Online to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel every nerve explode in the wake of his hands as they explored her back before his fingers curled and his nails raked back down her spine, she broke the kiss to moan deep and loud.

"You can say stop anytime you want," He breathed softly.

"Shut up don't let me think," She growled in reply.

It was sudden as his hand wrapped into her hair and yanked her from his body, she hit the bed with a yelp before he rolled up over her, his hands were on her breasts within a moment and his hands squeezed and kneaded against the flesh. She moaned to his touch as his fingers traced over her nipples making them instantly harden. He moved to lean to kiss the flesh of her stomach, her body twisted into this new sensation, he moved up over her ribs and then to her breast capturing her left nipple, suckling hard for a moment before letting go and repeating with the right. She moved her hands to begin peeling off his t-shirt, pulling it up and over his head tossing it down to where her nightshirt had ended up.

He wasn't well defined but he wasn't out of shape either as her hands ran over his chest and stomach. As she looked to the waistband of his jeans she smiled softly.

"What if you want to stop," She teased licking her lips.

"If you start that I may not be able to stop even after you ask me to," He breathed softly as his eyes now locked on hers.

"So if I get your cock out, you'd ram it into me even as I beg you not to? Fuck me until you dump your load in me as I beg for you not to?" She squirmed to her own words but continued to push "Maybe that's what I need?"

His head cocked slightly as he observed her for a moment before he eased back suddenly diving down his lips finding her warm wetness, she squirmed and her legs slammed shut against his head as she shuddered.

"Oh shit, no! no! no! not fucking fair," She squeaked.

"Not willing to play fair now!" He growled before returning to his tongue pushing against her warmth, as the tender lips parted she held her breath waiting for his tongue to touch the tender bud hidden within, the moment he did she shuddered her legs fell aside and she gave to him, his tongue worked against the tender bud flicking the circling slowly before pushing back against it. Her body was racing toward a release when he added a finger, slowly slipping it into her and tracing over her insides, her body tensed as her released ripped through her.

He moved back up to kiss her, the taste or her still present on his lips only added to the intimacy, as she was still trying to catch her breath.

She turned to him with a sigh her hand taking his to rest it on her breast with a smile.

"You're bad,"

"Your body would disagree," He teased.

"Oh .. no not that that, oh you're mean," She slapped him playfully.

Her hand then slipped down and over his stomach, continuing down over the band of his jeans before moving to slip over the erection beneath, it felt huge as she curled her hand against it, her hand unable to even squeeze the engorged flesh beneath. She slipped to her knees and made her way to his legs now quickly unbuttoning his jeans before pulling them down, one motion took his jeans and his boxers with them as she pulled them all the way down and from him tossing them into the pile of clothes on the floor. She waited just for a moment before turning to stare at the erection she had now freed, it had to be at least eight inch, and thick.

"Fucking hell, did you grow up next a nuclear reactor or something, that thing is dangerous!" She stated softly.

"Don't be so sure of that," He replied his hand taking hers and leading it back to wrap around the thick shaft of him.

"Right! If you tried to put that in me, it'd rip me apart,"

He chuckled and pulled her to the bed, as his hand slid back between her legs she moaned, her hips pushing into him. Slowly he moved over her, she reached for him her hand wrapping around the hardened flesh before guiding him to her. His hand moved from between them as did hers, her hands moving to his shoulders as she tensed and waited, he found her heated centre and slowly began to ease in, her tight hole resisted for a moment before slowly beginning to accept him, she felt herself part accepting him into her inch by inch.

She was incredibly wet which she was thankful for as it helped him enter her, until she felt his hips touch hers, feeling incredibly full of him, she moaned softly.

"Oh wow..."

He held deep within her for a moment before slowly beginning to pull back she sighed as his erection moved from her, as he was almost out she looked to him. He shifted his position now so he was slightly over her, his hands grasping her hips as he pushed back toward her, her body arched and pushed back against him, as he was almost inside her he pushed hard driving the last inch into her causing her to moan.

He repeated the motion this time waiting less each time before driving into her, with a few minutes he was driving into her with repeated force, his hips crashing against hers, she wrapped her legs over his hips and would help drive him into her with each thrust, she was moaning louder now as she gave to the throws of passion, his hands wound into her bending her further as he reared up now driving into her harder the echoes of skin colliding with flesh now mixed with her cries of pleasure.

He suddenly moved free of her causing her to whimper in frustration but quickly pushed her over to her front, his hands raising her hips as he repositioned himself, this time he didn't hold back as his hands gripped her hips, he positioned himself at her waiting wetness before driving into her with as much force as he could find. His hips crashed into hers he grunted and she cried out. There was no holding back now, each thrust driving into her, she could feel her release as it built in the very pit of her stomach, as his erection driven into her, her hands reached out over her head curling into the pillow as she moaned loud, each thrust sending her higher.

It struck with force her whole body tensed as her muscles clamped hard holding him deep inside her, as she came with force his hand struck her ass as she felt him stiffen before the warm rush of him flooding her insides. This pushed her into a second less powerful release, she could feel herself flood down over him as she trembled still with him deep inside her.

As he held inside her she whimpered for a moment before she felt him move away, as his softening erection slid free she felt his and her juices trickle down her thighs before she slid to the bed, trying to gain control of herself. He lay beside her with his arm gathering her to him, she moved so her head now lay on chest. She listened to the rhythm of his heart as it began to settle back to normal, her own body still tingling from their activities.

"That escalated," He stated softly, as his arm held her against him.

"Mmm," Was all she could reply.

They laid together for a little while as she processed the moment they had shared, looking to him her eyes always remained on his.

"I'm glad you stayed," She said finally.

"I'm glad you wanted me to, so what now?"

"Oh you have a whole bunch of promises to keep," She giggled softly before settling against him, her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat is how she felt the world taken from her as they passed into a deep sleep laid together spent on her bed.

12