All Comments on 'Only One For Them Ch. 04'

by PHAROAHT

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SexyChocBBWSexyChocBBWover 12 years ago
Darn you!!!

I want to know what those damn letters said. Sex was great btw but I really wanted to know what was in those letters and what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with SCB (SexyChocBBW)

Good story

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Good Story

Very good story. Yes it needs some proof reading but they aren't too distracting. Keep going, don't stop now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just a heads up, you butchered the word "recuperate". You spelled it "recoup arĂȘte". Totally different, as there are no cirumflex (that triangle above the e) in the English language. You could just use the word "recoup", as the definition of that word would technically work in this situation, though the abbreviation of that word would sound odd compared with the rest of the sentence.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

The point has already come across that you need an editor. People don't have to get nasty. I know the site can hook you up with editor so check that out on the profile page.

Aside from those problems the story is progressing well. I have to say that I agree with you when you express surprise of people accepting the 2 men/1 woman thing. I usually am not as wild about the idea. But somehow you tell the story and have the guys make it work pretty well. As the reader, I'm thinking 'hey maybe their relationship could work'.

I'm glad to see you fill holes like having the guys ask why she was surprised at their being werewolves when she is supernatural too. I'd like to see her ask more questions about what it means to be their mate. About whether she will be turned. I don't think she has asked how old they are yet. That will be intersting to see how she reacts.

I would think that with the threat that she won't be able to go back to her apt. It would be unrealistic to send her back to her apt. when this Stan guy left a contingent of strong wolves smeared on some road. Again you seem to make things seem real and not have me thinking 'Come on! That was dumb!' :)

I really look forward to the next chapter. Go ahead and get an editor or even put a comment asking if someone can help. There are many helpful people in this community. Good luck

BoundlifeBoundlifeover 12 years ago
glowing magic letters

She has letters that glow and she has been sitting on them for days? Good leaders know that magic letters come before sex.

(auto correct can be a bitch :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here are a few.....

editors on Literotica: Mikothebaby, Worldhistorybuff, JazCullen....try the first editor, as that's all she does is edits stories on here. It can't hurt....right?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dropping letters and missing words

I am loving this story but you need a grammer editor.Some of you sentences do not make sense.please take your time and read your story aloud to yourself. This helped

me whenever I wrote a paper in college.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

So everybody just forgot about the letters LOL, what a bunch of horny toads... I guess they didn't tell her about the mate thing earlier my bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous