One Wild Night in Beverly Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smeared some of the fudge on her nipples and areoles and first had me lick and kiss some of the sticky treat off of her and between my licks she spoon fed me vanilla ice cream.

Dorrie asked me permission to tell me about herself and she apologized in advance if there were tears from her.

She was married to a man many years her senior on her sixteenth birthday. It was an arranged marriage, set up by Dorrie's father who was dying of cancer. He wanted his only daughter to have the security of marriage before he passed.

They married in Mexico with the permission of Dorrie's father but with doubts from Dorrie's mother. She lost her virginity that night. They remarried in California on her 18th birthday. Her grandparents had left a lot of money in a trust for her but she couldn't get it until she was 25.

She quickly got pregnant and had a son but the marriage got worse especially after Dorrie's dad, her protector, died. Dorrie's husband would often beat her. He turned out to be lazy, controlling and manipulative. He often threatened Dorrie and their son with harm if she ever called the police or child protective services.

After meeting and connecting with Catherine in Toronto, Dorrie decided to take action and with Catherine's help (and my money changed to the credit card) Dorrie found a lawyer, a new place for she and her son and mother to live, and escaped the hell she had been living in. It took court orders (restraining, etc.) and even hiring 24 hour security personnel to make sure they were safe from her soon to be ex husband.

By now she was in tears, sobbing, saying to me "You and Catherine are the only ones I have told this story to."

I held her in my arms and just let her cry.

She kissed my neck between her sobs and whispered "Thank you for saving me and my son and my mother from that evil man. I can never repay you."

When she stopped crying she got off the bed, sort of embarrassed I guess, and went into the bathroom to compose herself.

The door opened after a few minutes and she said "I'm sorry I cried like that. I thought maybe Catherine had told you about all this because she said you were paying for everything."

I got off the bed, and I held her.

I just held her.

I whispered to Dorrie "Those marks on your butt, is that where he whipped you?"

She whispered back "Yes."

"I'll make sure he never touches you again."

"You already have Master and I am grateful to you for the protection you have provided."

There was a pause as we held each other.

I broke it with "You seemed to like being spanked though."

She pulled away from me and had a huge grin on her face and she replied "I really like it when you spanked me Master. It was fun."

I laughed and said "Its time for you to enjoy dessert honey, go get your sundae."

She kissed me and danced out of the room, that naked body never leaving my sight.

When she came back into the bedroom, she asked "May I have my dessert now Master?"

I nodded and she asked me to get on the bed.

Dorrie then smeared the fudge on my cock and balls and began licking.

When she had eaten enough dessert off of me, I told her "Put me in" and she moved and lowered herself onto my cock, taking it very slowly.

She was wet, hot and tight but she hadn't had sex in a long time and she was anxious about it being painful.

That started our fucking session.

She came right away.

After fucking her in five horizontal positions bringing her to numerous orgasms, I came deep in her.

I lay on top of her, draining my juice into the hot tight hole.

She kissed me in total gratitude.

Dorrie whispered to me "No one has ever fucked me like that before Master. Can we please do it some more?"

We kissed and I replied back "I've got all weekend for you."

When I rolled off of her she went looking for more fudge.

With a huge smile, her freshly fucked pussy dripping, Dorrie started in again, coating my cock with the sticky sweet brown paste and then she started licking: my cock and my balls and my crack.

She knew I liked how she licked my asshole when I groaned.

It didn't take too long until I was hard and ready to go in for another round.

"What's your favorite position?" I asked her.

She responded by smiling and then kissing me, moving without hesitation to doggy.

Her head was down; her ass was up, her toned thighs spread for my easy access.

Her trimmed pussy looked very inviting from behind and I slapped her ass as my cock grew harder in anticipation of penetration.

I moved behind her, took my cock into my right hand and ran the tip up and down her wet lower lips.

I could still smell her female scent. I was dripping out of her.

She groaned in anticipation as I touched my tip to her hard clit.

"Please Master; don't let me wait for your cock."

"You'll get my cock when I'm ready" I replied and with that my hands spread her cheeks and her rosebud opened.

The earthy aroma filled my nostrils and in response I started probing her rear opening without lube.

Her shoulders dropped because she figured the time was up and having cum in her mouth, then her pussy, I would now take her ass.

I had other ideas for her ass but I didn't want her to forget that I was going to be sticking a very hard, large cock up it within the next day or so.

First my fingertip then up to the first knuckle.

Probing, opening her up.

My cock meanwhile, was resting against her lower lips, which I could feel were getting moist.

I pulled out my finger and pushed her cheeks together, closing her rosebud.

I heard a sigh of relief and her shoulders and back relaxed as the fear and tension disappeared.

I whispered to her "You have a world class ass Dorrie, and before this weekend is yup, I am going to fuck it. I had my eyes on you since Toronto."

I slapped her ass and grabbed her by the hips and slowly entered her now wet pussy.

As I slowly pushed in, keeping her still with my hands on her hips, Dorrie came.

She shook a mild tremor.

Not big, but enough to fully lubricate her hot tunnel.

When her shudder stopped I pushed all the way in and she moaned.

Her right hand found its way to her clit, and she began masturbating as I fucked her.

The pounding began.

My fingers played with her rosebud, and she responded well.

I was saving her anal cherry for Saturday night.

I fucked Dorrie all night, stopping only to change positions and when I came, which was about every hour or so.

I took her in every position known to mankind.

God bless Catherine, she was such a great wife she had given Dorrie a new copy of Kama Sutra for us to use.

As soon as I came, Dorrie was on my cock to clean it and make it large and hard again.

I silently thanked the makers of Viagra although I wasn't sure I needed their help with someone like Dorrie to fuck.

She fell asleep twice and I woke her up both times and continued my fucking.

All in all, I dropped four loads into her female oven and one load on her naked back.

I vowed to cum on that very pretty face the next day to remind her she was a slut.

I knew she was going to be sore as hell the next day.

Dorrie was so tight she might as well have been a virgin.

I nursed and nipped at her tits for a bit before I drew the covers over her so she could sleep.

I thought I should leave her tits free of love bites for Saturday and Saturday night, go to town on them.

My other two sluts, Eva and Kayla, I had bathed after we finished fucking and then I put them to bed.

With Dorrie, I wanted to emphasize her being a slut for about a week or so before I allowed her to become a princess.

I have no idea how many times she came but I can assure you she was dripping from her pussy when I went back to Catherine's bedroom for a short nap before I went downstairs at 8am.

****

In the coffee shop Susan and Sonia were waiting for me.

I was sending them to New York for a week; they were catching a 2pm flight from LAX.

In the meantime I had plans for them.

Catherine's favorite way to wake up was by getting a massage and Susan was her favorite masseuse.

What made Susan so popular was that she ate Catherine to multiple orgasms.

It was a great way for my bride to start the day.

Susan wasn't totally enamored with eating Catherine but it was the price she paid to be a princess and to Susan's credit, she did it very well.

When I saw Catherine and Susan together I always thought of the Rolling Stones' song "Under My Thumb."

Under my thumb

The squirmin' dog who's just had her day

Under my thumb

A girl who has just changed her ways

It's down to me, yes it is

The way she does just what she's told

Down to me, the change has come

She's under my thumb

Ah, ah, say it's alright

Under my thumb

A Siamese cat of a girl

Under my thumb

She's the sweetest, hmmm, pet in the world

It's down to me

The way she talks when she's spoken to

Down to me, the change has come,

She's under my thumb

Susan was Catherine's pet and since I was in the business of pleasing my wife, which was fine by me.

With the plans we had for Susan (please read my story "I Travel from Mexico to Las Vegas" for details on that) I knew that getting the two of them together was going to be challenging going forward and so part of my mission was to find a new masseuse for my wife.

Sonia, the young lady from Mexico, also gave massages, excellent ones as a matter of fact.

Right after Tom and Isabella moved to California Tom came to me and asked me if I knew anyone that could give him a decent massage. He struck me as an up and up guy but I also knew he liked to look at the ladies, so I sent him to Sonia.

I had cut ties with Sonia and she was working at Kathy's salon and was always looking for clients. I made a deal with Sonia, which I would give her $1000 month cash, for massages, but they were special massages and she could tell no one of our arrangement.

(I also told her that if she saved her money and listened to me, that money would grow rapidly and she wouldn't have to do massages in about five years).

Sonia agreed, so when Tom went to visit her, and he did, once or twice a week, all he did was tip Sonia. Likewise, when I texted her and said come to The Montage, she replied with a smile and was waiting with Susan for me.

So, while Sonia gave great massages, what really set her apart was her pussy eating capabilities.

Sonia was used to cream pies, and so I told her to massage Dorrie and take care of her.

Enough said. I didn't have to say that there were four cream pies dripping out of Dorrie.

I did not tell Catherine that Sonia and Dorrie were next door.

Catherine had her hands full with Susan.

Sonia's female massage clients became her victims.

She was so good with her mouth, tongue, lips, teeth and fingers that her clients would soon be begging to cum.

Sonia played it all out well, and those massage clients were soon eating Sonia's pussy.

The only way Sonia allowed a female client to come is if they agreed to eat her.

I wanted Dorrie begging for release and then satisfying Sonia.

It was just a part of Dorrie learning how sluts behave.

Dorrie was no stranger to pussy; she had eaten Catherine to three orgasms just the day before.

But eating Sonia would push her boundaries.

Sonia had a dark thick bush.

I set up my phone to video the session.

It lasted two hours.

We almost missed our flight.

****

At 10:30 that Saturday morning I startled both Catherine and Dorrie by announcing we were flying to Las Vegas for the night.

I didn't realize it at the time, but when I took over the dealership I also got into a fractional ownership of a private jet and I was able to use it this particular weekend to go up to Sin City, flying out of the Santa Monica Airport at noon.

Catherine was very impressed.

This put her into a new stratum of wealth; having our own plane was noteworthy.

She also wanted to know why I hadn't mentioned the plane to her before now.

I told her the truth, I was hiding anything but I had just found out a couple of days before and we hadn't had any time to talk.

And that I wanted to surprise her.

Catherine had two questions for me.

The first was "How far will it go?" and the second was "Is it really ours?"

It was a Gulfstream with seating for eight, fully capable of getting us to Hawaii.

I explained to Catherine about the fractional ownership arrangement.

So, we left our clothes hanging in our suites at The Montage and took a couple of lightly packed cases.

The truth was we could get whatever we needed once we got to Las Vegas.

I wasn't planning on leaving the hotel except for dinner on Saturday night.

It was a quick flight and much better than a cramped Southwest cattle car or even driving up in the Luxury SUV.

I told the pilots that we would return to Santa Monica at 7pm the next night, Sunday.

I told both Catherine and Dorrie we would be spending Sunday night in Beverly Hills.

Life was good. Life was very good.