Oops! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers

"Oh relax. I'm just teasing you all."

I made them all drinks, managed to get things under control in my pants, and hopefully got some of the red out of my face and returned to the spa.

Thankfully, this time when I got into the spa no one tried to grope me.

When we got into bed I was still feeling embarrassed about the spa incident. Danielle could now see the funny side of it and was teasing me about it.

"So what gave you a hard-on any way?"

"Do we have to go on about this?"

"Yes. Besides if you tell me what got you hard, I'll share a little secret with you."

"Mmm really? Is this about the conversation this morning?"

"No. I'm not ready to tell you that one yet. This is about before, in the spa."

Bugger. How do I get away with this? Simple. Lie; their mum gave you an answer.

"Oh, all right. Like your mum said - it was just one of the water jets aimed right on my cock and balls."

"Oh, so it wasn't about being surrounded by half naked good looking women then?"

"Well that certainly didn't help things. So what's this secret of yours?"

"I'm not sure I should tell you now. It might just make things Harder for you."

She giggled as she put emphasis on the word 'harder".

"Oh come on. Don't make me beg."

"Alright. When you stood up in the spa, every single pair of eyes was right on your cock. It's almost like they all knew you had a hard-on and they all wanted to look at it. That made me so fucking horny. I almost wanted you to get it out so that they could all look at it properly."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sure they all wanted it. Especially Carly, I even saw her lick her lips out of the corner of my eye. Even Mum's nipples were nearly poking out of her swim suit after. I bet every one of them is off playing with their own pussy tonight, thinking about your cock."

She was getting more animated as she went on, and she now had her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Oh that feels so good babe, but I think maybe you're exaggerating a bit."

"No, I can feel it. They all want to fuck you and I want to watch them fuck you."

"Whoah! Are you serious?"

"Right now I am. But while they're all sticking fingers and dildoes into their pussies tonight, I get to fuck the real thing."

She pushed me back and climbed on top of me. She was so wet that when she sat on my cock she slid straight to the bottom without stopping.

"Oh fuck, I love the feel of your hard cock in me."

She started bucking back and forth and rode me so hard it was almost painful. I could hear her ass slapping my thighs and I could feel her juices running down over my balls. After all the teasing I'd had that day there was no way I was going to last long. She was pulling quite roughly on one of her nipples and her other hand was playing with her clit when she started to move spasmodically. Jerking back and forth and holding her breath; suddenly she went very still as she came hard. I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting and milking me. That was all I could take. All of today's sexual tension and frustration came roaring out of me like an express train. I exploded inside her and she moaned as she collapsed forward onto my chest.

"Fuck that was good. I felt your cum hit me deep inside."

"That was fucking incredible."

"I'm sorry, but I'm just not up for any more. That wore me out."

Danielle rolled off me with a soft plopping sound that made both of us laugh. I think we were both asleep before we took another breath.

Sometime through the night I heard my phone buzzing in my pants pocket on the floor.

yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers
12