Oops! Wrong Number!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen ripped her head up from his lap and pressed her foot down on the gas, taking the two of them back towards her hotel. With a sly smile, Kristen took her hand off of the wheel and wiped at the side of her mouth with her thumb before looking over to the guy who seemed to be sucking in deep guts full of air.

"I'm ah- I'm sorry about the hair pulling."

"Don't be. I like it when my hair's pulled." Kristen said with a grin, before focusing on the road ahead. As her nails drummed against the side of the wheel, her baby blue eyes moved back to the hard cock that was dripping with her own spit and the dull ache between her legs continued to throb and make her want to touch herself. Pressing her thighs together, Kristen's hand left the wheel and reached over to take the guy's cock in her hand again. As she did so, another desperate gasp of pleasure left the man's mouth.

"How far away are we?" He asked, although with the way he spoke it sounded like he was almost begging for the next turning to be the final one. She rearranged herself in the car again, her thighs sliding against each other and making the ache between her legs seem to die down just a little bit. Her hand curled around his length and she slowly pumped him while her eyes moved back to look at the road.

"Not too far. Think you can wait for an extra couple of minutes?"

"Fuck, if this goes on I'm not sure!"

"You say the sweetest things to me..." Kristen giggled as her hand continued the up and down motions.

The car continued to move along the road as the sun set. Frowning at the sudden dropping of the sun, the blonde actress had to let go of the man's dick. Kristen narrowed her eyes and reached up to tug at the visor above her side of the car, pulling it down so that the orange rays were now hidden. Satisfied, Kristen went right back to stroking his cock as she let out a husky, erotic sigh. Her eyes spotted the hotel on the horizon and her pussy throbbed at the sight. Squeezing at his cock, Kristen continued to slide her hand up and down while giving the head a few experimental flicks with the pad of her thumb.

"We're nearly there. I can't wait to have this big dick inside of me, stretching me out and making me scream for more." The man let out another groan as she started to stroke him faster. "I want to feel you force every inch inside me as I pull at the bedsheets and beg for more." Feeling her spit from her earlier blowjob roll down the shaft, she gave him another squeeze before speaking again. "I want to feel your hands in my hair as you pull my head back and show me just how you want it."

The final light turned green and Kristen pressed down on the gas while continuing to stroke at his length. Her eyes focused on the oncoming traffic as she moved her car down the road towards the hotel. Her car came to a stop in one of the allocated hotel car parking spaces, letting Kristen stop stroking him. Her hand slowly uncurled around his shaft and she made a big show of licking her hand before nodding towards the guy's exposed dick.

"Not that you shouldn't be proud of that thing but I'd really rather we don't end this night with the cops being called. Why don't you zip up and let's get to my room." Kristen grinned and licked her lips before tugging at the handle of her own car door. The man's face stretched into a smile and nodded his head before zipping himself up and following Kristen's suit and slipping out of the car. With a click of her thumb against the car key fob, Kristen peered up towards the top floor of the two tier hotel. The place itself wasn't exactly high end and what the film star was used to. However, Kristen wasn't exactly interested in using the place for casual R and R outside of doing film shoots or promotional material, tonight Kristen Bell was looking to get fucked.

She took the lead, her black heels clicked against the concrete steps as she moved up them, purposefully swaying her ass from side to side as the man followed suit. She could almost feel his eyes on her rear and instead of being pissed like she would with most leers, she found herself getting wetter and wetter. Her small hands found themselves in her small purse, fishing out her small key card and easily sliding it into the small entry slot. The small red light flicked over to green and the chrome handle bowed slightly so that she and her new fuck partner could get into the room.

"Nice place." He said, his own set of eyes looking over the fairly empty room.

"It's okay, the place isn't so bad. It's the company I'm more interested in..."

That was all Kristen needed to say, before she turned on her heel and pulled her sunglasses off of her head. Tossing them aside, Kristen walked over to the foot of the bed and took a seat, crossing and then uncrossing her legs at a teasingly slow rate, she licked her lips and looked over at the mystery man. A soft, aroused sigh left her mouth before she nodded towards him.

"Strip."

With a wide grin, the brown haired man nodded his head and started to work on his button-up hockey shirt. With each button that popped open, Kristen's pussy got a little bit wetter and the urge to pin him down began to rise. Her blue eyes drank over every little bit of his muscled torso and that little bundle of sexual energy inside of her started to bubble up again. The shirt landed on the floor near to one of the chairs and then the main event started. Kristen's eyes focused on the belt as it was slowly ripped from the loops and dumped just as ceremoniously on the floor. The jeans fell down almost as quickly as the best was undone and now he stood before her in all his naked glory.

Wetting her lips one final time, Kristen slipped down onto her knees in front of him and submissively pressed her chest forward. Tilting her head to the side, Kristen grinned and nodded towards her chest. A sly smile moved over her face before she started to slowly unbutton her blouse, with each button that came undone her bra was revealed and she could see the man's length harden as it did so.

"You know... I did an awful lot of teasing in the car. If I were you, I'd want to get me back for it." Then, Kristen walked over on her knees so that she was in front of the man's crotch and passively opened her mouth. Her hands reached down and curled around the spike of her heels as she spoke again. "How about you use my face to get yourself off?"

Kristen grinned as the mystery man almost sprinted from where he was and his hands were in her hair. Her hands tightened almost on impulse as she felt her head get pulled forward and her lips spread around that now, almost familiar, cock. The man didn't hold much back as he started to force his length in and out of her mouth. His hands tangled in her hair and that was enough to make the young woman's pussy throb in anticipation.

His large dick hit her in the back of her throat and made her wince as he did so but as the old saying goes, this wasn't her first time at the rodeo, and the only noise that came out of her mouth was an appreciative gagging sound. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and couldn't suppress the smile that was forming around his fat dick.

With each repeated stab at the back of her throat she could feel her eyes becoming wetter and soon the tears from the hard face fucking began to fall but Kristen didn't mind so much. The make up would be running soon but that had been the whole point of wearing such thick and runny make up. The mascara would be trickling down her cheeks and as she tasted the warm beads of pre cum splash onto her tongue, the blonde could only imagine what she did look like.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, letting her take in some deep breaths before she was forced back down onto his cock. She felt like such a porn star and that feeling only made her get wetter. With each shove inside of her mouth, she could taste more and more of his pre cum landing on her tongue and the blonde haired film star knew purely by impulse that he was going to cum soon. As he forced his length right back inside of her mouth, her lips pressed against his ball sack and she felt him explode. Each hot rope of his warm cum shot against her mouth and hit the back of her throat like a bullet. His hands tangled in her hair and then slowly loosened their grip as he let go of her.

Kristen broke into a wide grin as she looked over at the man who collapsed into the chair and tried to recover from his explosive orgasm. Just because she could, Kristen got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to him, his still pretty hard dick rubbed against her cheek as she opened her mouth and then swallowed his pearly white load whole.

"So... That all you got?" Kristen asked with a smile, his length hardening against her cheek as she did so. Giving her length a goodbye kiss, Kristen stood up and dropped her blouse to one side and then unhooked her bra, the black piece of cloth landing on top of the blouse. Her fingers ran along the hem of her skirt, she pondered taking that off as well but she wasn't sure if she could even wait for the skirt to be taken off.

"Why don't you take a seat and find out?"

That was all the actress of Veronica Mars needed, standing up and straddling him on the chair, she reached under her skirt and tugged her panties aside, though the fabric was ruined by her own arousal, and dropped herself down onto his prick.

Both of them let out a delighted sigh as his large member filled and stretched out her snug, soaking inner walls. Soon, her silky stockings were pressed against his bare thighs and every single inch was inside of her. Her hands found his shoulders and she started to lift herself up and then press herself down, moving slowly so she could adjust to the very large and very pleasurable intrusion inside of her.

Letting out a gasp of surprise, the mystery man's hands landed on her ass with a harsh slap while she started to bounce up and down on him. Her gasp of surprise quickly became a moan of pleasure as he squeezed and then massaged her rear. Her head fell down and she pressed her teeth into his shoulder blade as she started to bounce quicker and quicker.

