All Comments on 'Open Door Policies Ch. 01'

by JessFlaws

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Khirsa78Khirsa78over 7 years ago
Missing something...

This story is listed in incest, yet it's about some guy who winds up taking advantage of an open to stay over invitation and screws his friends wife. Aside from that being a dick move, I think this story should have been listed in another category seeing as there is no incest.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Unless they're siblings, why is this Incest/Taboo?

Are you one of those authors who thinks EVERYTHING falls into the catch-all category of "taboo"? Maybe this should have been "Loving Wives" or something else? Aside from that, my critique of your writing is that you're getting bogged down on incidental details: the colors of walls and drapes and fake green plans? Even with all that unimportant distractions, your story is only a single page in length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As other said, wrong category.

You story started with , "All of James's friends loved visiting James' home..." and the first person (except for Kathy) mentioned is Adam, which clearly establishes that he is a "friend" and not "family". This is not taboo. Your tags reinforce this.

JessFlawsJessFlawsover 7 years agoAuthor
Apologies from the Author

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to read my first submission ever to Literotica. I've actually never worked up the gall to submit my writing to anything ever before, so this is so far a great experience.

I really appreciate the feedback that I've placed my story in COMPLETELY the wrong category, so I'm submitting a help ticket to get it to moved to "Loving Wives" per the suggestion of one commentator.

Please keep the comments coming! Also, I would like to request that everyone keep in mind that this is a judgment-free zone as you make your comments. :)

- Jess

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Hi Jess,

I love the subtly and the passion of your story. I am a man that enjoys the subtle build up of an exchange like this. I like your style of wring and I am happy you broke out of your shell to post here. (Something I have yet to do this far)

Looking forward to more stories from you. :)

My name is Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a sequel, please

wanna know whether Adam n Kathy will continue with their primal ways, and the consequence

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Thank goodness

This was your only attempt at writing. It showed all your Flaws Jess, especially your stunning lack of writing ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous