Oops! Wrong Number!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on... Cum for me..." She cooed while waiting for the tell tale signs of his oncoming orgasm. Her lips curled into a smile and her eyes remained firmly closed as she heard him grunting and then the sound of him jerking it harder and faster. Then, she almost recoiled when she felt the cum streak against her face. Each rope hit her face and made the actress grin and wish for more.

When the grunting stopped, Kristen cautiously opened her eyes and then reached up to clear one of her eyes that had been hit with a wild streak. She felt like such a slut but she wasn't done yet... Shoving a finger full of his cum into her mouth, she licked it clean before looking up at him. With a lazy smile, Kristen spoke.

"Well, look at me. I'm all dirty now. I guess I should hop in the shower." Getting to her wobbly feet, Kristen managed to lurch to the door to the shower before looking over her shoulder at him. "Want to do my back?"

Moving into the bathroom, Kristen was greeted by her face doused in cum and her make up had ran all over her face from his face fucking and their wild sexual encounter. Admiring her reflection, a large glob of his cum fell from her forehead which she eagerly caught with her tongue. She reached into the shower and twisted the knob, letting the warm jets of water fill the small cubicle.

She turned around and winked at the man who had shut the door behind him. As she reached in to test the temperature, she yelped in surprise when he smacked her ass. A soft purr then followed as he stroked the strike mark. Both his and her fingers worked to undo her stockings and the garter belt and they were left astray as Kristen and her mystery sex-texter stepped into the shower.

The warm water hit Kristen like it was her life source and she instantly felt better. Her body reacted in kind to the water washing the sweat away and as Kristen lifted her head to wipe away the cum, she could feel his hands on her and his lips on her neck. Her hand curled around his head as she moaned at his touch. It wasn't until she felt his third erection of the day that she got an idea.

"You know... I've always wanted to try shower sex. Shower anal sex could be even hotter..."

"You're sure?"

"Am I sure shower anal sex could be hotter?"

"Hysterical. You know what I mean."

"Let's put it this way..."

With that, Kristen Bell bent over and grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks and spread them. The water beat against her back as her face rested against the cool tiles of the bathroom before she let out a grunt of pain.

The large head of his dick pressed against her rear hole and then he pressed inside of her. Both of them grit their teeth at the feeling and when his head passed her rear, she could breathe easy. He kept on pushing until he hit a wall that he couldn't bump through. Her breathing was slow and deliberate until she heard him chuckle.

"Over half. Pretty damned impressive!"

She had over half of his dick in her ass? God! No wonder she felt so full! Her head lifted so she could look over her shoulder at him.

"So what are you waiting for?"

"Oh... Nothing..."

Then, he grabbed a fist full of her blonde hair and yanked it backwards as he started to fuck her ass. Kristen gasped in surprise but relished how he was treating her. The way he tugged on her hair to keep her head up and her mouth screaming made the actress' thighs become coated in her arousal. Kristen's hands landed in two very different positions, one landed on the tiles and the other came between her legs and started to massage her clit.

The combined pressure of her hair being cranked backwards and her own fingers on her clit were enough to make the blonde actress feel faint. If she wasn't careful, she may well pass out inside of the shower and that wasn't exactly super sexy. Her nails scraped at the wall in front of her but it was a futile effort from the dual combination of the anal fucking and her own fingers on her clit. Another scream left her lips and her nails clawed at the hard tile that refused to budge and she came again.

As she did so, the man let out a low grunt and pulled out. His hand left her body and as Kristen tried to recover, she felt herself gasping at the feel of his hot cum spraying against her recovering ass hole. Her face pressed against the cool tiles and a lazy, satisfied smile was painted on her face. She sucked in a deep gut full of air before turning to look over her shoulder at the man who looked equally well fucked as she did.

There was a brief silence before Kristen spoke.

"That was..."

"Incredible?" The man suggested before Kristen could find the words. The blonde grinned and nodded her head, the water spraying the both of them.

"Yeah... So, uh, what do we do now? Awkwardly shower together before never seeing each other again?"

"I just gave you an anal cream pie. I doubt there's much that could make things awkward. But, I could just get out and dry off now and have us never see each other again or I could stay here, we enjoy each other's company for a bit before we go our separate ways." The man offered her a shrug before speaking again. "Entirely up to you."

Kristen seemed to mull her options over before offering up a theatrical shrug and turning her back to him, she looked over her shoulder and then nodded towards the small tube of shampoo that was sitting in the small chrome shower caddy and spoke softly.

"Do my back?"

She heard the man chuckle and then his hands reached past her to lift the bottle out of the caddy. She heard the lid pop open and then she sighed softly as she felt the warm puddle of the shampoo press against her skin and then slide into her hair. His hands were a lot softer now and weren't so full of aggression and Kristen could almost feel the love falling out of his body as he touched her hair and her upper body.

His hands roamed over her body in an entirely non-erotic fashion as he cleaned her of the sex and sweat that her body had become decorated in. With every warm jet of water that splashed against her body, Kristen could feel the energy that her intense orgasms had taken from her start to come back to her. His hands brushed against the curve of her ass before he took a finished step back. She looked over her shoulder and grinned before taking the bottle of shampoo from him and mimicking his process.

The two rearranged themselves inside of the shower so that the mystery man was now standing under the warm jets of water and Kristen had the time to move to clean him up. A small jet of the shampoo was pressed into the palm of her hands so that she could treat him just as well as he had done to her. The green liquid rubbed against his broad shoulders and started to run down his shoulders and towards the sink hole in the middle of the shower. Her hands roamed over his body, touching each and every little curve and part of his muscular body.

She bit her lip and looked over it as she thought about how hot it was to have that body pressed against hers with him pounding her.

Shaking her head clean of those thoughts, Kristen ran her hands through his short hair and smiled as he washed his head free of the shampoo. With them both clean, Kristen reached over and turned the chrome knob of the shower to turn the warm jets of water off. The water slowed to an eventual trickle before it stopped completely and the only sound in the small cubicle was the sound of the two breathing. The two fuck partners left the shower and stepped into two towels that had been resting to the side of the shower.

Each of them took their times drying themselves off from their shower and their antics inside of said shower. He finished first and made his way out of the room, moving to pick up his clothes as Kristen opted not to wear the stockings again but rather simply go commando and pick up the soaking wet, ruined skirt and used it to cover some of her modesty. Her blue eyes watched the man button up his shirt before she spoke.

"So, how do we do this again?" She asked, already eager for round two with him.

"Well, you do have my number right? Why don't you shoot me a message on that number and we can see if we can do something?"

Suddenly, it hit her. She did still have his number and he had been pretty quick to respond to his text messages... A sly grin moved over her face as she nodded her head.

"So all I need to do is shoot you a message?"

"Right. It's a brand new contract so I'll have the number for a long ass time." He smiled and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pants. "So, I guess I'll take off now. I really look forward to hearing from you again."

Kristen grinned and waved as he made his way out of the small hotel room. Walking over to her handbag on the rather actually underused bed and double checked that she did still have his number. She smirked as she tried to save him as a contact.

She still didn't even know his name...