Only For One Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in her life she cried out the words "Fuck Me". The sound of her own voice added to that glorious feeling that racked her body. Her pussy clenched his cock and her climax took her again, this time greater than the last.

Just when it seemed that her climax was beginning to ebb, a retreating wave of small spasms rocked her.

"Oh shit," Thomas growled his cock expanding and his balls tightening painfully.

He emptied himself deep inside her.

She could feel his cock pulse as one spurt after another drenched her insides. This brought on a new wave of sensations for her.

It took quite a while for both of them to recover.

****************

When she finally returned home, the babysitter did not seem fazed by the time. Naomi lovingly kissed her kids, checked their homework and put them to bed.

Alone in her bed, she struggled with her feelings for Thomas. He was addictive and she wanted him. But, wanting a man like that could be dangerous. He played on an entirely different plain then she. He would get bored with her eventually. It was just sex. He had asked for only one night. She had willing gave it to him. She would give him more when and if he asked for it. She was not stupid enough to even think about love. But God, when he looked at her with those eyes, and when he touched her, and when he was so far within her, Naomi felt like the only woman on earth. It was worth it. Her body experienced things she had never before. She wanted more.

---------------------------------------------

©Regina Moore, 2014. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the owner. This work is specifically written for Literotica.