All Comments on 'Only Natural'

by GameChanger2

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Hot but I wish it was longer. Hopefully there will be a chapter 2 including the dad.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 9 years ago
No time wasted

I'm anxious for the next chapter...wonder what dad wil do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Horse shit grammar, spelling, syntax, etc.

'Okay...',

'Cum in me...', she whispered.

'What are mothers for?', she laughed.

'Don't worry, it's only natural! We understand!', my mom piped up.

Give it up. You suck at writing!

max052max052over 9 years ago
Very Hot!

Right to the point but didn't detract from the story any. I liked it and look forward to more. I don't come here looking for great spelling, syntax ect., just hot ideas. Thanks for the great read. 5 stars and fave story.

max052

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Afrikaans?

Nice tale (tail)! With modern birth control, what does it really matter who you "do" it with, as long as it is consensual and desired? Sex and procreation are really two different things - for humans, at least. Moralists should try to get that through their heads. I noticed that the author uses the British quotation style, and, in the profile, that he has written other stories in what may be Afrikaans. S.A., I presume. Nice to hear from other cultures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why aren't all families like this?

A great story by a gifted writer who lists his (hers?) fetish as "incest." The young guy wakes up to what lots and lots of young guys, who knows maybe even every last one of them, would consider paradise at home. Both of the family females are naked, so he gets to feast his eyes on the sweet little slit between his sister's legs and the wonderful hole--the same damn hole he came out of--between his mommy's legs. Naturally, the boy gets hard and he goes around the house hard all day long. That stiff fat cock sticking up from between his legs garners rave reviews from his sis and his mom. Baby sister is especially enthralled--the fact that it's her own big brother's big cock gets her so fucking wet that she's just got to suck on that beauty and finally open up her tight little twat for a hot incestuous fuck from her bro. He's a fit healthy lad, so his semen just keeps building up. All he's got to do is show up, say 'Balls are full again, sis,' and the little darling does her duty as a loving sister, with her warm wet mouth or her pretty little cunt. (How many big brothers would go for that convenient arrangement?) This kid's balls never quit, and his mother and sister are thrilled by all the creamy semen the vigorous young family male shoots all around the place. Is there any doubt that when the father shows up his baby girl's going to get a fat veiny daddy-dick up where dad's been itching to stick it? Or that the young guy'll be shoving that perpetual hard on of his and unloading his balls up the same cunt he came out of? Nah.

LatinKarenLatinKarenover 9 years ago
Besides the prior commentary of "Horse shit grammar, spelling, syntax, etc." ignorant!

Raised in a naturist household. We never acted like this. Erections are seldom seen and are impolite and any true naturist household. Dialogue is what one would expect from a 4th grade male telling a dirty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good premise

but badly(badly probably wrong word) written,

Really one minute talking about being nudists next he's getting a blow job and then fucking sis

Just a touch unbelievable,there's no senerio i can think of the man not worried about going downstairs with a hard-on the first time they go nude oh & Really videoing it Really

Could of been great if you had taken more time to build it up

GameChanger2GameChanger2over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

To the people who enjoyed my story, I thank you for your praise. Chapter 2 is in the works.

ChasB, you're close, but I'm not Afrikaans. That language is very closely related to mine, however ;-).

To LatinKaren and the others who found the premise 'horseshit': yes, it is. It's not supposed to be realistic, in the same way any porn movie isn't remotely realistic. Obviously this isn't a factual representation of a naturist household; neither is the hot MILF dragging the pizza boy/technician/what-have-you into her bed. It's my fantasy: written by me, for me. Shared because I thought others might enjoy it too.

To the ones criticizing my grammar/syntax/spelling, I suggest you look up the term 'constructive criticism'. It might help us both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I came so hard reading this

I loved this story. One of the best I've read on Literotica. It's a perfect quickie escapist fantasy and should be appreciated as such. I loved the fact that there was minimal build-up just immediate nudity and then straight on in to the sexy stuff. It escalated so quickly without unnecessary pages of filler. What I wanted was a story that built to a climax as quickly as I did. I can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for this hot story. Looking forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

loved it waiting for chapter 2

lowsparklowsparkover 9 years ago
Good story.

Don't let the criticism from "anonymous (ashamed of her real identity?)" bother you. The stories in English are written well. I'd like to read the others, but would need them converted to English. THX

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 9 years ago
Let me see...

The horse-shit folks obviously do not think with your brain. I have three sisters; frankly if my family was the story, I'd be scared stiff! I didn't find any reality in this story; I guess fantasy it is then. I would have been a lot more laid back if I grew up in that household. Keep it up, I'm sure dad won't mind being a part of the story.

RS

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this story does not reflect

or represent nudism.

the camera was completely out of place, as was the behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

I liked this. Definitely just fantasy, though. A family does not just decide on nudism one day and immediately begin to service each other sexually. Nudism, really, is a choice to live unclothed. Not necessarily a continuous orgy. It is fun, though having little to do with the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

This was so hot. Yes complete fantasy but made me cum so hard. Can we please have a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story why not add another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I also like going nude, took my wife to a nudist club. She was kinda shy but tried it for the day. I still like to go nude at home. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More spontaneous nude playing.

I also want a followup of naked fucking. I'd liike to see the mom feeling horney after the dad got home from work. Before the mom and dad fuck, I''d like to see the mom start fondling and sucking the son in front of the other family members.

Then have the daughter start playing with dad's prick and then fucking him. Doing it spontaneously in front of the others adds a lot of spice.

More, more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for the sequel!

Hot story--love the brother-sister action! The mother-daughter and mother-son play was a real tease for taking it further. Love to read about mom going totally oral with son and daughter before dad gets home. And then when dad gets home--ready for that foursome!

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
Good start to lasting joy.

Keep the story going. "Smile for the camera because this should be posted for others to enjoy." Group?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
trash

it's not love, ti's lust. Love will never fuck 2 members

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous