Onus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heater was still there, but I still shivered convulsively.

Because I could stand, I saw when the older man was walking down the hallway. I saw him heading towards my stall.

He came in and brushed my wet hair. Raked through it with a comb. He grabbed the hair near the root to insure that he wasn't pulling too much, but it still hurt a little. When my hair was hanging soft and white as silk around my ears, he nodded, satisfied. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and licked a corner of it. He used the damp corner to wipe my tear-streaked face.

"Going to a new home, beastie." He grunted.

I felt scared. But mostly, I just felt numb.

---

*If that made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry, but the worst is yet to come.

I predict this story being between 3-5 chapters. It just recently became clear to me that I will be able to finish this story (not always clear by the beginning) and I have the second chapter finished. I'll release the second chapter in two weeks time, and hopefully have the third chapter ready two weeks after that.

And if not?

I'm slow, but I've always come through in the end. Onus is a story that will be told.

Also, quick update. I mentioned a possible sequel to File 66 a few months back, and don't lose hope! I had writers block on it for a month or so, but now I'm back into the swing of things.

You'll all have an update on Tam and Taylor sometime soon.

Everything else is uncertain, but some ideas have promise.

Kisses and Spanks,

--Cruel*