Open Door Policies Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy and subtle flirtations between Adam and Kathy.
1.5k words
3.75
27.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of James's friends loved visiting James' home for dinner after work, or hanging out on the weekends. Even though it was just a rental home, Kathy, James's wife, had done a wonderful job in creating a luxury residence inside: dark gray accent walls against white curtains and walls, white furniture, fake greens, and elegant lamps.

"White isn't my first choice but it's the only way to make this place look luxurious," Kathy had said when asked about it. James had already explained to the guys before their first visits that Kathy had expensive taste. She deserved it, though. She was one of few working wives, without kids, and in particular the only one they knew with a solid career, director of something management at age 28.

James and Kathy kept an open door policy to their closest friends. There were two spare bedrooms, which anyone was open to stay, as long as they kept it clean and chipped in for groceries.

One morning, Adam found himself with free time and nothing to do. His usual errands and chores were done, he was hungry, and, if he dug a little deeper, a little homesick. So he hopped into his car and drove over to James'.

He walked up the pretty vine-wrapped green front deck and knocked.

"Come in!" called a cheerful woman's voice.

Adam let himself in, greeted by his reflection to his right. His green eyes peeked from behind black-rimmed glasses. A pretty calico cat hopped out from the hallway into the living room and stared at him from the couch.

"Hey Kathy," Adam called out, scratching the cat's ear affectionately.

"Hey Adam," Kathy replied from the room. "You're welcomed to come in here if you want."

Adam set his bag down and walked over toward Kathy's voice. She was in her home office, which was through a doorway hidden by a wheeled bookcase. She decorated her office with gray carpet, a white fur rug, a white desk, various whiteboards, calendars, and more fake plants. A purple yoga mat was rolled up in a corner. Kathy herself was sitting in a bright red office chair, wearing a white button up, jeans, and a white French pedicure, sipping from a mug.

"What's up?" Kathy said, smiling from behind her laptop screens.

"Just had a morning off and didn't want to stay in," Adam returned the smile.

"So you're just gonna stay in, but here?" Kathy laughed. She typed something, clicked the mouse, stood up, and stretched, exposing her belly for a second. "Sounds good. Hungry?"

"Always," Adam replied.

They walked to the living room. Adam took a moment to appreciate the soft herbal scent in the whole house, like a spa. He felt relaxed and happy whenever he came over. Everyone did. James lived in the most wonderful, perfect house for a young, laidback guy: simple, cheap, clean, and with the perfect setup for any video game nerd. He worked long hours, but got to come home every night to his sectional, TV dinner trays, and gaming station.

Kathy retrieved something from the fridge, set six pieces on a plate, and put it in the microwave. In less than a minute, she served up breakfast biscuit cups to Adam.

"Eat what you want; the rest James can eat when he's home," Kathy said. "There's coffee and orange juice in the fridge."

Adam played video games for a few hours, intermittently hearing Kathy working with clients over the phone and conferencing. She laughed frequently and swore occasionally. She emerged from behind the bookcase door around 1pm.

"I'm heading out around 4," Kathy said as she sat next to Adam on the couch. "You can stay or you can come with me. Going to go practice kickball with some of my teammates."

Adam laughed. Kathy had quite the variety of hobbies.

"Why not," he said, taking a swig of a beer.

"No flexing though," Kathy warned him. "It's a bunch of fat corporate people and Navy moms; they'll hate you enough for being young."

"You look like you're 12," Adam retorted.

"Yeah but people can't help but like me," Kathy winked and laughed. She got up, changed, made a quick lunch for herself and Adam, worked some more, and then they took off to kickball.

After a fantastic game, they came back to the house, slightly buzzed from all the beers and high from the energy of the childhood throwback.

"Pizza!" Kathy yelled, lengthening the sound of the word. She hooked her keys up and ran into the kitchen. "Bubby!" She yelled but there was no answer. Kathy checked her texts; James wouldn't be home until 8.

"Sorry you missed him all day," Kathy said to Adam as she started to gathered ingredients.

Adam shook his head, put his beer on the counter, and hugged Kathy from behind as she was rolling out dough.

"I had a great day off with you," he said. Kathy blushed and patted Adam's strong arms. He wandered back over to the couch, and they chatted while Kathy made the pizza. James got home and Adam excused himself - he had dinner plans with his girlfriend.

Adam started to come over whenever he had a day off. He packed a change of clothes because he found himself going on some active adventure or other with Kathy quite often: pick-up soccer games, rock climbing, kickball practices, random yoga, kayaking, tai chi in the park, archery...

"Bring your girlfriend over for dinner sometime," Kathy said one night, as she and Adam sat outside enjoying the smell of the grilled kebobs on the front deck.

"I can do that," he said, sipping his beer thoughtfully. He found he didn't think about his girlfriend much when he was with Kathy. In fact, over the last three months, he had spent more of his days off with Kathy than his girlfriend but that was because Cassie worked when he was free.

That dinner was scheduled three days after Kathy suggested it. Adam's girlfriend was a Latino beauty with a tiny frame, big bright eyes, and a white smile. James teased his wife for planning this double date. Kathy expressed she just liked having more mature couples over.

They all played team Kario Mart - Mario Kart with chugging. They all got pretty hammered.

James drove to get some more beer and fast food. Cassie went to the washroom for a long time. Kathy and Adam sat on the floor, laughing over moments of the Kario Mart game.

"I'm glad Cassie was down to play," Kathy said, after a long swig from a water bottle. "Most girls who are introduced for the first time say 'fuck that'."

"If it weren't for you, she probably wouldn't have," Adam said, laughing.

Kathy leaned her head back on the sofa, eyes closed. Adam looked at her softly, and then reached out and touched her hand gently. He brushed over each finger, the feeling sent soft electric volts at the subtle contact, the quiet realization that he was touching Kathy for the first time with mild intimacy. Kathy took a deep breath in and then looked sideways at Adam. She winked with a smile.

There was a loud flush from the washroom. Adam resumed drinking his beer and Kathy checked her phone.

Adam came over again the following week. Kathy was in her office as usual. Today she was wearing a maroon dress and black knee socks.

"Morning," Kathy said, smiling sleepily.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this sleepy before," said Adam. "I brought breakfast." Kathy laughed, taking the smoothie from Adam.

"Perfect," she said. "I'm a little tired. Stayed up last night, writing a story. Just random inspiration. Always regret it but can't help it."

Adam looked at the papers under Kathy's right elbow. He tugged at them.

"No, you can't read it," she said, a playful glint in her eyes. "It's private."

"Oh, then I really insist," Adam said, tugging a little harder.

This turned into a tickle and wrestle fight. Kathy squealed as Adam tried to get the papers from her until Adam had Kathy pinned to the floor, upon the white fur rug. They paused for a moment. Adam's most primal instincts were screaming at him. Here was a woman - smart, beautiful, sweet, and fun - right in his arms.

He leaned in and kissed Kathy heavily on the lips. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Then she pushed him away for a second, Adam's heart stopped. Moment of guilt.

"Purely primal instincts, nothing more, right?" Kathy said, breathlessly. "Not in love, not romantic, just animals."

"Completely," Adam answered.

"Ok," Kathy pulled Adam back in and wrapped her legs around his body.

Adam lifted Kathy's dress up and kissed her belly. She moaned with pleasure, softly, tugging at his hair. He tongued her belly button ring and then pulled himself back up, undoing his pants. He was at full length as he angled it down, pulled Kathy's wet panties aside, and slid into her.

He could've come on the spot. Never felt anything so tight, so sweet, hugging his cock as he stroked her lips. He groaned and grunted with every thrust. Kathy moved her hips with his, her finger digging into his powerful arms.

They moved with an erotic rhythm and felt the world move around them as they passionately fucked their breath away.