Only Just Realized

Story Info
Spontaneous, casual sex at the mere thought.
4.2k words
4.18
26.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of a travelling sales rep is odd, often fragmented and unpredictable. Maxim knows this - has always known it. He is a sales rep for an office machine company, and one day, not long ago, an itinerary change brought him, in the middle of his scheduled field trip, within striking distance of his hometown. "I'll just pop in for lunch. Surprise the hell out of Mollie!" he chortles to himself, as he swings off the freeway and heads for the house.

He doesn't think anything about returning home unexpectedly, and while he's never done it before, he doesn't even consider calling ahead. An unfamiliar car in the driveway vaguely puzzles him, and, as he parks behind it and enters the kitchen by the back door, some curious feeling of unease stops him from announcing his arrival. Instead, he cocks his head and hears noises from down the corridor, from the bedroom - voices and laughter and activity. So he tip-toes down the hall, and silently peers around the partially closed door.

Curiously, Max is not really surprised to see, naked and bouncing - or more like romping - on the bed, Mollie, his wife, with an equally naked stranger. Stranger to Max in any case, though it seems fairly obvious that he has more than a passing acquaintanceship with Mollie. "It is," Max thinks to himself, "almost too clichéd."

Holding still for the time being, he watches surreptitiously as Mollie, laughing and carrying on, dives between her lover's legs. She attacks the rampant boner with a gleeful gusto, pushing herself deep onto it, making herself gag; then, giggling around the shaft, rises back up to catch a breath, keeping her partner's cock-head in her mouth, before plunging back down, hard and deep, over and over! Max marvels at her exuberance. She is gobbling her lover up with an enthusiasm Max hasn't seen in years.

He watches as she shuffles up and positions herself over the steely erection - a proudly standing stiffy that even Max has to, reluctantly, admit is pretty impressive! Mollie lines herself up and carefully lowers herself onto the tip of the upright member. She beams down at her chuckling lover, who lifts his arms to grip her chest. Grabbing one of his biceps, she crooks the other arm, raising her hand over her head, and with a whoop and a whirl, she lets herself drop, impaling herself on the full length of his cock.

Max turns quietly and leaves them, unnoticed - she, riding her lover, cowgirl - bouncing and yipping and laughing. Max couldn't actually recall he and her ever having so much fun fucking.

When he gets home again, following the remainder of the field-trip, he asks her to join him in the living room - in a "We need to talk,"-sort of way. He gets right to the point, and, remaining very civil, he accuses her of cheating - explaining calmly how he knows. "So, how did this all come about?" he asks, actually wanting to know. Mollie is, oddly, no more surprised at being caught than Max is at catching her.

She describes a spontaneous, almost innocuous beginning, staring off in a kind of dreamy reminiscence. "We met at a crosswalk, actually. If you can believe it." Mollie shakes her head as if she has a hard time believing it herself. "We both felt we'd met before. Although we eventually determined, over coffee, that we hadn't. Still, mystified, we acknowledged an instant mutual connection."

She raises her gaze to meet Max's. "You were on the road, of course. So, without much discussion at all, we took a room." Shrugging her shoulders, she adds, "It was just kinda carnal instinct."

"...and why?" Max queries.

"Unexplainable," she claims. "Spur of the moment fling, maybe? To start, anyway. And, believe it or not, it was the first, and, indeed, only time I've strayed. Notwithstanding, good sex coupled with a bit of naughtiness made a repeat performance irresistible!" Max refrains from pointing out that wholesale adultery is rather more serious than 'being a bit naughty.' "It quickly developed into a full-fledged on-going affair." She flicked her brows in a subtle what-can-you-do gesture.

Max stares, his gaze blank, so Mollie goes on. "Over six months, now. However it began, we've become more than simply fuck-buddies." She pauses, and considers him for a time. Then, "So, in answer to the question you are about to ask: no, I am not willing to give it up." Not getting any response, she goes on. "It's partly your fault, you know, for being gone so often."

So it goes. It is an amicable separation, and the divorce goes through, without incident.

But Maxim suddenly finds himself having frequent, vivid fantasies of spontaneous, casual sex with strangers that he sees anywhere - in the mall, in the street, at the grocery store, eating in restaurants, drinking in bars, walking in parking lots, sitting in cars. While he is intrigued, he gives it little consideration, thinking it must simply be some sort of manifestation of his newfound loneliness, of which he is otherwise unaware.

Then, driving one day, something very odd happens. Without any warning, lots of light and noise engulfs the car - like being in an explosion without the devastation. Max thinks that, maybe, he just got struck by lightning. Whatever, it passes quickly, and after the sputtering engine and the gauges all come back on, and there is no physical damage apparent, Max just keeps on driving; nonetheless, he is shaken. Somewhat dazed and confused, he stops at the next roadside café.

Regaining his composure, he sits at a booth, and, nursing a cup of coffee, he casually begins watching the couple at a nearby table. "She's really quite comely," he decides, "sitting with her husband - or," he grins, "...her lover." Suddenly, Max imagines a simple erotic fantasy of spontaneous, casual, and satisfying sex, starring the anonymous stranger.

Minutes later, heading for the restroom in restaurant, Max catches the eye of woman diner. There is a strange connection, albeit brief - a sparkle, or some sort of palpable discharge. Whatever it is, the woman gets up as he walks by, and as he rounds the corner into the hallway, she pulls him abruptly into the disabled restroom. "I don't know what's come over me," she gasps, looking flushed and perplexed, "but, I'm sure you won't mind if I give you a quick blowjob!" Bewildered, Max simply nods, as she drops into a crouch and begins fiddling with his fly.

Raising her eyes to meet his, she releases his rapidly stiffening erection, and slurps it in. Immediately her entire attention turns back to his cock. Flabbergasted, Max just spiders his fingertips over her ears, puts his head back and enjoys! And man, oh, man, she knows what she's doing! Alternately plunging her mouth firmly onto his peg, then drawing her lips back up his shaft to pause for a beat at his flanged helmet, she takes only a few strokes to get him fully deep-throated. Her hands cupping his ass, pulling him hard against her lips at every in-stroke, until, after a very short while, Max thrusts his hips to meet her plunging mouth, and, stifling a bellow, empties his balls deep into her gullet.

With hardly a gag, she rocks back on her heels and lets his still-turgid prick drop to her chin. Pulling herself to standing, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, and, muttering "Well, that was different," she turns on her heel, and walks back into the dining room, leaving Max to stuff his wet dink back into his pants. As he returns to his table, she is in conversation with her table partner, and completely ignores him.

In the evening, at his next stop, after conducting his business, Max finds himself standing in a market check-out line, staring at the back and rump of the woman directly ahead of him - visions of his unexpected, anonymous encounter the night before still flitting randomly across his mind. Weaving in the threads of memory, he runs, as has become his habit since his divorce, a quick fantasy of impromptu, casual sex with the woman in front of him. As she finishes up, gathering her bags, she turns towards him, and, for one fleeting instant, he catches her eye. Once again there's that twinklingly brief connection - that momentary crackle of energy. Initially, Max thinks nothing of it, but, as he leaves the store, there she is, waiting for him, watching for him with an oddly coy smile. Without a word, she accompanies him through the parking lot, beckoning him to an SUV parked in the very back row.

Plopping her groceries in the back, she says, "Just put your stuff here for the time being." Then she hustles him into the back seat, following him in, prodding, "Quick, before someone sees!" As she closes the door behind her, Max realizes the windows are deeply tinted.

With an almost maniacal giggle, she begins pulling off her clothes. "Take your clothes off," she hisses. "Hurry!" Getting mostly naked, she grabs Max's growing rod, and gives it some manual encouragement, before lying back into the corner of the door, lifting, then spreading her legs. Dropping her hands, she spreads her pussy-lips and dips a finger into her obviously damp quim. Raising it to her lips, she dramatically tastes it, before cooing, "C'mon, stud muffin, what are you waiting for?"

After a bit of minor contortions, Max lines himself up and shoves himself in, penetrating his unknown consort fully, his pubes tangling with hers and his rock-hard penis bumping hard against the end of her womb. "Oh yes!" she screams. "Fuck me. Hard, like that! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Harderrrrr!" Her shouts reverberate throughout the car, turning into a keening squeal as she rapidly reaches orgasm. Max keeps pounding, until, bellowing out his release, he floods her innards with cum, inciting yet another shriek from woman beneath him, whose feet are firmly planted on the ceiling. Knees vibrating, she pulls him tight against her chest, shaking uncontrollably as she, apparently, climaxes again.

Max glances quickly out the window, relieved that no one is anywhere nearby, nor appears to be paying them any attention - and at such a busy supermarket! The parking-spot-destiny just adds to the growing mystery of these recent events.

Somewhat baffled by her own behavior, the woman scrambles helter-skelter into her clothes. She shoos him out of the car with a lascivious smile, and a blown kiss; then, mouthing the words, "Wonderful! Thanks!" she drives off in a rush, taking his groceries with her.

The following day is a day off from travel. Max visits the town's one mall. Pre-occupied by the memory of the previous afternoon, he finds himself standing stock-still, staring into space. Slowly coming back into focus, he sees two young women returning his gaze through the window of a clothing store. He, almost laughingly, lets the idea of an erotic threesome with the comely young ladies flicker, oh-so briefly, across his awareness. Still, he detects some sort of spark glitter in the intervening space, and gets a warm 'come-hither' look - or feeling - from the two women. As Max pauses a moment to reevaluate his interpretation of things, the girls impatiently beckon him with their hands, prompting him to follow them into a stall in the fitting room.

As one of them closes the door behind him, the other drops to a crouch before him and begins to lower his fly. Fishing his already turgid member out, that one murmurs, "Mmmmm! We're gonna love this!" and she pops him into her mouth.

"Hey," complains the other, dropping down beside her buddy, "Don't hog!" With their attention so focused on his dick, completely ignoring the rest of him, Max watches objectively. And, man, does it feel good! Running their warm lips and tongues up each side of him, and taking turns trying to deep-throat his rampant erection - with at least some success - Max is hard pressed to hold off for very long.

Warning them he's about to come, the girls pulls back and line up their open mouths, cheek-to-cheek in front, each gripping and stroking him with a dainty hand, until, with a stifled moan he comes. Twitching and jerking, he blasts his spunk back and forth, into their mouths and onto their cheeks - just like a money-shot in the movies!

They giggle and laugh as they wipe the cum from their cheeks with their fingers, sucking each other's clean, and licking their lips. "Wow!" they whisper in unison, then, with haughty smiles and casual waves, they both turn and exit the booth.

The shared blowjob leaves Max enervated, and he lethargically tucks himself in before walking out of the fitting room - and the store - as inconspicuously as possible. Interestingly, he notices that no one pays him the slightest attention. So it goes.

Over the next few hours Max ponders his recent 'good luck'. Trying hard to understand what's going on, he decides to try an experiment - an idea that has emerged fully formed in his mind - rather like one of his fantasies. Having nothing else to do, on this, his 'day off', it's nothing for Max to set about exploring the town he finds himself in. Driving into a residential area, he begins cruising the streets like the curious visitor he is; until, eventually, he spots a pretty housewife - an apparent stay-at-home mom - 100% MILF - doing something on the porch behind her white picket fence, in her middle-class neighbourhood. "Oh, boy!" he grins. Lingering, hoping to catch her eye, Max conjures up a lurid fantasy. Serendipitously, she looks up into his gaze, and he feels the electric connection. "Bingo!."

"Uh, excuse me," she calls, slightly flustered. "Could you help me for a sec - in the kitchen?" She stands for a moment, next to the door, long enough for Max to gather himself, and join her.

Stepping in ahead of him, and up to the counter, she pulls her panties from beneath her dress, and steps out of them, while calmly explaining, "I've just got to make lunch for the kids. They'll be home in a few minutes; but I've got an itch I hope you can help me with." Then, turning to look at Max over her shoulder, she adds, "You'll have to hurry!"

Pulling his rapidly rising cock from his pants, Max steps up behind her, as she begins to work on the kids' sandwiches, and, lifting her skirt back, he pushes, unceremoniously, into her already wet and warm snatch. A chorus of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' echoes about the kitchen, as their shared urgency climbs sharply. "Here it comes!" Max gasps, after only a few minutes of thrusting, then, pulling the anonymous housewife's hips firm against his own, he lets go with a jolt and a goosh, flooding her with semen.

For a moment, she lets her head loll back onto his shoulder. "Ohhhh," she purrs, "Thank you!" Then, suddenly straightening up she pushes her ass back, dislodging Max's slimy tool from her dripping cunt. She turns, and gracing him with a warm smile, she says, "Now get the hell out of here. The kids'll be here in a sec!"

"Yessss!" he hisses, as he reaches his car. "It happened - just as I expected!"

As he pulls away from the curb, Max sees some school-aged children dashing up the street. "Whoa," he sighs. "What a rush!"

The experiment a success, Max starts to work out mechanics. It's all to do with catching the eye of the subject of an active fantasy, he believes. Some sort of energy exchange takes place - only, it seems, for an instant; but, he's now convinced, that's all it takes! Time for more research.

Next afternoon, in another town, after business is done, he catches sight of a woman parking an RV in the back of a mall parking lot. Everything goes as anticipated, and he gets fucked in a camper van. Because it's safer, offering more privacy, they take lots of time, and have multiple climaxes - three for Max, a few more for her. She just keeps getting him up again. Max returns to his car a very satisfied man, feeling more than a little smug.

Friday night in yet another town on his route, capturing the glance of an apparently single woman, in short order, Max is fucking in a cubicle in the men's washroom of a bar. As they culminate their cramped, and necessarily quick quickie - him sitting on the throne, pants at his ankles, and her, slacks half off, facing him and bouncing urgently - Max thinks a back seat in the parking lot would be a whole lot more comfy. He is thinking this when he looks up into his partner's glazed eyes. And wouldn't you know it, but isn't there just a twinge of sensation, right then.

As soon as they've gotten off - both, simultaneously - and she has awkwardly got her pants back on, while they're slipping out of the restroom, she turns to him and says, "Hey, let's try out the back seat of my car." Grabbing his hand, tugs him along, whispering, "see if we can't get him up again, eh?"

And she does get him up again, twice. But as she energetically tries to wring yet another tumble out of him, Max feels totally worn out. Indolent and numb, he secretly wishes for some sort of assistance. Although there is no eye contact, no mysterious energy exchange, his silent pleas are answered with a tap on the window. Reinforcements have arrived! A group of male patrons, out for a smoke break, having seen the car rocking, and raised legs in the window, are interested in joining the fun. Max welcomes them, and his partner, overcome with sexual desire, is delighted. As Max stands aside, watching the production - as the participants get creative in their positions, contorting to achieve double, even triple penetrations - he ponders - unsure of how the 'power' - the gift - engaged the eager youngsters.

The ensuing back-seat gangbang goes late into the night, and even the virile young studs flag after a while, only to be replaced by other curious groups of would-be Lotharios. And the whole performance runs to the constant female soundtrack of satisfied sighs, screams of ecstasy, and whimpers of desire.

Max leaves while it is still underway. He still has to work Saturday morning.

Nevertheless, he decides that he needs to actively experiment with his fantasies - their form, detail, and texture. Hence, on Sunday, he acquires the interest of a willing woman, apparently walking home from church, alone. After the requisite charged connection, she takes his arm, smiling, "C'mon then," and guides him towards her apartment.

As they pass two young bucks, standing at a bus stop, Max consciously, but wordlessly, tries to 'invite' them along. Looking at them, he deliberately inserts them into his current fantasy - adds them to the daydream, as it were. He catches their eyes and gives a slight nod. He notes that there is no electricity or sensation; notwithstanding, they straighten up and accompany Max and his female subject.

In the woman's apartment, everyone immediately begins to disrobe. When she is half-naked, the woman says, plaintively, "I'm not sure what's happening - what I'm doing."

"Well, first," Max explains, "You're gonna suck our three dicks, so's we can compare sizes." Right away she moves to her knees, scrambling to rid herself of her last vestiges of clothing, and takes Max's rising erection into her mouth, reaching out to the sides for the other two. "Then," he continues, "we're gonna make you airtight. Ever been airtight?" She raises her eyes, without letting go of his prick, and raises her eyebrows. Max takes that as a no. "I think you're going to just love this!"

After sharing her wonderful oral talents, surprising herself as much as anyone, Max determines who is the biggest, and that he is, indeed, the smallest.

The biggest is positioned supine on the bed, standing proud, as the woman lines herself up, and lowers herself, gingerly at first, with eager anticipation glittering in her eyes, onto the flared knob. "Ohhhh," she croons, then drops, pubes to pubes, impaling herself on the rampant length. The object of her attention, reaches up and takes her arms to steady her. Max and the other member of the party give a small round of applause.

Then the second fellow presents his firm and twitching cock to her mouth, seating his purple plum gently against her lips. On cue, Max pushes his baby-oil coated rod into her ass - slowly and steadily, forcing her to rock ahead and swallow the proffered prick in front. It takes but a short time for the four to establish a rhythm, and not much longer to be all trembling and glistening, gasping and panting! Miss Three-holer, in the middle, is the first to cum - her orgasm loud and active. The intensity of her climax tips the others over in rapid succession, each of them thrusting forcefully then holding in deep and tight, while they sing out an accompaniment to their gushing deposits.

12