All Comments on 'Onus 08'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad to have you back

and happy for your deserving characters!

avidreadravidreadralmost 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Nice to read your words again and to continue with this story.

LeannimalLeannimalalmost 7 years ago
Phenomenal, amazing, awesome... and the list goes on for your writing skills!

I have held on to the words you wrote in the beginning of chapter four for many months now; "I will always finish what I start. ALWAYS" so very happy to see you back with this latest installment, hope you continue with this story but even more I just hope you continue writing and posting! Thank you for keeping your word and not giving up on this story, there is nothing I hate more than an unfinished good book! A bad book/story you can put down and not think of again, books/stories like this keep you wondering long after the author has given up and walked away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm honestly so glad you're back. I'm also super happy that their relationship is developing so well. Without a doubt you're still my favorite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

Missed you sooo much. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

Please Make more soon Pleaseeeeeeeeeee For my birthday would be nice :3? Great Gift from a gifted stranger? Part 9 :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This is honestly such a beautiful story. One of my favorites.

silentodditysilentoddityover 6 years ago
You're back!

Made an account, so I could comment. I did a Lit search, but it did not find you, but Google did find you on here still. Ecstatic you're back, by the way. This is one of my favorite stories by you, and it was heart-breaking to think it had stopped, forever unfinished. Hope you choose to continue, we look forward to more! (please?)

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 5 years ago
You are an amazing writer!!!

This series is just incredible. I read your warnings but in had to keep reading. I've loved all you work. Each one more than the last. I can't seem to get enough!! Please keep sharing your incredible gift with us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!😊😊😊😊😊 Will there be more of this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've been coming back to your stories for years, I love them so much & thank you for the good times. I can't wait to one day check your profile and see that you've updated this story, however long that takes, I'm fine with waiting. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Onus

LOVE this story!! Very well written! Please continue it 😊

canndcannd9 months ago

I wish you could finish this for us. I was rereading and wondering where it would go. Could the onii still have connections to their alien spore providers? If gave liked to see shy get to meet that girl sam met frig the rich guy. How could they figure out where his sister was put. Could the house hide notes left by the awful great uncle who took her? I love seeing them accept each other. It was sweet seeing them both overcome scars and self doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous