All Comments on 'Onus 06'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm so happy you posted again! Your writing is absolutely fantastic! I keep checking literotica just to see if you wrote anything new.

avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago

Thank you for continuing the story. Hopefully, there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yeeyy you're back!:D

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacheralmost 9 years ago
yes!!! whenevr you feel like writing I'll be grateful!

thanks for giving us such a beautiful story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow.. I cant imagine why people would find anything hateful to say about this story. 6 chapters in, and no amount of kissing or romantic dates can equal the love I feel through your characters and this story. Wow. Really, hats off to you. This is simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am in love

I am absolutely in love with the characters that you have created. I literally cannit even find the words to describe how in love with this story I am. I am not even yearning for a sex scene, not that it would hurt lol. The love that flows within each and every action, and unspoken word is utterly breathtaking. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So happy this story is continued. Can't wait for the next part!!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Tough

Gosh, you write scary stories but you are a talented creator, a gifted narrator and a natural at both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great reading!

Such a gifted writer! The Plot, characters, grammar, and, inherent in it;, pathos,fear, cruelty,heartbreak, inhumanity,compassion, hope, joy, kindness et al. A wonderfully crafted dystopian world...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am absolutely in love with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stellar? Cool? How bout wickedly refreshing?

This is the first story that I've read on Lit that I adore that hasn't one sex scene! (I'm not counting Prickpiercer or HopeDiesASlowPainfulDeathMan) Seriously, if this story ended without any flesh jousting between Shy/Sam I'de be 199% okay.

I am strangely fascinated with Shiloh's tongue and his sencory-patch-whatevers. I hope we get a POV of Sam or hell a side series (please!) to just get a fuller unbiesed view of what Shiloh looks like, and Sam's general feelings toward his new housemate.

Just for fun, and completely ignore this if wish or think it's stupid ect., if you could pick an actor for Shiloh and Sam who would you pick?

Thanks for Writing, and reading this horrible comment,

Charlie from Chicago

P.S. Update soon! It's like reading an awesome novel but my dog ate it half way through reading it.

Eroticafan62Eroticafan62over 8 years ago
Loved it!

This was a wonderful story. You have a gift for writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!!!

this is the first time i've left a comment on this site. i have a really low sex drive because of personal things and medication that i take and i basically identify as asexual, but i come on here sometimes to read something and try to see if i feel anything like i'm supposed to. i love this story so much, though. i just spent a couple hours reading through the whole thing, and i don't regret any of it (even though it's 4 am). i really hope you continue this one~ it's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks, and... more please?

My first comment on this site. An 'anonymouse' of yours who enjoys your varied stories. Thank you for continuing this series, I truly enjoy it. Sometimes so very hard to read, yet unable to stop. I hope you continue Onus, it's become one of my favorite series, on any site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Growingly Complex

Your story begins to branch out and become a much more complex story or perhaps a novel at this point. I'm fully engaged in the development and intrigued in the possibilities.

I almost hate to say this and I know it sounds trivial, but the stuffed pepper scene was off putting. For some reason the ground meat and later the sausage omelet seemed out of keeping with the sensitivity of the character. Weird, I know, but it yanked me out of the story like a hook in my hair.

Looking forward to much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous