One Wild Night in Beverly Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing a female emotional implosion, I raised my tongue and started in on her clit.

Dorrie screamed and came in seconds, humping my face as my hard tongue sandpapered her large tense clit.

She came for what seemed minutes and then pushed my head away saying "No more, no more."

I lifted my head and kissed her inner thighs, making sure with my hands to keep her legs spread, sluttishly so.

It took a few minutes but she came down from her orgasmic high.

I started in again with my tongue and this time my fingers and in no time flat had her humping my face as I locked and teased her clit which grew astonishingly large.

This time I strung her out, alternating between pleasure and patience; getting her overheated and then cooling her down.

Her body soon became covered by sweat and the hair on her forehead was matted down with perspiration.

When she reached down to hold my face to her pussy, I grabbed her hands and held them down, controlling her and dragging out the ultimate pleasure that she desperately sought from my tongue.

At one point she was choked up in frustration and she looked down at me between her thighs with those half lidded eyes and she softly began to beg me for her release.

"Master, may I please come now?"

I took my tongue off her wide open lower lips that I had been licking, teasing, nibbling on and kissed her inner thigh and replied in a low voice "I'll let your hands go but only if you play with your titties through your dress. Keep your tits covered up for now. If you break my rules I may spank you."

Dorrie laughed and I let her hands go. They ended up massaging her orbs through the black dress.

I could see her pulling on her breasts.

With my hands now free, I lifted her ass cheeks from below, separating them as my mouth lowered to her waiting wet pussy.

My index finger found her rosebud with no trouble as Dorrie lifted her hips to help me bring her new pleasures.

As my tongue began licking her clit like an ice cream cone, my finger went into her ass without lube or warning.

Dorrie gasped at the penetration and responded by lifting her ass up higher to allow deeper insertion of my digit.

Clearly, she was open to anal play.

But at the moment, she was interested in having me bring her to a second orgasm with my mouth.

As my tongue brushed her erect clit, softly then hard, soft then hard, my finger found its way through her tightly spread lower lips in search of the soft pad of her g spot.

Her pussy was not only tight but it was small however I was a very experienced pussy eater and I found it within two seconds of my penetration.

As I continued to orally massage her clit, which appeared to be larger than just a few seconds before, if that were possible, the movement of my finger tip on her g spot pushed Dorrie over the edge.

She bucked, she moaned and groaned as she came like she had never come before, humping my face like no other female had done before and then she gushed like the water spilling over Oroville Dam.

Her hands left her tits and grabbed my head, holding me to her dark forest of pubic hair as my mouth closed over her clit for the final embrace.

Dottie screamed at the intense combination of pain and pleasure of her orgasm; thank God I had the TV on in this bedroom and also in the living room of the suite, otherwise the police would have been called.

Oh my God did she come!

To get away from my continued oral assault Dorrie had to roll over on her tummy and then she moved into the fetal position, shaking as a result of the powerful female explosion.

I was still dressed and I moved up behind her and held her until she recovered.

I had her roll over so we were lying side by side facing each other.

I kissed her right on the mouth, having her taste her own juices for the first time.

There was lots of tongue as she accepted the flavor and she groaned.

We looked at each other and she smiled at me.

"Thank you Master that was the fucking best orgasm I have ever had."

We kissed again.

Our lips parted and I said "Let's get this dress off of you. I want you naked for the rest of the weekend."

Dorrie quickly kissed me, smiled and got off the bed.

Dorrie stood about 5'4".

She weighed maybe 115 pounds.

I took in the sight and she pulled the dress down to reveal what I knew would be a set of world class tits.

(Movie reference: Thank You for Smoking. I know I have mentioned this movie before and it is because I enjoy it.)

I'd seen them before in Las Vegas: Big, very firm, large erect eraser sized nipples on top of brown areoles that were maybe two inches around.

At the pool she had great tan lines showcasing her body and those breasts of hers but that was a few weeks before and her tan was fading.

These were the kind of tits men dream of seeing. Touching. Kissing. Licking. Sucking. Biting. Fucking.

This was my private showing.

They were so perfect, I just knew that they were manmade, but I kept my mouth shut about that opinion and just enjoyed the view.

I am sure I licked my lips and Dorrie laughed.

Her eyes were sparkling and all her nervousness had vanished.

She was having fun and she was still just partially dressed.

I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on those tits.

And her ass. Again.

I wondered how she would react to my tongue on her rosebud.

She was going to find out.

I had a flash of her wearing nipple jewelry at the adult pool in Las Vegas.

Dorrie was sure proud of those breasts.

Wearing those thigh highs added to the picture.

There was no covering up; she stood there in all her glory.

There was a knock at the door, startling her.

I said "Go get the bath started and get in, I'll handle this. Please put your hair up and take everything else off."

With a smile of relief, Dorrie kissed me and holding the top half of her dress, she went into the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind her.

****

I took care of the room service server, undressed, grabbed a bottle of bubbly and two flutes, knocked on the door announcing my arrival and entered the bathroom, naked.

Dorrie was in the tub, soap bubbles everywhere, and she was hiding behind them as I walked in the room wearing only a smile.

Her hands were under water, around her waist, so I knew she had been playing with herself.

I smiled knowing she'd be playing with herself again soon, only the next time I was going to video it.

Her eyes went straight to my penis, which was in a semi-hard state of arousal.

And growing by the second at the prospect of fucking her.

Dorrie gasped and said in a low voice "Oh My God" referring to my not quite flaccid cock.

I set the bottle and flutes down and stepped into the tub, motioning for Dorrie to move to me.

My cock grew as Dorrie's large bare breasts and hard nipples became visible to me.

Her faced was flushed and her pupils were dilated.

She smiled; she knew she was going to get fucked.

Well fucked.

I was sure her pussy was sopping wet and not from the bathwater.

I sat down on the edge of the tub with my feet in the hot water and she knelt with her head between my legs, her eyes glued to my growing erection.

She licked her lips several times but didn't say anything or make a move.

I said to her in a low voice "Did Catherine tell you how I like my girls to greet my cock?"

Dorrie smiled and nodded and lowered her mouth to my still not rock hard erection, kissing the tip then taking me into her mouth.

It felt better than I had even dreamed it would be.

I groaned and she responded by slowly oh so slowly bobbing her head up and down, not going deep but concentrating on the tip with her lips, her mouth and what I found to be her very experienced tongue.

Her hands moved to separate my thighs even further and her fingers quickly found my tight sack, which she gently teased all the while her tongue swirled round and round while she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

My right hand went to her head where I gently guided her efforts.

I gave Dorrie some positive feedback, telling her "I love how you are sucking me Dorrie. You're making love to my cock with your mouth. Don't stop sweetie, don't stop pleasing me."

As I finished providing my praise she opened her mouth wide and took me deep.

It was an unexpected surprise and I moaned in sheer pleasure as her lips closed in on the bottom of my shaft and my tip entered her throat.

She held her head still as her talented tongue teased the bottom half of my shaft, causing me to thrust even deeper into her throat.

Both of my hands instantly found their way to her head and I muttered to her "So good, so fucking good."

Dorrie lifted her head up and I noticed her mascara was running from her watering eyes.

But no gagging.

Opening her mouth she took a deep breath and once again lowered her mouth down to the base of my erection.

She did this over and over and over again, each time relaxing her throat muscles so that the sensation on the tip of my cock increased with each cycle as I went deeper.

Her fingers never stopped massaging my sack, and I could feel my balls manufacturing sperm as she teased me.

Where the hell she learned how to give blowjobs like this I didn't know but when I found out the lucky bastard who trained her I was going to give him a new fucking car.

The dance she did on my cock with her mouth went on for a long time and I was astounded I was able to last as long as I did considering how talented a cock sucker Dorrie was.

I finally came down her throat when she stuck one of her tiny fingers up my ass and massaged my prostrate, my hands holding her head down as I pumped load after load into her hot tight oral cavity.

My groans were so loud I was sure I'd woken Catherine up.

It took me five minutes to recover. Dorrie kept my cock warm in her mouth as she suckled all the semen out of me and I shrank back to normal.

With a gleam in her eyes as she pulled her head off of me she simply asked "Did I please you Master?" already knowing the answer to the question.

Dorrie opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed every drop of my cum.

I bent down, and pulled her up and kissed her, our tongues meeting one another again.

Yes, she had semen breath, but it was my semen so what the hell.

I asked her to drain the water out of the tub and we took sips of champagne.

Her face was flushed, her nipples were at attention and she was glowing.

The water drained out and I slid into the tub.

I took her by the hand and pulled her across my lap, ass up.

****

My soft cock was trapped beneath her hairy cunt. Her pubic hair tickled me.

I could see her pussy hair below her ass and vowed to trim it so that her lower lips would be visible.

My right hand came down on her ass. Hard.

Dorrie struggled against the first spank and said "What was that for?"

I didn't answer but my slaps poured on her wet bare cheeks, one after another, nonstop.

It hurt because she ass was wet and my hand was quite firm.

She struggled to move away but I was stronger and I continued the spanking until I heard her choke up and sob.

Her ass was a nice red and her bush was still sopping wet.

I was getting hard again.

I stopped the spanking and let the sting settle in before I began to rub at the red skin, gently, to soothe her hot skin.

"Are you better now?" I asked her.

She was still mad and made a move to scramble away but I held her firm and continued my caressing of her beautiful bare ass and I even reached down to her hairy cunt below her ass.

She groaned at that.

My touch on her pussy.

I think she was actually starting to like my rubs.

I said "Dorrie I knew I was going to spank you when you handed me your thong at dinner. That was worth maybe ten or twelve swats. The reason you got so many more is because you failed to ask me if it was okay to blow me."

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked me.

"Did I do something wrong ..." I repeated back to her.

There was silence while she figured out what I was actually saying to her.

"I'm sorry Master, did I do something wrong? Please tell me Master because I do not like to be spanked."

"Yes, you did. You gave me your panties. You know better than that. You should never surrender your panties to a man. Let the gentleman remove them after you give him permission. This indicates you are a slut. Are you a slut Dorrie?"

"No Master, I am not a slut."

"I think you are. Until you prove me otherwise you're my slut. I think you'll be my slut for at least a week, depending on how well you act."

I continued to rub her ass and Dorrie spread her thighs hoping I would rub her pussy. That earned her another ten swats but I kept that punishment to myself.

This was going to be a great weekend.

I continued "And I know you don't like to be spanked but if I spank you there's a very good reason for it. I'm going to tell you right now that you already earned two more spankings."

Dorrie didn't reply and she didn't move. But I kept rubbing her ass, including between her cheeks and her rosebud and then south to her wet soppy mane. I thought I heard her moan and goose bumps popped up on her ass and thighs.

I reached under her and started searching in earnest for her pussy in the thick hair.

As mad as she might have been, she spread her legs and lifted her ass to allow me easier access.

She said "Please Master, I need to cum."

"Already? You really are a slut. Were you playing with yourself when I came into the bathroom with the champagne a little while ago? Tell me the truth."

"Yes, kissing you made me very, very horny Master. I have never been kissed like that before. I liked it a lot. And when you licked me, I was in heaven. It has been so long since my pussy got licked. But I need more. I'm still so horny Master. Very horny."

"I am going to allow you to play with yourself Dorrie, because you are a slut and you need to show me how you pleasure yourself."

"Thank you Master."

She crawled off me, turned around and lowered her head and kissed my cock.

She French kissed it, lots of slow and sensual tongue action and I thrust my hips up it felt so good.

Dorrie pulled her mouth of, a string of spit extending from her mouth to my cock.

Those eyes looked up at me.

"Master I love your cock and I just had to do that. If you need to spank me because I did not ask for permission I understand."

I nodded, thinking, she really does like to be spanked.

I could handle that.

Catherine would love to spank her.

Maybe even use the whip.

Like she did on Kayla.

Dorrie learned against the side of the tub, her thighs spread wide for me to watch.

I was still astounded how hairy her pussy was.

I videotaped the whole thing; she didn't last three minutes she was so worked up.

She had her right hand her pussy and her left on her tits, pulling her nipples.

Dorrie licked her lips repeatedly and her eyes never left my hard cock.

****

I was hard again.

I was ready to fuck her but first I wanted to shave her.

Bare.

But as I've stated before, I don't eat bushes, I eat pussy.

I made an exception licking Dorrie that first time.

But I had a conflict because I wanted to show off Dorrie's bush at the adult pool on Sunday afternoon.

As I sat there in the tub, as Dorrie masturbated for me I made a couple of decisions.

When she finished coming, I told Dorrie to go get my iphone and bring it to me.

She started to dry off and put on a robe and I looked at her and asked "Do you want another spanking?" and she smiled at me.

Then she laughed and smiled and said "Maybe Master" but she dropped the robe.

I finished my statement by saying "I like looking at you without clothes on. You're gorgeous."

Dorrie bent down and kissed me and replied "I like being naked for you Master. Sorry for the misunderstanding."

After she handed me my iphone I sent out a couple of emails while Dorrie went and retrieved my trusty Harry's razor, a new blade and my shaving cream and brush from the other bathroom.

Before Dorrie could say anything I told her "I'm shaving you tonight but you'll be growing it back."

She smiled at me, a bit nervous I could tell, but she didn't say anything.

When she returned I asked her to get in the tub and fill it up again.

I had her sit in front of me, and I began massaging her neck, shoulders, upper back and arms to relax her.

My real objective was those pair of tits on her chest.

I had never felt implants and was curious. Very curious as to how they felt.

****

I was wrong.

Dorrie's breasts were real and they were spectacular.

Looking at them I could see why I thought they were implants, because they were so firm.

They were firm because she used a breast firming lotion, exercised her chest muscles and wore strong foundation garments to delay sagging.

And even though I had large hands, Dorrie's breasts were more than a handful.

Her nipples were super sensitive and Dorrie leaned against me, fully feeling my hard on pressed into her bare back.

Dorrie's nipples were so sensitive that as a result of my man handling she enjoyed a small orgasm.

I ended this short interlude by whispering into her ear as I pulled on the tips of her orbs that she would be enjoying clamps on her nipples before too long.

At that announcement Dorrie shivered as we sat in the hot water.

Despite her protests, apparently she liked pain.

****

I finally got to work on Dorrie's bush.

I thought for a second and realized it might not have been whacked since she had her last child, years before.

That would be quite a task clearing that thick growth. But I was up for it.

Still in the tub, I washed and conditioned her bush, taking my time and teasing her clit out.

After I rinsed her mane I took my scissors and a comb and started trimming.

There was a lot to trim. I took my time and stopped for a minute and wrapped a big fluffy towel over her bare shoulders to keep her warm.

She kissed me in appreciation.

I cut as much hair as I could, exposing her pussy quite well but the job wasn't done.

Using the shaving brush, I applied the cream around the edges of the cropped bush to clean it up.

Washing off the cream using a warm washcloth I brought Dorrie to another small orgasm.

I returned to her bush again, taking extra care to make sure her pussy lips were visible.

I rinsed her pussy off again and smiled at what I had done.

Her pussy was still covered with hair but it had been thinned out so that if she wore a bottom that was sheer, her lips would be visible.

Wet, it would silence the crowd.

Nude, she would be the center of attention at the pool.

****

I took Dorrie by hand out of the tub and dried her off.

We went into the bedroom and I asked her to get into bed.

I called room service and ordered two hot fudge sundaes.

I broke the silence by saying "In a few minutes room service will come to the door to deliver our dessert. You will answer the door as you are. You will be gracious and friendly."

"Yes Master."

"In the meantime, let's put that tongue of yours to work."

She smiled at me in response and I climbed on top of the bed next to her and we started kissing again.

In no time flat she was kissing her way down my body to my cock.

She knelt between my legs, getting my hard penis ready.

I said "Lower" and she started licking my balls.

God I love having my balls licked.

Dorrie was very good at this task, and I could sense she really got into it.

Just then there was a knock on the door and a nude Dorrie took off to get our sundaes.

When she returned she asked me if she could serve me dessert and I replied with a nod and smile.