Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not even married!" I replied plaintively.

She stared blankly at me for another second. "Oh-h-h-h shit!" she exclaimed. She was a sudden flurry of arms and legs and movement as she scrambled out of the large bed and started looking around the room in a panic. "Oh SHIT! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" She took a quick deep breath, then moved to grab her purse and headed for the bathroom. "Please find my clothes!" She left the bathroom door ajar just enough to keep talking to me. "There's a very upset husband somewhere in this hotel who either thinks he has been stood up or that John stiffed him, and I've got to get to them before someone gets killed!"

"I don't think ...." I started.

"Don't be stupid, people have been killed for a lot less!" She was close to full panic. I collected and untangled her clothes, laying them out on the bed in what I hoped was a logical order for putting them on.

She dashed out of the bathroom, looking very sexy in nothing but a new pair of panties. She sat on the bed and started working the nylons, changed her mind and stuffed them in her purse. She bent over to put on her bra. As she stood I held her blouse and she slipped it on, turning her back to me. "Button me, please!" she demanded.

I went to work as quickly as I could, talking to her as I did. "I now know this was a mistake, and I know you're upset, but don't expect me to be sorry it happened. That was the best sex, ... no, the best loving I have ever had in my life! I'm indebted to you. You are an incredible lover. Thank you."

She stopped her panic for a moment and looked at me with a genuine smile. "Yeah. We were good together, weren't we?" She held my eyes for a second. "I don't think I'll forget, either." Then the moment was over and she was slipping on her skirt and slipping into her heels while zipping the skirt and then headed for the door.

"Wait!" I called, scooping up her purse and heading for the door after her. In the process I got a glimpse inside her purse. "A cell-phone? Can't you just call him?"

"Damn, why didn't I think of that!" She took the purse, impatiently waited for the phone to turn on and find service, then started punching buttons while I undid all the security features on the door.

I held the door open for her and she was gone. The hall was otherwise empty, so I stuck my head out to watch her walking briskly to the elevator.

"John, honey? Are you OK?"

....

"SHUT-UP! Are you OK?"

....

"Because I just realized that I spent the afternoon with the wrong guy and there must be a very angry husband wandering the halls!" She was repeatedly stabbing the elevator button.

"Thank God!" She visibly relaxed. "Wait, don't you even START to put this off on me! I asked you over and over but you wouldn't give me a name or a room number or even a description or anything, so when a guy comes up to me right on time showing the right kind of interest, I went with him, just like you told me to do!" In the middle of that tirade she glanced down the hall and saw me watching. I gave her a quick salute, and she gave me a grin and a wink as she disappeared into the elevator.

"John, we'll make it right, but don't ever leave me hanging like this again!" was the last thing I heard as the elevator closed.

I went back into my suddenly empty room. Her torn panties were still on the dresser, and I picked them up and sat on the edge of the bed, contemplating the insane mysteries of what made for outstanding sex.

12