Oops! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

She was stunned. At first she didn't know what to say. When she finally spoke, she asked, "What would I do? I don't know anything about business. I am happy just being your consort. I don't need anything else."

"All you have to do is interpret for me when I am with the Germans. If you want to study some of the other European languages, I'll get tutors for you. You won't have to know anything about business at first, but I would expect you to learn."

"Would I still be your lover?" she asked with a grimace.

"Of course. We can't let something that good slip away just because you will be working for me."

She carefully thought about what was being offered, a chance at freedom, a real job. She looked him in the eye and told him, "I don't want to stop being your slave. I feel safe and secure as long as I know you own me. If you didn't own me, I might do something really stupid. You see, I know my own limitations and weaknesses."

Jason had not been prepared for this. How the hell could anyone be happy as a slave? "If you want it that way, I'll do it that way but you still must learn the other languages and get a handle on business matters."

She squealed and jumped into his arms. "Please don't scare me like that again! I will always be your slave. I never want to leave you."

Who would have thought that the once unruly slut would morph into a beautiful consort and refuse to leave her master?

It occurred to her that she would never have to say, "Oops" again.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12