All Comments on 'One Week of Slut Pt. 01: Prologue'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

This is a wonderful start and I'm really looking forward to reading all about Rosie's coming adventure. Your writing is quite good and I've very much enjoyed all the stories you've written. My only complaint is that I want to see you post more chapters of each story (especially the Kirsty Fantasies) and can't stand waiting for the next chapter, or new story, that you post. Thanks so much for sharing your naughty tales with us - I look forward to reading more!

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 10 years ago
hugggggggs

OH i loved the start, i only hope You continue to write more of what happens, this is a huge fantasy of mine, being able just once to let go and let my inner slut have her way for just a short period of time!

huggggs

and thank You for an amazingly wet start to my normally boring day

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I realise few people will care about this

I am really put off any author's work the moment it becomes clear that they don't know what the word 'random' means. That's a shame, because there was some promise in the story up until that point.

NatalieHNatalieHover 10 years agoAuthor
Random?

Hi anonymous

I welcome all comments and feedback although this one seems bizarre! Out of all of that content, you've just chosen to highlight my use of one word?

OK that's your right and fine but I'm intrigued, how have I used random incorrectly? Random can be "a situation without method or conscious choice, haphazard" (OED) - exactly how the scenario of the old man appearing at the car window occurs?

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 10 years ago
Random....

Random is unplanned, unpredictable or unexpected. I suggest anonymous get a dictionary. This definition works as the word was used in the story

Great job as usual Natalie, can't wait for the next installment.

NatalieHNatalieHover 10 years agoAuthor
Continue?

@yourcumkitten - thank you so much for your comments, I genuinely don't know whether to continue this and turn into a series. I have enough plans already to write seven stories, one for each day of the 'slut week' but I've not decided whether to do it or not. Perhaps after reactions like yours, I should do!

- Nat x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daydreams I suspect.

Imaginary comments on an imaginary and utterly unlikely story. It is not only unlikely; it isn't even erotic.

Also, I doubt it was written by a woman. Honest, fuckin' ain't like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Maybe an unlikely story, but perfect fantasy for a quick play before bed! I can't wait to see what Nick has planned for 'Rosie', I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yum!

Continue please, Nat!

As I see it, you can either gloss over the week and return home to review the diary with Paul, or you can simply continue the story starting with Day1 of her adventure!

I kinda prefer the first option - then you get the feelings from her and Paul, while simultaneously getting the perversity she endured during the week!

Still, while some commenters liked to point out this isn't "realistic"...whatever. These stories are all *fantasy*, and I like how this one is written!

Good work! More please!

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago

A real hot story, but have they realized the possibilities? Natalie is 3 hours from home and Paul has no way to contact her. Nick is an arrogant ass, both Paul and Natalie liked that for the humiliation factor. All sorts of things could happen to her. Nick is planning a gang bang, do these guys have clean health records? Can she get hurt during rough sex? The story is under bdsm, will there be any bdsm or will it just be Nick controlling Natalie for the week? Nick thinks she is an escort, not Paul's wife, and probably doesn't care what happens to her. He is charging her for every load of cum, this could cost a fortune. Nick acts like a bull, if he learns 'Rosie' is Natalie, Paul's wife, will he try to cuck Paul?

There are plenty of possibilities for which way to go with the story. Can't wait to see your choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!

This is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We want another chapter of this story

I want to know what will he do to her..Thats a really an erotic fiction and i Love it!! You should write more and post it really really soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another chapter?

I want another chapter -.- please upload soon!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Liked it

She likes being humiliated, he is an arsehole.

Perfect combination.

Would be good if she picked up an STD and gave it to the rest of the arseholes though..lol

Well written and erotic.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A chapter for each day

Great story!

Very well written. Especially the emotional and psychological contradiction between yearning for the humiliation and loathing the asshole of a guy stands out.

Please write a chapter for each day. This is too good to end it prematurely.

There are lots of situations to explore and lots of humiliations for her to go through.

It definitely wouldn't get boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Relieved

Glad you cleared up the cuckhold doubts. I didn't want to have to stop reading your work. Well done, Natalie. What a very good girl you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best in the series

Read all the authors work, best is this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start to the week.

Having read your earlier work it’s taken me a little while to get around to reading this story. This is a great start, and actually shows how much of a bastard that Nick really is while also allowing the reader to enjoy Rosies’ humiliation almost as much as she herself does. I’m already looking forward to reading the rest of this series to find out just how much Nick degrades Rosie, and how much of a slut Rosie is prepared to be. The other thing I enjoy about all your work Natalie, is how you’ve improved as a storyteller, and again this is something I look forward to continuing as this series moves through the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nasty Nick

Fab again hottie, I enjoyed this storyline, the ideas of fucking another's wife isn't new to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES