chapter that you seem to like to do. I do wish that you might post other stories of yours on this web site. I do like your writing style. Thank you again for sharing this story with us. You said that the Kindle edition has other characters in it. Would one of them be Master Leung? Who is he? Is he a martial arts master who is teaching Louise? I do not remember him. I do remember Brandon, Angela and Nicola. I wish you well and pray that you will post Chapter 6 soon so that we can enjoy the reunion of Louise and Jade, recovery of Paul/Crystal and giving Emma her just reward for her treachery.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad you are back!

Thank you Ms. Nichols, I was totally enraptured with these stories from the first few paragraphs! When I saw the fifth chapter was posted I was ecstatic, as after reading the first four and finding out there were two more but being unable to find them anywhere for love or money ( Even went so far as to write you asking for a signed copy, believing it had been pulished.) I had resigned myself to letting it go. So glad you decided to post this and encourage you (pretty please!!) to post chapter six as soon as you are able! Thank you again for your wonderfully wanton words!

Appreciatively yours,

Rikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Book on kindle

The full book and a bunch of other short stories is on kindle now. You can get all the short stories as one edition too. It's all there as one paperback but that's not cheap- it's almost 900 pages so that might explain why! Search for Louise Nichols on Amazon - there's a nice Christmas story up too! Love these books...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A tale from a great story teller

Dear Louise,

When you said you were writing mysteries, I thought what that might look like. Well you have blown me away and have become my all time favorite author. I will look on Amazon to see if any of your stories are compatible with my iPad. Thanks so much for continuing your 'One Week' series for us.

Hope you and yours have a wonderful and safe New Years and may 2017 be a better year for all of us.

Your faithful reader,

Santacruzman

Louise69Louise69over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

To those who've posted and emailed- many thanks for your kind words, they do mean a lot and it's nice to know you've taken Louise and Jade to your hearts. I had submitted the revised part one at the same time, but that's not been put up yet! There's plenty more to come. I'm writing lots of short stories based in the same world but within a slightly different genre each time, so send any suggestions/ideas and I'll get on it!

Xx

Louise

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 5 years ago
Proofreading by spellchecker?

Amusing result of that sort of thing on Page One, i assume - "pundit" where you meant "punter"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous