Onus 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crept up the side of the couch. "I'm here." He murmured. He was still wearing his shirt. He was warm. He rested behind me, and I pressed my back into his chest. I held one of his arms around me, draping him over me. I could feel him breathing into the back of my neck. Through my sensory patches, I could see a dim sunlit impression of his face. I had dreamed about his face before.

I could remember having the ordinary man and his friend put my cock in their mouths. I shivered at the memory. Both had been biters. Even the kinder one had hurt me badly. I hadn't been afraid when Sam took me into his mouth. I knew that he would be gentle. He hadn't even scraped me with his teeth.

"Sam?" I whispered. "You... You aren't gonna give me back?"

I could feel the shock travel through him. "No, of course not." His arms crossed over my ribs, the movement was subconscious, and possessive. "I never want you to be hurt like that again." I could feel his mouth moving against the back of my neck. I felt I felt as if I had relaxed some muscle that I didn't know I was tensing. I felt very calm when his arms locked around me. It was the kind of thing he'd never normally do.

The kind of thing that might have frightened me. If he was still a stranger.

His legs were warm. Still in expensive dark slacks. My sweatpants were tangled around my casts. "Promise. Promise you won't send me back." My voice wavered but never broke.

"I promise you, Shiloh. I promise that I'll never sell you, or gift you, or give you away to anyone unless you wanted to go with them."

"And I still wouldn't sell you. Because that's illegal."

He felt my shoulders shaking. "Laughing or crying?" His voice was hoarse.

"Laugh." I whispered, moving slightly back and forth, wiggling into him. I could feel him relaxing. Finally. "When... do we have to get up?"

He shifted around for half a minute before I realized he was checking his pockets. I rummaged under the couch cushion and found what he was looking for.

He tried to take the phone from me, but I didn't give it to him right away. I wiped the back and the screen with my hands under my shirt. I wiped away the large fingerprints that my sensory patches always left on things. When the phone was clean, I let him take it.

He wanted to say something, but decided against it. I knew enough about his body language to know that, even when he was behind me. "It's almost one. I need to be on the road by at latest a quarter after. Do you want to come with?"

"Yes"

See you next time...