Oops! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers

I couldn't believe I was so nervous about seeing Carly. What if she'd figured it out and thought I had taken advantage of her. What if she said something to Danielle? I mean, it's not like I did it intentionally but I still don't think she'd take it too well. Oh well. Time will tell, as they say.

I arrived at the market just in time as the seafood place was about to close, and thankfully, as I was walking through the door, the phone buzzed to let me know that they all would be there, including Belinda's new boyfriend. I made my order and took off to the supermarket to get the steak as the butcher had already closed.

All the way back to the house I was nervous about the reception I'd get from Carly. I was really sweating on it by the time I turned into the street. I sure hoped I was building it all up into something worse than it really was. On the nature strip were two cars that weren't there before and worse - one was a police car. Oh crap! I was screwed now. I couldn't just high tail it out of there and leave Danielle behind. Might as well just face the music and get it over with. How could this silly situation have gotten so far out of hand? I forced myself to get out of the car and into the house. Every step felt like I had lead boots on and I was so stressed by the time I opened the door I felt like I was going to vomit.

I walked into the living room and there was the whole family looking at me. Oh crap! There's the girls' mum and Danielle looking at me confused, and Carly with a smirk on her face. Oh crap Oh crap! There's Belinda sitting next to a cop and, wait a minute, why was Belinda holding the cop's hand? Amanda was saying something to me.

"Oh, hi sweetie. Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude."

Danielle was still looking at me funny. "What's wrong honey? You look like you've seen a ghost?"

"Nah, I'm right, just freaked out when I walked in and everyone was looking at me and there's a co... sorry police officer sitting on the couch. Just didn't expect it. Sorry." Shut up fool you're talking too much.

Carly got up and was almost laughing at me now. She came up and gave me a hug and spoke to me in my ear.

"Naughty boy must have thought he was in trouble or something." She laughed at my shocked reaction then wandered off to her room.

Belinda said, "This is my boyfriend Dave."

"G'day Dave. Sorry about the weird entrance. I don't normally behave like a halfwit in front of new people. It's just been a big couple of days."

"No worries mate. Good to meet you at last. This one here prattles on about you all the time. If I didn't know better I'd say she has a bit of a crush on you."

Belinda cuddled up to him.

"Did it seem like I had a crush on anyone other than you this afternoon when you should have been working Dave?"

Belinda made it sound oh so innocent but I could see she'd turned into quite the vixen in the last two years.

Dave blushed and stammered some excuse about needing to get the car back to the station.

"I thought you were staying for the barbecue?"

I didn't want him to just run off. Some male company would be good in this house full of women.

"Yeah, I'll be right back. Just gotta take the car back. The boss is good; he doesn't mind us using the car a bit after work if there's nothing going on but best not to push the friendship."

"O.K. See you in about fifteen minutes?"

"No worries. I'll pick up some beers on the way back."

I wasn't sure if Danielle's mum would mind us drinking, so I hadn't brought any beer back from the market but it seemed like Dave knew the score.

The girls were all catching up with each other so I headed out the back to fire up the barbecue. I had it all going and heating up as well as having all the food set out ready to go but I was waiting for Dave to get back so he wouldn't end up with cold or overcooked seafood. While I was waiting I was day dreaming and I nearly jumped a mile when Belinda came up behind me and pinched me on the bum.

"Bloody hell, you're a bit jumpy tonight aren't you?"

"You just scared the shit out of me. I was day dreaming."

"I've got a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Do you still have your good camera?"

"Yes, but before you ask, you know I don't lend it to anyone."

"No, I don't want to borrow it exactly."

"O.K. Now I'm confused. What's up?

"Well it's Dave's birthday in two weeks and I wanted to get some photos of me for him - you know nice ones - like glamour photos."

"Oh. Well I could try. I'm not that good at portraits but I'll do what I can."

"That would be great, but do you think Danielle would mind?"

"What's there to mind? I'm just taking some photo's of her little sister right?"

"I just wasn't sure if she'd mind you taking glamour photos of me." She put extra emphasis on the word 'glamour'.

Her face was starting to glow a nice shade of red but I just put it down to her being shy about the possibility of wearing something a little revealing in front of me.

"I don't see why it would be a problem but we can run it by her later on."

"Just don't let on to Dave o.k. because I want it to be a surprise."

"No problem."

After Belinda had gone back inside Danielle came out with the oil and the barbecue utensils.

"What was your problem before when you walked in?"

"Oh nothing I just wasn't expecting Belinda's boyfriend to be a cop and when I walked in everyone was looking at me, just freaked me out a little."

"Guilty conscience hey?"

If only you knew.

"After the last few days, you bet. Someone might have seen us and given the cops our rego."

Danielle looked at me with that evil grin again and said.

"Perhaps if they had pulled us over I would have had to convince them to not arrest us. Offer them a little pay off. Maybe I would have had to take them both on at the same time so they would let us go. What do you think?"

"I think you've become a naughty girl who craves cock, and lots of it. I also think I like it."

Danielle laughed.

"You might be right. I think you've corrupted me. Besides, if the cops who pulled us over looked like Dave does I would be tempted for sure. Belinda's got good taste in men."

"Really? You think he's hot or is it the thought of being handcuffed while you were used and abused that gets you all excited?"

"Bit of both I think."

"We might have to play with that idea later. Speaking of later, Belinda has asked a favor of me but I want to run it by you first. So when we've got some quiet time I'd like to talk to you about it o.k.?"

"Sure, sounds intriguing."

"Don't mention anything to Dave though because it's about a surprise for his birthday."

"O.k. Do you think he's going to be much longer? I'm bloody starving."

As Danielle was saying, this Dave was walking through the back door with a slab of beer and a bag of ice.

"Speak of the devil!"

"There you are. About time you got here; I've got a hunger for some meat."

Danielle winked at Dave as she went back inside. Dave looked at me with one eyebrow raised in question and I just laughed.

"Don't worry about her. She's just testing you to see if you have a sense of humor."

"Fair enough. Just wasn't expecting that. Want a beer?"

"That would be great mate. Yeah these girls can all surprise you from time to time. They like to keep you on your toes. It's all in good fun though. Probably should get this food cooking before one of them comes out here and beats me."

"Yeah I know what you mean about the surprises. Belinda surprised the hell out of me the other day. I was on patrol down near the river where they all go swimming. I had no idea she was even down there until I had to reprimand a girl for flashing her tits at police officers. I pulled over and here's this girl with her shirt up over her face flashing her tits at us and when I asked her to put her shirt down I couldn't believe who it was."

"You're kidding?"

"No. I couldn't believe it. She just pulled her shirt back down and gave me this silly grin and ran off. Luckily my partner never saw her face. Got a real eyeful of her tits though. I couldn't decide if I was turned on, pissed off or just amused."

"Sounds pretty funny to me. I would have had a good laugh."

"My partner sure did. Thought it was hilarious. Kept saying what a cheeky bugger she was and how she had a great set of tits. I wanted to be pissed off at him for talking about my girlfriends tits but if she's going to show people then who am I to complain?"

"I wouldn't complain. They're little hotties these sisters and it sounds like they are all as adventurous as each other."

"Oh yeah? Sounds like you have some stories to tell?"

"I could tell you lots but you would probably arrest me." I said with a laugh.

"Oh, so that's why you looked like you were about to do a runner when you came home and saw a cop in the house?"

"No." I lied. "Nah that was just a case of me freaking out 'cause cops never seem to bring you good news. No one ever told me Belinda's boyfriend was a cop."

"I suppose that would be a surprise."

"These prawns are done. Let's get these inside before these blowies carry 'em off in the night."

"Yeah they're big ones this year. I'll keep an eye on the steaks until you come back."

I carried a large tray of fresh cooked prawns inside and was promptly attacked by a horde of hungry women. Not an entirely unpleasant thought. Belinda looked my way and said.

"You two seem to be getting along out there."

"Yeah he seems like a nice bloke. So long as he keeps you happy, I'm happy."

"Don't get him too drunk; I intend to get him to keep me happy tonight."

I laughed and couldn't help but wonder what happened to the shy girl she used to be. She sure had come out of her shell in the past two years.

The rest of the night went well with us all chatting and catching up with news of each other's lives.

Danielle was exhausted and went to bed early and not long after Carly came and handed me another drink as well as opening one for her self. We both wandered over towards the pool and sat on the edge with our feet in the water.

"Oh dear, you've had a few drinks now. Not afraid you will end up in the wrong bed?"

O.k. - so now I'm sure she's figured it out. She had that same evil grin on her face as she did earlier. Time to bite the bullet I guess.

"Now what makes you think I would end up in the wrong bed?"

"History. Or as Dr. Phil likes to say, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior."

Here goes nothing.

"What makes you think I have ended up in the wrong bed in the past?"

"I think we both know that you ended up in the wrong bed last time you were here."

"Are you sure it was the wrong one?"

"The bed was definitely the wrong one; it wasn't all that wrong though. In fact I've had a few sleepless nights spent thinking about it. I don't think it was intentional."

"No it wasn't."

I hope no one else can hear this conversation.

"I was pretty pissed off about it when I first figured out why my ass was covered in cum the next morning. The more I thought about it, the more the thought kept creeping into my night time activities. I soon realized that the thought of you accidently doing me while you believed it was Danielle turned me on so much. It still does."

She put her hand on my arm.

"You don't have to worry," she reassured me. "I'm not going to say anything. It will be our little secret. I was going to say something at first when I thought you'd taken advantage of me being drunk. But then I remembered telling you that Danielle was going to be sleeping in my bed. I realized you were none the wiser until the next day yourself."

"You have no idea how much I freaked out when I first realized what had happened. I just hoped you wouldn't think too much about it or work it out."

"I can understand that. Have you thought about it much?"

Oh shit, where is this going?

"It's not the sort of thing that just leaves your head, and yeah, I've got to say I've thought about it more than just a few times. The whole way here I was freaking out, wondering what would happen if you had it figured."

"I guess I can let you off the hook. I'm cool with it. I have to admit, it was fun watching you stress out when you first saw Dave. The look on your face was priceless."

"I'm glad you didn't let me dangle for too long. I'm glad you got a laugh out of me too."

"Don't pout - and I wouldn't leave you to, ahem... dangle... for too long."

She got up and wandered off to talk to the others then but I had to stay seated for just a minute longer. No point standing up right now and showing the whole family I had pitched a tent in my lap. 'Anyone for camping?'

After some more small talk I decided to hit the hay. It had been a very big couple of days with some extreme ups and downs. Add to this half a dozen beers and I was trashed. Belinda had been trying to drag Dave off for the last half hour and I thought he would relent now that I was going to bed.

yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers
12