Onsen Research Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try not to be." She smiled and laughed.

"By the way, I meant to ask this several days ago but I somehow got distracted."

"What?"

"The first time we made love, I came inside of you. Are you using birth control or should I be using a condom? And excuse me for not asking before."

She smiled, "Why? Does the prospect of having kids turn you off?"

I smiled in return, "With you? No, not at all. Actually I think I might like that very much."

She hugged me in return. "I'm on birth control so don't worry about it. But I have to tell you, after we made love that first time, I seriously thought of not taking my pills and having a child with you. And I keep thinking of that after each time we make love"

I looked at her and kissed her softly. "Something for us to consider in the future."

"That will have to be near future as the clock is ticking for me."

"Ok. Let's talk about that when we get back."

----------

We packed up our bags and checked out of the hotel, then caught a local train to Noboribetsu; a short 30 minute ride away. The Noboribetsu onsen area was made famous after the Russo-Japanese war when many injured soldiers were sent there to recuperate in the area's restorative hot spring waters. The sulphurous waters were odorous which put me off a bit, however the onsen area was rated highly because of that. So I took a ton of pictures.

After dinner the first evening, we decided to stroll around the area to get a better feel for the town. The area around the onsen was sprinkled with retail and convenience stores, other inns and restaurants, bars and night clubs. The bars and nightclubs had people out front, trying to entice people to visit their establishments.

At one of the clubs we saw several people waiting by the door to get in. The signage, which was in Japanese, had hours listed so it seemed as if the club had shows at certain times of the evening. So I asked the people at the door what sort of show it was and the guys smiled and the women laughed.

One women told us as she blushed, "Is sex show."

"Sex show?" Jennifer asked.

"Hai, sex show. Man and woman make love, have sex."

Jennifer laughed, "You don't have enough sex at home?"

The woman blushed and shook her head. "I not married, no sex. So I come watch."

As we were talking with the woman, a lot of people began to line up behind us and the line began to move forward as people started to be let into the club. And we were kind of pushed along by the crowd. There was a cashier at the door collecting an entrance fee of 500 yen per person, so I forked over the fee.

Jennifer asked, "You really want to see this?"

"Why not? You have anything better to do tonight?" I asked.

"Pervert," she said with a smile.

I smiled back, "sex fiend." And she pinched my arm so I rubbed her ass through her dress.

We followed the line into a small amphitheater with a small platform at the bottom. The platform was dark at the moment but we could see a large bed centered on it. The amphitheater itself featured five rows of tiered bench seats, and chairs on the bottom floor surrounding the platform.

The seats on the bottom floor were filling up quickly with a lot of women. But Jennifer decided to sit on the top tier, taking a space on the right side. After a few minutes, the place was packed. And interestingly enough, most of the patrons were women.

"Notice that there aren't many guys here?" I asked Jennifer.

She looked around quickly, "you're right. I wonder why?"

At that moment, the house lights were dimmed and the bed on the platform lit up. Out walked a very beautify women clad in a sheer robe and high heels. Her robe was so sheer you could see her nipples and a small patch of pubic hair. She paraded in front of us as she slowly untied her robe, then stood in front of the bed putting herself on display.

When she stopped, a tall man dressed only in tight boxers made an appearance; going to the women and embracing her and they kissed at length before he removed her robe and they moved to the bed. She lowered his boxers and revealed a sizeable dick and began to fellate him.

I looked around me and all the women, including Jennifer, were fixated on the couple. The woman that we talked with earlier in the line was sitting on the row below us and to the side. She had her hand under her dress and it was pretty clear that she was working on her pussy. Several other women were in the same state.

The couple on the bed then shifted around as he began to lick her pussy as she moaned her approval. That continued for several minutes as the woman moaned and yelled out several times. Then she convulsed and her entire body relaxed as she orgasmed. The man then entered her and began to fuck her; slowly at first, then building to a crescendo as he arched his back. He came as he jammed his dick as far as he could into her, holding himself deeply embedded as his cock spewed its creamy load.

Jennifer had grabbed my hand when the man began to eat his partner out and she practically crawled onto my lap when the woman came. She frantically removed her panties when the man began to fuck the woman, and she began to stroke herself in time with the man as he thrust into his partner.

I reached over and began to rub her clit as Jennifer spread her legs to allow me greater access. She reached over to rub my groin.

"Take it out," she told me. So I unzippered my pants and pulled it down a bit along with my underwear. And Jennifer grabbed my erection.

As the couple on the stage began to pick up the pace, Jennifer began to moan and we kissed. She rose slightly and shifted over to sit in my lap and we were promptly joined.

"Fuck me," she whispered as she began to move up and down. I couldn't resist as I began to vertically fuck her. There was another couple in the audience who was actively fucking. They had taken all of their clothes off and you could hear the sounds of crotch meeting crotch reverberating through the room.

Jennifer lifted off of me, turned around and straddled my lap before she impaled herself again.

I moaned as she engulfed me this second time. "Gawd you feel good." I told her as she smiled and kissed me.

"Cum inside me, Peter. Cum in me." And I did after another minute or two.

"Jennifer," I whispered then kissed her at length.

----------

Two days later we visited the Kusatsu Onsen in Gunma Prefecture. Kusatsu itself is a very small village, but it boasts one of the top three onsens in Japan. The waters are highly acidic which kills bacteria and most microorganisms. The waters also contain a natural bath salt that makes one's skill softer and smoother. The therapeutic properties of the hot springs are highly touted in the area's promotional materials.

We stayed at the Kusatsu Onsen Boun which is a very traditional style hotel. And, all meals are included and are served in the guest's room. Very high level of service and the food was great.

The hot spring that serviced all of the onsens in the town is actually located in the center of the town. The hot spring itself supposedly has the highest output of hot spring water in the country. And we could see the volume of water that it produced as it gushed out of the spring.

After Kusatsu, we traveled to Nagano Prefecture and visited Yamanouchi-machi and the Shibu Onsen. Their twist was a large population of wild monkeys who loved to bath in the hot spring waters. That's probably how they stayed warm during the cold winter months; by staying close to the springs and taking an occasional bath.

The monkeys could be a nuisance at times as they weren't that afraid of people and thought nothing of coming up to people and demanding food.

The Hakone Onsen in Kanagawa was another hit. The hotel was fantastic. The rooms all had marvelous views. And there were great restaurants located around the hotel. We decided that we were eating way too much so we started to do a lot of walking while at Hakone-machi. Jennifer and I tried to take walks through the town and surrounding areas in each town that we visited.

After Hakonemachi, we visited onsens in Gifu, Hyogo, Beppu, Kumamoto, and Kagoshima. Kagoshima was our last stop and it turned out to be a really different experience by far.

The Ibusuki Onsen in Kagoshima is located on the beach. Visitors are required to dress in bathing suits, then led to the beach where they are covered by hot steaming sand and left to bake. Whole sections of the beach are constantly steaming from the geothermal activity under the earth. The attendants recommend not spending more than ten minutes in the steaming sand as your core body temperature will rise.

It was a very different experience, being covered up by the very warm sand. That made it a unique. And 'unique' sells in Japan.

After I had taken all of my pictures and talked with staff, Jennifer and I partook of the warm, sandy bath. The attendants had dug a slight depression and asked us to lay down. So we did and the attendants covered us up with the hot sand. The heat wasn't overbearing however this wasn't something that I would enjoy for any length of time.

Later that afternoon, Jennifer and I had cleaned up and decided to stroll through the area around the Ibusuki Onsen. Like most other places, the area featured many restaurants, clothing stores and souvenir shops. We also found several traditional onsens. Probably catering to those guests who preferred a more traditional experience.

After Kagoshima, we took the Shinkansen bullet train to Osaka and overnighted at the Prince Hotel. A great four star hotel that was located close to the Osaka airport that we were scheduled to fly out of the next afternoon.

We had eaten dinner and were relaxing in one of the hotel's private hot baths. Jennifer straddling my lap, impaled on my erection. A lot of hugging and kissing.

"I'll need to install one of these hot tubs at my home." I mentioned.

She smiled, "if you do, then we'll be spending a lot of time in it."

"I can live with that." I smiled back.

She kissed me, "Peter, this trip has been like a dream. I don't want it to end, but I know that reality begins tomorrow afternoon when we board our plane." And she hugged me tightly.

"Yes and no." I countered.

"Huh?"

"Yes, we'll be returning to our homes. Mine in Honolulu and yours in San Francisco. But the rest of our trip together is just starting. That is, if you want it to continue."

"If I want it to continue? What about you? Do you want it to continue?"

"Yes. Very much."

She smiled, "You've already made up your mind?"

"Yes. It was a simple decision."

"Simple? How can this be a simple decision to make?"

"For me it was simple. Sounds like it's more difficult for you."

She looked at me for a moment, "How can this be a simple decision? What we're talking about affects so many other people and things."

"I agree. Other people will be impacted by any decisions that we make."

"So how can this be a simple decision?"

"As I said, it was a simple decision for me to make. The impact that it will have on others will just be something that I will have to deal with if and when issues come up."

"What sort of issues do you think will come up?"

"Well, there's a question of what to do with our respective homes. And how any relocation will impact parents. There are also financial arrangements that need to be made. But these are just things that need to be dealt with."

She looked at me, "You've thought about you and me being an 'us' for a while."

"Yes."

She smiled, "How did you make up your mind so quickly? I mean, I've been thinking about us ever since we made love the first time."

"Do I make your life better?"

She thought for a moment before answering, "Yes. But then, we're on a fantasy trip. Or, at least I am. So I don't know if what we're experiencing is real or not. What will our lives be like when we get back to reality and have to face the day to day things like paying bills, or cleaning the house, or paying the bills."

"It will be what we make of it. If we want our 'us' to work, then it will. Regardless of the day to day things."

She looked at me for a minute, "I want 'us' to work. I want 'us' to spend the rest of our lives together."

I smiled, "marry me."

She smiled back, "only if you marry me."

"Wench."

"Brute."

"I love you."

"I love you too."