All Comments on 'Onyx Silk: Pharaoh's Harem'

by Purple_Raven

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Potential, yes, but that's all

No excitement at seeing a new young girl's body. No teasing -- of her or him. No description of how her various body parts looked, felt, tasted. No trepidation on her part for having to lose her virginity. No excitement as touching, caressing, tasting began. Just fucking, Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hit or Miss?

This piece could stand to do with a bit of story, though I suppose since the author didn't set out to do that from the start, it does what it says on the can. Might be a more worthy piece with more characterisation and story, but for the moment it stays in the region of imagination candy. No more, no less.

Janez9Janez9over 10 years ago
Please update!!!

This is so good!! I might have to smoke a cigarette after reading that!! Please update soon!!!

franksummersfranksummersover 10 years ago
Marvelous Take on the Harem Fantasy

Welcome to Literotica! This is a terrific intro, sensuous and textured within a richly drawn, under-explored exotic setting for the harem fantasy. I look forward to more of your work.

PantherStrife89PantherStrife89about 2 years ago

Maybe you could please think about pairing a few black female teachers with a white male student?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous