One Woman Too Many Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did all this happen? It seems to have happened so soon," I thought.

I dressed and went home. When I got there I was a little overwhelmed and felt so like a traitor. This was Sally's home. It used to be her husband's home. I felt like a guest. I called into work sick. I then called Sally and told her I had just arrived. I told her I was going into work late. That was a lie.

There had to be some way I could feel better and soothe my conscience. I called the florist and sent a dozen roses to my wife at work, but I also sent a dozen to Candi at home. I just couldn't do one without the other. Then, I showered, washed the clothes and straightened up a little.

That started a trend. From that time on, when I bought something for one, I bought it for the other. I would send notes to one and notes to the other. Trust me, it is exhausting keeping things straight.

Well, I went back to Candi's that day and we ate, slept, and had mind blowing sex all day, until I had to go home. I had never had sex like that before in my life.

When Sally got home, I passed inspection. I mean, everything seemed fine.

"I tried to call you at work and they said you weren't there."

"Yeah, I decided, at the last minute, to stay home."

"Then I tried the house a few times. And?"

She sounded fine but I knew I would have to be more careful.

"Did you try my cell?"

"Yes, that too."

"Humph? That's strange. I didn't hear it. I did go out in the yard for a while and then window shopping a bit. Sorry, dear," I said. Hey, I was convinced.

I was becoming quite a liar. It was becoming too easy for me. That's not good. Really. It's just necessary when you cheat.

I took Sally out to eat and to a movie. Boy was I tired. I had to take an energy drink. When we got home she was ready. She was all over me and we made love. Just once, but that's all she wants and it was great. Really. It was fine. I was happy. I hope she was. I'm sure it wasn't my best performance. My body was exhausted.

That went on for a while. I had to convince Candi about some rescheduling of my time, so I could be up and available for Sally. She didn't like it at first, but soon fell right into line. She let me know, though, that I had better work "us time" in. And I did.

Sally Knows:

A few days later I had found that I could get up quietly around 3:00 am and slip down to Candi's. We would get down and dirty until I had to return. It wasn't perfect, but it worked sometimes. It was always risky.

I remember one such morning. As I walked toward the back door to my home, my mind was lost in several thoughts.

"What is Candi? Is she a woman or a nympho?"

"Her young body is going to kill me!"

"I can't keep going like this. I am not the energizer bunny!"

I slipped into the side door and looked at the clock. "Whew!" I had just enough time. I tip toed into the bedroom and cut on the light just off the master bath. I looked across the bed and there lay my wife. She stirred a little at the light but didn't wake. My heart was racing. I was sweating. A man at my age, well…any age, shouldn't be doing this. I'm not kidding. If I didn't quit I knew it would kill me, if not my marriage. I took off my clothes and through them in the hamper.

I stepped into the shower. The water felt good and I felt bad. Not real bad. I used to, but now I'm becoming numb or something. I didn't like it. It wasn't fair. My wife had done nothing. She didn't deserve that mess. Sometimes, I wished I could die.

"Good morning," my wife mumbled, dragging herself into the bathroom.

"Mornin." I said trying to be cheerful. "I'll help make the bed in a minute, sweety!"

I thought about my words and yes, sometimes… they even made me sick. Don't get me wrong. She is sweet. I just didn't deserve to say that anymore, but she deserved to hear it. I dried off, put on my robe and helped make the bed.

One evening after having been at Candi's I didn't realize how careless I was. When my wife got home, I greeted her at the door. She hugged me and kissed me. She froze. I knew she knew something but couldn't tell what. I thought I would die. I was sure my face had no color.

I could only hope I would pass her inspection. But trust me, fellows, your wife knows you.

"Who…have you been kissing, dear?"

My wife, Sally, stood there with a strange look on her face. I had to think fast.

"Kissing? Why you, dear."

I laughed. She didn't.

"Think Tom. Think," I thought while screaming in my head.

"No, somebody else…dear. I taste her lipstick."

I had to think real fast and almost didn't make it in time.

"Oh yeah. You wouldn't believe it. A client today kissed me square on the mouth. I know that sounds strange, but I think she was on the sauce. I thought I had washed my face. Sorry dear."

Whew! I didn't know how that sounded. You know how when you lie sometimes, you find they quickly become lies on lies? They get deeper and deeper. Well, I knew I was burying myself, very deep.

"A client? A client, you say?"

"Yeah, she was all excited about the contracts or something; and, when I handed her the papers in the hall, she kissed me. I told her I was married and she apologized. I really think I smelled alcohol on her breath."

"Well, you save all your kisses for me from now on, mister."

Sally seemed somewhat relieved. Her eyes were VERY sincere as she gave me a look.

"Yes, dear. Absolutely!" I wanted to just exhale in relief, but couldn't.

Maybe, she just gave me the benefit of the doubt? She was doing that more and more lately. I knew something was coming. It would be just a matter of time.

That night after we cuddled and she fell asleep, I had a terrible night. I tossed and turned. I had nightmares about cheating on Sally.

I had one, wherein Candi and I were naked, looking at Sally. Sally was crying, calling me all sorts of names. Candi started to laugh. She talked about how much better we were together; and, she started making love to me. I wanted to run to Sally and explain or something, but I couldn't move.

There was another one. I was starting to leave and run back to Sally. Candi was crying and said, "You can't leave. I've given you something she can't." Candi turned and I saw she was pregnant. I started screaming, "NO!"

I woke up in a sweat. I found myself crying and had to hold a hand over my mouth to keep from making noise. I got up, went to the other end of the house, put a pillow over my face, and cried and cried.

I knew I loved Sally, but Candi was winning me intimately. She took me places Sally would not go. I hate it. It wasn't Sally's fault.

When Marriages Die:

Days turned into weeks and I could tell things were changing. Sally had to have known something. She was more distant. My flowers and notes, that I was still sending her, seemed to mean nothing. She seemed cold and unfeeling.

I tried to get Candi to back off and give me some space, so I could fix things. At first she did. I mean she'd still meet me at lunch. However, she'd console me and try to reason for me. She knew I was hurting and I think she was hurting for me too, if that makes sense. Of course she always offered sex, but I couldn't. Not then. I needed time. I had to think. I needed to resolve…I had to save my marriage…my Sally.

Sally became more direct. She started to confront me.

"Tom, don't lie to me anymore. I know it."

"What are you talking about?"

She became livid.

"DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID!" Her lips quivered. Her fists were tightening. "Let me spell it out for you, dumb ass. You're A-F-F-A-I-R...affair with that W-H-O-R-E...whore!"

I was trying to think of any way to diffuse the situation. I felt sick.

"Affair? Why would you think that."

She moved closer and slapped me. I mean hard and it hurt. That was the first time Sally ever hit me, but I was not about to hit Sally. I never had and I knew I wouldn't. I really deserved that slap too, but I still didn't confess. I didn't know what she knew. I still thought I could still fix it.

She was cursing and calling me everything, I think. She was extremely upset.

"Well, until you decide to tell me the truth, you'll stay…in the guest room. Hell, live in there for all I care. If you don't stop seeing that whore right this instant, you'll be living with her...permanently. Got it? Or is that what you want, you liar? Well is it? ANSWER ME!"

"No, no of course not! I love you. I want you."

She stormed out crying and slammed what used to be our bedroom door.

The next day, I tried to dissuade Candi but she wouldn't hear of it and became vocal. I tried to explain but she became possessed and almost raped me in the diner. I needed to think. I had to get her off my back.

I quickly took her out in the alley behind the dumpster and had very angry sex, in broad day light. Yes, she had won. I did get some much needed stress relief, though.

One thing I'd learned about Candi. She would never threaten to withhold sex from you. She needed it worse than you did. I tell you, I think she was a nympho. I mean if you were ill, it was healing sex. If you were mad, it was angry sex. If you were depressed, it was cheer up sex. You get the picture. Most of the rest of the time it was just simply mind blowing. She was going to get sex, period. I also knew that of the two women, she was the one I was most worried would eventually leave me for someone else.

Sally and I were not having sex. We were not doing much of anything. She was working late frequently. She would call and tell me to go ahead and eat dinner without her, when she would call. She didn't care how she looked or if she smelled like cheap cologne. That was nothing like Sally. She would come home, I think, just to slam the master bedroom door.

She was growing impatient and I wasn't confessing. We were hardly talking. When she would say anything, while juiced up on something, I would deny her accusations. I was stupid enough to think I could fix it. When I threw the same accusations at her, she would almost attack me with something, before storming out of the room.

I actually believe she was getting revenge sex at that time. At first my head was screaming, "SHE is having an AFFAIR! The WHORE! I'll fix her wagon…." I wanted to confront her too, but before my outburst, I had a moment of clarity in my mixed up mind. I stopped my tirade and affixed the blame properly.

I knew I was the whore, here. I wrecked everything. I had to confront her. I was weak and broken.

I Can't Fix It!:

Truth is just that… the truth. I should have just confessed and took the consequences, right then.

"Tomorrow," I thought. "Tomorrow, I will confess."

I knew I had to stop this. I had get some relief and it was obvious, I would not stop seeing the nympho neighbor. I really shouldn't call her that. Candi is not to blame. It's me.

When Sally went to work the next day, I lost it. I called in sick and spent the day in deep remorse. How sad, as I walked through the empty house. Its heart was Sally and she was going to leave or kick me out. It was her right. "Oh Sally, my love, my heart, what have I done to you? Why have I sent you away? My love. 'Sorry' cannot erase the pain that I have caused. I am a fool. You deserve a prince, not me." I cried.

The time for Sally to get home came and went. I thought she must have been just running late. I needed to confess and was pacing back and forth. Suddenly I heard someone at the door. I ran and opened it.

"Sally!"

It wasn't Sally. It was her dad and he punched me square in the jaw, followed by another to my mid section. He tried again but I managed to defend myself with my arms.

"You worthless piece of crap. You sorry excuse for a man. You will pay," He yelled.

"I'm sorry Mr…"

"SHUT UP! You are lucky you are not dead right now."

He threw a couple of folders on the table.

"There!"

He stared at me like he really wanted to kill me. He then continued.

"For one thing…those papers will set Sally free, you…"

He went on to describe me in great detail. It wasn't complimentary.

"She's divorcing you and you'll not get jack. Are you listening?"

"Yes, I hear you." I said sadly.

"You will not contest anything. You have mad a mess of everything. Go get your things, and get your worthless ass out of here!"

I did. I was defeated and wrong. I had hurt my love and there was no excuse. I had chances and chances to confess and I didn't. I loaded my car and walking out of the house, I put the key into his open hand."

"You will not come near my daughter or this house again. If you do, I will kill you. Get out of here."

I took the folders and put them in the car. One was the divorce papers and the other was from some private investigator. It had pictures of me and Candi doing everything imaginable. Even a shot of the alley sex was there.

I was crying until I noticed a commotion at Candi's. A couple of police cars drove up to her house with sirens blasting. I drove there.

They held me at bay and separated Candi from Sally. I don't know who won. They both looked bad. Candi's car had a broken window and "WHORE" was painted all over it. They loaded them both into squad cars and took a statement from everyone, even me.

Let me stop here, please.

Do you see now? I hope so. I told you it wasn't pretty.

I have got to stop now. My therapist had me write this to present in group. He said it was important for me to confront my actions. This will somehow help him help me or something. I just can't, right now, talk of the time since then, in any sort of detail.

Epilog:

The divorce was uncontested and went through without much of a hitch. Sally got most of our settlement.

Candi got pregnant with our child, but had a miscarriage. I thought we would get married but she was distraught and actually took up with a younger fellow. I did have sex with her a few times since then, but she wanted us to remain just friends. I wish her the best. Goes to show you, sex is not the foundation for a lasting committed relationship. I hope she learns. I hear she is no longer with him.

Sally went on to better things. I never really got to grovel and apologize. I really hurt her bad. I see her every once in a while from a distance. She looks good again. I mean GOOD! I hope she finds a winner who can treat her right. I'm sure her prince is out there. She deserves it.

I was very distraught myself, when Sally left and drank too much for a while. That probably strained my relationship with Candi. When she left, I really couldn't blame her. I went on a program and dried out. I almost lost my job too. Now with therapy, I feel I am coming to grips with my sorted life. Who knows? Lessons like these are always learned too late.

I really was the one at fault here. Let me leave you with a couple of thoughts…no charge.

First, if you value your marriage be open and honest always. Second,

always and I mean always take your spouses concerns to heart and

don't trivialize them.

Finally, "Love HURTS! Cheating KILLS!"

The End

Authors Note: This is my first attempt at an erotic tale. Constructive criticism is welcome. I enjoyed writing it. I would really like to see at some point a following story told by Sally. It is the untold story here and would be interesting from a woman's point of view. Hope you enjoyed.

12