"So... Fucking... Good..." He panted as he continued to slap her ass. The velvet of the skirt covered most of the smacks but it wasn't enough to hide the sharp sting as she let her head fall back and stared against the ceiling of the small room in the hotel complex. His fingers dug into her ass cheeks and as he started to bounce her on his prick, her eyelids flickered in pleasure. Soft moans left Kristen's lips as she felt his warm breath dance against her chest, her fingers curled around the back of his neck in response while she bounced on him. The way his fingers dug into her round ass made Kristen feel wilder and wilder with each rise and drop and as his breath danced against her chest, the blonde found herself wishing he would suck on her breasts.

She moved her body forward and her hands soon found themselves fisting at what little hair he had up top to drag his face against her chest. His face pressed against her breasts and as she started to slam herself down onto his lap, Kristen let out an aroused grunt as her nipples were bitten and tugged at. Her hands slithered through his short brown hair, struggling to find something to keep a hold of as her thighs smacked against his. The mystery man's lips worked across her chest in kisses and licks before he worked on her other nipple, with each rise and fall on him, she could feel her own wetness leaking down her thighs and running to the top of her stockings.

"You like those tits baby?" Kristen purred, her hips slapping down rather harshly as the man moved up to kiss against her jawline. His teeth nipping against her skin, making the movie star positively shiver with pleasure as he did so. With one hand curled around the back of his neck, her other came up to squeeze at the breast he didn't have his lips around. Her ass hit his thighs and as it did so, he slapped against her rear again, this time landing underneath the soft material of the velvet and making the former Heroes actress whine out in pleasure. His hands squeezed the same spot before hitting it again with an equal amount of pressure.

"Ngh you like that dick?" He grunted against her skin, with each drop downwards onto his lap, he would thrust upwards to meet her. As he did so, he would let out a brief snort of hot air from his nose, each warm burst sent an aroused shiver down Kristen's spine and made the blonde actresses cunt tighten and then moisten in response. The man had just cum after roughly fucking her face and he didn't seem to have lost a step, as he fucked her pussy with as much vigor. As she tried to come up with an answer, little white spots of pleasure started to appear in her peripheral vision and her soaking wet cunt gave an appreciative squeeze as if to confirm that she did like his dick.

A strained noise came out of Kristen's mouth as she struggled to keep her momentum going in riding him. Her mouth fell forward and crashed against his own as they messily kissed in the tight confines of the chair. Her legs were spread, even wider than usual, and were draped over the wooden arms of cotton-backed chair. His hands were doing all the work now and frankly, Kristen didn't really seem to care as she was too busy revelling in the feel of being forced towards an orgasm and by the way her mouth was getting so dry it felt like it was going to be a huge one.

"I'm- I'm- I'm- Guh!"

Her head rocked back and her mouth dropped open into a silent scream, her toes curled within her shoes as she was bounced up and down on his cock. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he continued to fuck her on his dick. Even as she was bounced up and down on his cock throughout her orgasm, she found herself wanting more and more. Coming through her explosive orgasm, her head rocked forward and she buried her head into the small of his neck. Her lips parted and she meekly licked against his skin as an offering of submission while his large cock spread her pussy's lips apart.

His fingers took a firm grip on her ass and lifted her up out of the chair. Gasping in surprise, Kristen's arms and legs linked around his body, curling herself into him as he walked them both across the small room and her back was pressed against the wallpaper and plaster of one of the walls. A soft exhalation of breath left her mouth as the cold sensation mixed with her warm skin, and then the feel of what must have been the largest dick she ever had, stabbing inside of her made her short of breath as well. As he rocked himself inside of her, her ass slapped against the wall and if they had neighbours, Kristen was sure that they would know exactly what was happening.

Keeping her pressed against the cold wall, Kristen's mouth was stretched open in a series of silent moans, panting and low curses as he rammed himself home. She had never had a dick this big before and as he fucked himself inside of her, there was a part of her that wondered if she'd ever be able to accept something less that that size. Her hands ran down his back and her nails left faint scratches in his skin while he fucked her, the warm grunts against her skin drove her wild as he seemed to fuck her harder in response to what her nails were doing. As she panted her mouth was close to his ear as she was fucked hard against the wall.

"Mmmm stretch that little cunt out baby."

"Yeah, so fucking tight. Ever had a dick this big?"

"Ngh! Never! You're so fucking big!" Kristen squealed as his dick hit a particular sweet spot inside of her. The man seemed to pick up on it and as he rocked back and forth, each bump inside her soaking wet pussy gave her a shiver of pleasure and made her try to not scream out loud.

The man underneath her rearranged himself so Kristen's shoulders were the only bit pressed against the wall. The blonde actress let out a cry as her walls were stretched also painfully as he took her deeper than she ever had been before. Kristen let out a shriek of pleasure as he buried himself inside of her and hit one of her more secret and pleasurable spots. Her walls tightened and time seemed to slow down as her walls hugged him and she exploded.

Her slick tunnel drenched the man in cum and as nonsense bubbled out of her mouth she could feel his rapid fire thrusts slowing down. If she was honest, Kristen appreciated the break and was looking forward to seeing if she could stand of her own will.

His grip on her body became loose enough for her to relax and she could no longer feel his nails digging into her thighs. As she unfurled herself from around him, she was certain there would be bruises and the Veronica Mars actress also knew she would relish every single one.

Being set down, her legs were shaky but she still managed to walk. Her body seemed to will her towards the small chest of empty drawers near to the door to the bathroom. Bending over at her waist and sticking her pert rear out, she numbly reached under herself and found the zipper to her skirt. The piece of velvet was undone and then discarded against the floor as if it were simple trash and not the actual expensive item it was.

Her panties were next, the black lacy fabric was rolled down her legs and hit the floor with a silent collision. Looking over her shoulder, Kristen gave a cock-drunk smile and then pressed her pussy lips apart.

"Come and get it... God I need your dick again!"

Her head turned back to look at the cheap pine of the table as her tongue ran over her lips, the beads of sweat that decorated them only added to the taste. Her breath hiked up as she felt his right hand on her hip, steadying her as he pressed himself forward and took her from behind. Letting out a delighted gasp, Kristen's hands slapped against the top of the chest of drawers as she felt him slide all the way inside of her.

Her back arched as one of her hands came up to fondle her small breasts. Kristen had never suffered from self confidence issues, not really, she had managed to get by in the cutthroat world of Hollywood without the need for cosmetic surgery or any 'touch ups' that so many of her ilk had gone for. Her breasts were one of those things she had always wondered about though... It was no secret that sex sold and while she had never had any complaints, there was a little doubt at the back of her mind that suggested she may need enhanced breasts.

The man hit her with a particularly hard shove inside her and her mind was seemingly wiped. Her finger started to pinch and pull at the hardened nipple as the other hand kept a firm grip on the top of the chest of drawers as a means to try and keep her vertical. With each push inside her, Kristen could feel her vision clouding and what was the brown pine quickly became white spots. Her mouth fell open and a scream left her mouth before she started to plead with the man.

"Don't... Stop..."

"Don't stop." He repeated, misunderstanding her request. She could feel something changing inside of her and she wasn't sure she liked it. It felt strange... Alien to her and as her nails dug into the pine she screamed out when his dick left her.

Then, Kristen Bell exploded.

Her pussy shot hot gushes of liquid out of her folds and sprayed against the man's lap and groin. Several squirts erupted from her quivering folds and as she came so fiercely, her scream ran hollow as her nails left harsh indents in the top of the set of drawers. Her mouth hung open as her head hit the top of the drawers and she tried to recover from her massive orgasm.

Unable to stand, not fully, Kristen lowered herself down onto her rear and looked up at the man who was stroking his cock at a repeating speed, almost as if he was looking to get off. A smile moved over her face and she moved forward onto her knees. Her head fell back and she closed her eyes before speaking.