All Comments on 'One Woman Too Many Ch. 01'

by inSanitylane

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The story itself wasnt to bad for a morality bit

Your style needs some massive tuning up. And things such as: "grips with my sorted life". Sorted instead of sordid unnerved me. You need a proofreader and an editor. Have fun and by the way you only lay one woman at a time and every decision has it own payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good first story

Yes, there were a few mistakes that should have been caught, but on the plus side it's a well told story with good development. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BRAVO!!

A few little things amiss --BUT really good !!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Well that was different compared to most stories.

And a very uncommon story in that it was from a cheating husbands point of view. Nicely written and very thought provoking. Thanks for the story.

ryu77ryu77almost 15 years ago
Liked it....

I like how the dude tried to rationalize the relationship but didn't see that everything that he did was wrong until it was too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good writing-- depressing plot

For an initial attempt, this story was well written. I would only suggest that, in the future, you resist the temptation to make husband brain dead idiot. Most of your story consisted of husbands ruminations about his guilt and return next day to his adultery. Not much suspence, but still skillfully written.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Such is Life?

The question is, "Is flirting harmless fun?" How often in these stories do you hear the women talk of how attentive the predator was and how she craved his flattery? Tom knew he shouldn't have put himself in that position. He craved the attention that made him feel handsome, young, and strong. He bet his marriage that it was harmless and he would be ok in the end. His marriage lost. You've got to keep flirting at bay. Also, Tom will carry this heavy baggage with him. In any future relationship, is he doomed to repeat? Will he remain satisfied? Candi was a female predator. Her disregard for any marriage vows cannot solidify any future marriage.

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I would like to thank all who read this story. Thanks for your thoughts and encouragements! It always amazes me that cheaters seem to think they are in control. Somehow, they feel immune to the coming tragedy and pain. They treat they're spouses with disregard as if they can please them and shield them at the same time. You know. "What they don't know can't hurt them." Anyway, I don't want to go deep here. Thanks, so much!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 14 years ago
Thanks...

Your story is a bit universal or at least larger than itself. It reminds me of my story. Good luck and thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good story depicting the consequences of cheating. He had a loving wife and lost it all and he has no one to blame but himself.

iamasexybeastiamasexybeastalmost 13 years ago
bravo,bravo

fantastic job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Insanity is correct !

And that is all there is. Insanity !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a good story, I really enjoyed it! It was realistic which is what made it good instead of the standard 'slam bang' type story where everyone is mindless whore. You can live in the moment, but you have to face daylight at some point.

Lisabug1021Lisabug1021over 7 years ago
Really?

This is fantasy.....we aren't out cheating we are reading. And you preach to us? Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there

Find them Fuck them and forget them that's what you do when you are married you stayed too long with candi

randomletters42randomletters42over 2 years ago

Damn. Real, or at least really believeable. Stopped fapping to cry. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This hit wayy to close to home as I lay in the dark at 1am, next to my peacefully sleeping husband... The love of my life, the man of my dreams. I just wonder how he sleeps so soundly? is it because the whore down the street has exhausted him? Or is it because he is a callous. Selfish, weak willed man who lies straight to my face and therefore is able to sleep soundly. Not lnowing that i cannot and have not truly slept well in months, not since discovering his secret activities. I don't know which is worse, his adultry with the very 'Candi like' slut scross the way, or his insult to my intelligence, Maybe I am a just a stupid woman, for I just can't bring myself to present him with the evidence of his infidelity, because then I have to walk away, . I hate him and I love him! There's that thin line I've heard so much about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous