Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't contain the excitement he got from the elicit side of her that came out so clearly in her writing. It would be hard to believe that the sweet, freckled face girl in her bright yellow sundress could have such a devious side if the words had not been literally spelled out before him. She wrote of being spanked, tied up, punished, and pushed to limits she could only have imagined and Kyle was ready to oblige to every one of her fantasies. If only she wasn't his student.

'Every artist must have his (or her) muse.'

That was all she wrote and yet, Kyle felt even more turned on than before. He smiled with pleasure that she was playing along with him and hadn't rebuffed his remarks. Every ping of his computer made him smile like a teenager. This game he was playing was dangerous, but oh so fun. Kyle fell asleep that night dreaming of having his way with a certain blonde-haired beauty.

12