All Comments on 'Onsen Adventure'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
Culturally Enriching

Tis a shame - Japanese old culture bowing. While on R & R from Quin Nhon & Saigon Vietnam - I toured Yokohama and Tokyo in April of 1967.

I was more prepared for my open (mixed) onsen experience only because the evening prior while dining enjoying local beverages - I necessarily had to use the restroom - the only restroom and was staggered upon entering by the vision of two women in various stages of undress.

Thank you for the re-visit and a well woven venture from the read culture to the actual which is always moving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Non-erotic Onsen

I was in an onsen in Kyushu when the female attendant came through mopping and cleaning up. Nobody even glanced at her and her expression conveyed that she'd seen it all before and found it about as erotic as a loaf of bread. This story is a bit more fun!

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacheralmost 13 years ago
Brings back memories

About 12 years ago I was in Japan and visited an onsen in a place I think was called Ogi (something or other) in Kuyshu. All went well and I enjoyed the sauna and varying pools and felt so relaxed. After a quick rinse off at the end I walked out to leave and took a wrong turn and ended up walking into the front foyer totally naked. Took me a few seconds to realize and then the girl on the desk non-chalantly took my arm and led me to the right door where the lockers were. Bad at the time but quite funny to think back on later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife and I

were in Japan a few years back. We tried one of the outdoor Onsens, it had an area for women and men, I would call it sort of separate since access shared a hallway from the dressing areas. The women's area was smaller and no one was there, so my wife and I went into the big room. There was four men in there, all much older than we were. They seemed startled when we walked in, two of them got up and left, washcloths held to their genitals. The other two just sat and watched, mostly my wife as she first stood under what was a hot waterfall, then climbed in. The two got bolder, one spoke English and was talking to her. It was my wife's first time being naked in public, and she got pretty fussed up as they could see everything since she made no attempt to hide. It was different, really sexy, we both wish there were places like this over here in the USA.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Subarashii deshita.

I enjoyed the Onsen in the Roman (traditional hotel) in Japan and was hoping to find an outside mixed one. This story would be a wonderful event in reality. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...