Only Just Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men quickly dress and exit, leaving the woman confused and cum-soaked, but more sexually satisfied than she's used to being!

Max still isn't sure whether the studs were mere opportunists or if their eager participation was, perhaps, also related to this power, this gift or whatever, he is exerting over the female subjects of his fantasies. In the end, he decides it's a matter of, 'if you need them, they will come.' He doesn't pretend to understand.

Late the following week, after a few days of satisfying if unremarkable sexual encounters, in a larger city, Max acquires the attention of a haughty, middle-aged career woman in an up-scale hotel bar. She is a tiger in bed - and anywhere else - and, as she is apparently still hungry after three comings-together, Max invokes a silent call-out. Soon there is a parade of horny businessmen coming to, and through, her door. Some undress completely to join the subject on the bed, while others simply lower their flies, deposit their loads, and flee self-consciously.

For her part, she has a moment, too short for anyone to notice, in which she ponders her situation. "How did this happen?" she wonders. "It is so out-of-character for me;" however, her brief introspection is drowned once more by the deluge of carnal sensation that covers her, and she is totally transported by the ensuing thrill and delight.

Sipping appreciatively from the mini-bar, Max marvels at her insatiability. And the five-star hotel patrons - the males, anyway - just keep coming and coming up from the lounge. There's dripping cum and shot-spots everywhere, and the marathon fuck-fest shows no sign of ending soon. So, emptying his last drink, Max, almost reluctantly, takes his leave. He really sort of feels sorry for her. As he takes a final glance, she's being actively double-ended on the bed. She's going to have a hell of a mess to clean up, whenever they're through.

Max is finally getting used to the gift. He still getting great sex, on demand, as it were, but he's had a few weeks of almost normal encounters when he meets Mollie, his ex-wife, unexpectedly, at a home supply store. Something glows in the back of his mind - a small need for revenge, or something. Whatever, Max finds himself reprising the hotel gangbang, only this time the subject is his ex, and the location is a working man's motel. Without any hesitation - he seems to know just what to do - he summons other participants. As word goes out, and the male patrons begin to gather in and around the door, Max contrives to establish the rules. What results is a rotating, airtight marathon.

At five-minute intervals, the current fuckers rotate: mouth to twat to ass to mouth; when someone cums they are replaced at the next rotation. "The game goes on," Max explains, until there are no more replacements. For some reason, Max chooses to be the timer, and doesn't participate.

At one point, during a rotation, in the short time that her mouth is free, Mollie says, with a kind of how-does-this-work sort of confusion in her voice, "Maybe if we'd done this before, we'd still be together." Unable to grasp the logic, Max just shrugs, and lets the comment go.

As the end of the game draws obviously near, Max disappears, leaving the ex to clean up mess - both the abundant cum stains, as well as whatever damage to her current relationship is going to ensue.

On the road again, Max realizes that he got no satisfaction from debasing Mollie, as he did; maybe it was something to do with the lack of anonymity. Whatever the case, he further realizes that he seriously needs to control his use of the gift. He is, for that moment, determined to use his 'curious power' responsibly - whatever that means. "But who knows how long this is going to last," he whines at his conscience, already rationalizing. "I mean, I may as well indulge myself for as long as I can! Right?"

At that instant, Max's eyes are drawn to a foxy lady entering the truck stop restaurant, where he's parked - really foxy! His dick quivers. He commences fabricating a fantasy, as he exits the car and begins to follow his new target.

12