Open Mind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

"Yes, a pimp. My pimp."

"Your pimp..."

Tia repeated it several times and Alex repeated it back. He was swaying a bit when Tyrone and several bouncers showed up.

"Damn! Told you the homes here could take care of it. Get that trash off the floor and take him out back and finish it. Alex you okay? I saw you take off and I knew you were coming to protect your girl here. Tia, you okay doll?"

Tia nodded and smiled. "Of course, my boss takes great care of his girls. Don't you boss?"

Alex blinked and swayed on his feet. Conflicting thoughts and memories banged around inside his head. He was seeing his old wife Susan and his new wife Tatyana, he was seeing Patricia dressed normally and then Tia dressed like a hot librarian. He was seeing his fantasies about ordering his wife and other women around, making them dress hot, making them perform, and making them sell themselves.

His head was throbbing and he swayed on his feet. He took a deep breath and focused.

"No, this is NOT what I am, I am an investment broker. I am respectable. I am..."

Suddenly a drink was against his lips and without a pause he drank deep. He kept drinking and finished a large bottle of beer. He swayed on his feet for a second and then Tyrone whispered in his ear.

"You're a pimp."

Alex blinked and all the old memories and conflictions in his head melted away.

"Yeah, I'm a pimp."

Tyrone smiled and Alex returned it. "Thanks Tyrone, had a moment there. But we've been out a while and my bitch just got slapped around so we need to call it a night."

Tyrone nodded. "Of course. I'm sorry about that asshole, I knew he might be trouble but I didn't warn you about him."

Alex shook his head. "Part of the job, keeping an eye out for the trouble makers. Speaking of which, unless you have a problem I'd like to make an example out of him. I don't want anyone thinking they can mess with my girls and get away with it."

Tyrone smiled and pointed out the door. "That way towards the back my man."

"Tia go to the booth and get your things. Fix your face too. I'll be back in a second."

"You got it daddy." Tia said with a big smile.

Alex marched out and went out the back door through the kitchen into the alley. The man was leaning against the wall held by several big bouncers. They looked at Alex and cleared back.

Alex marched up to the man and said in a very calm tone "No one messes with my girls. You do and you hurt. You hurt badly. Too bad for you, you're the first one so you get to be the example."

Alex proceeded to beat the man nearly to death with his bare hands. He broke his jaw, nose, his other leg (his kick in the bathroom had finished off the first leg), his right wrist, several ribs, and gave him a concussion. When Alex was done the bouncers gave him a look of respect.

"Dump this piece of shit somewhere else. I know this isn't my place, but if you want my girls to do business here he had better not ever be here. Got it?"

The head bouncer nodded. "You got it sir. Mr. Tyrone said anything you say goes on this. Your girls are safe here, I promise."

Alex nodded and headed back inside. Tia had her things and took his arm. As he headed out the clientele gave him respectful nodes. Tyrone was talking with the investors and waved.

Our front, Alex's SUV was waiting with a driver. He held the door for them and then started to drive. Alex was in the back and started to give directions and the driver said "Don't worry sir, Mr. Tyrone already gave me the addresses. He also is offering me to be a driver for you if you need it."

"That's Tyrone for you, a great friend. Now then Tia. You need to come in for normal work tomorrow until I can get a new secretary. It's going to be rough on you working days and night for a while. Think you can do it?"

Tia giggled and snuggled up to him. "Of course boss. I have some special pills from Mr. Tyrone, boy is he fun! But they will help me keep my head in the game until I can quit and start turning tricks full time."

Alex nodded and they pulled into her apartment complex. Alex told the man to wait and escorted his woman up to her place. He showed her to the door and then she took him by the hand and pulled him in.

She kissed him hard and deep and led him into her bedroom. "Boss, you need to see what you have and test the goods. If you are going to be my pimp you need to know your girls."

She stripped down and pulled him into bed with her. Alex had a momentary pang of guilt but then shrugged. He wasn't really cheating on his wife, he was testing his merchandise. And that was just good business sense.

Tia proved to be pretty wild in bed. He already knew about her hand jobs, but he tested her blowjobs (good), her regular fucking (pretty good), reverse cowgirl and cowgirl (not bad, needed some work), doggie style (she was a natural), and sixty nine (very good). It took him about two hours to finish off and he was satisfied. He gave her some guidance on what to work on and on how to dress.

"Remember, Tyrone said he had some clients already for you after tonight, so be ready to get to work on your real job right at 5pm."

Tia had nodded her head and then handed him a roll of cash. "Here is my take for tonight. $500 a fuck."

Alex counted $2000 to the dollar and nodded. He handed her $500 and said "We'll get everything set up later but we'll do cash for now. You get %25 of your earnings but I'll take care of your apartment, transportation, and some other stuff. Now get some sleep, you have a busy day tomorrow."

THE NEXT MORNING AT HOME

Alex woke with a start. He had been having bizarre fever dreams about all sorts of sexual fantasies. Him fucking his wife, Tia, some of her friends, pimping them out, teaching them to be good whores, how to slut it up. His sheets were sticky with sweat and cum and he felt dirty.

He took a shower and he started to twitch and shudder. "What have I done? Jesus, was it a bad dream? Did I fuck my secretary? Did I pimp her out? Christ! I nearly beat a man to death! What the fuck is wrong with me?"

He was shaking too much to trust his hands to shave. He was barely able to put on a pair of pants and a shirt before he headed downstairs. He was hoping his wife was working out so he could figure out what to do. But when he came into the kitchen she was sitting there drinking a spiked smoothie and sitting with her was Patricia/Tia.

Alex stopped dead and looked from one to the other. He opened his mouth and was going to start begging his wife to hear him out before she tossed him out on his ass when his wife spoke first.

"Oh baby! Tia tells me all what happened last night! You did such good think, beating man who roughed up your bitch. I knew you strong man!" And she jumped out of her chair and gave him a sloppy tongue kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and cooed "My hubby such stud! I knew he be good pimp!"

Tia giggled. "Yep, I told you Tatyana, your husband is great as a pimp and as a fuck. But you already knew about the fucking part."

Alex's head swam. "You're, you're not mad? You're not mad I cheated on you? That I, I pimped out my secretary?"

"Why me be mad? You need to know how good fuck Tia is before can sell her ass. It not cheating, it testing merchandise. Like me. You know how good I fuck. You know you can get top dollar for me, expensive Russian whore who have sexy accent and nice hair. Need new tits though, need 36 DD tits like balloons."

Tia nodded. "I agree, I'll need some too, but I'll have to earn some more first."

Alex had to sit down and think. But again before he could do much thinking Tia had put two pills in his hand and Tatyana had put a cold beer in the other.

"You take pills and drink beer like good baby. Tyrone said he come by later and talk about deal and also customers." Tatyana said with a slightly commanding tone and Alex popped the pills and swigged the beer on auto-pilot. He brain was covered in a now familiar haze and he sat back with a dazed look.

Tatyana and Tia giggled and made some small talk while the pills and beer hit him and then Tatyana slipped under the table and pulled down his pants. "Just relax, Tatyana make you happy like good pimp should be."

He sighed as he felt her moist lips engulf his cock. His eyes rolled back as she slowly sucked him down and then licked his member up and down. Tia moved over and began to whisper in his ear. "That's it, enjoy this nice blowjob from your whores. Your whores who love you and want to turn tricks for you. Dirty sluts you helped make and want to show off. You like showing off your hot whores, you like seeing the men scope them out, eye our pretty asses and our big tits. Ogle our tattoos and our puffy lips, and dream about our mouths sucking their cocks and sticking their dicks into our smooth, moist pussies. Yeah, it turns you on controlling women like this and making men want what you have."

Alex nodded and mumbled along. "Yes, I enjoy watching my whores, watching men desire them, having them beg to be allowed to use them, to fuck them, to enjoy MY whores. I love the control and power..."

Despite the fuck session of last night, Alex got hard and stayed that way for some time. He finally came with a grunt and nearly passed out. Tatyana giggled and she and Tia cleaned him up and got him into the living room. He sat there in a haze for a bit, but watched as Tatyana sent Tia out the door.

After several minutes as his head started to clear a bit, a knock was heard on the door. Tatyana opened it and let a grinning Tyrone in. Tatyana spoke to him by the door and he grinned and gave her a nice slap on the ass. She giggled and headed out the door.

"Well, how are we doing this fine morning? Don't worry about work, your wife called you in sick and Tia dropped her notice this morning. Can't have your top girl wasting time on a day job when she had five nights already booked."

Alex shook his head a bit. "What did you do to me?"

"What I do? I didn't do anything other than open a door."

"Make sense Tyrone, what the fuck is happening to me?"

Tyrone looked at him with a serious look. "Ok, I'll be straight with considering if I'm not you may get violent and I know how bad that could end up being for me. The biggest problem in this society of ours is that so many people have closed minds. They can't or more often won't accept how different people live or want to live, even if deep down they actually wouldn't mind living like that. A while back I found a way to open up people's minds a bit. It takes many forms really; pills, booze, beer, perfume, even touching if I treat myself with a certain lotion. It doesn't change them, it reduces their internal resistance to ideas. Deep, secret desires and thoughts that most people are afraid to admit they have."

Tyrone got a far-a-way look to his eyes. "Remember what I told you about being a swinger? That was the first time we used the stuff. My wife and I decided to test it on ourselves. It didn't work at first but then we figured out we needed to encourage each other. We did and it worked. Our inhibitions, our fears, our "learned" traits and ideas about proper society were lessened and eventually disappeared. We enjoyed the freedom and we decided to help others."

Tyrone smiled at Alex. "Alex, you should be flattered. We saw you and you are one of the few who are actually worthy of having this done. Your smart, driven, you love your wife, but you are repressed, and so is she. Deep down she always fantasized about being one of those hot mail order brides who strutted around looking like sex on two legs. And you, deep down you are turned on by controlling women. Don't lie to me, or yourself, you know it's true."

Alex sat there and took it all in. In his deepest, darkest part of his mind, he admitted that the dirty thought did exist. And he had to admit that last night had been fun. More than fun, it had been the biggest turn on he had ever experienced. He had felt so powerful, with Tia on his arm and all those men looking at her and then knowing they had to get HIS permission to fuck her.

Alex thought hard, but his will was crumbling fast. "My wife, Susan..."

"Susan's gone baby. You are married to a hot Russian named Tatyana. She was even more repressed than you and she responded way faster than we thought she would. Hell, we were worried she would get ahead of you too fast and you would run off or call the cops or something. But last night happened and I think we are all good now. Tatyana is your wife and she desperately wants to be your whore. Are you going to deny your wife her greatest desire?"

Alex looked up on the fireplace and saw their wedding picture. For one second he felt his old self and how horrible this all was. But as he turned to Tyrone he saw her top from her metallic gold bikini hanging over the couch from yesterday morning when he had shoved her over the back of couch and fucked her raw from behind before work. He smiled as he remembered her babbling in Russian and broken English as she came hard and left a stain on the back of the couch from all her juices. His resistance crumbled.

Alex looked at Tyrone and grinned. "Fuck no man. My hot bitch of a Russia wife wants to whore for me, then she had better start earning her keep."

Tyrone grinned back and leaned forward. "Okay A-man, now that we have that out of the way, I've got some customers for your girl Tia lined up. But tonight we need to swing back to the club with Tatyana and show her off. She is going to be a big earner I'm telling you."

A MONTH LATER

A-man, as Alex was now known stepped out of his Caddy and tipped his hat. Crystal, his neighbor Jay's stripper wife waved back with a big smile before she turned and strutted up towards her house. A-man nodded with a practiced eye on her body and how well her ass swayed. He had told Jay that anytime he wanted to whore out his wife he would gladly take her on, but Jay had laughed and said she was too ditzy to turn tricks.

"I'm flattered that you think my bitch has the body to be one of YOUR girls, but she's a stripper through and through man."

A-man let the offer stand but didn't push it. Jay was his lawyer after all and he wanted to be sure he was on good terms. He had checked her out at the strip club though and had fucked her. She was definitely good enough for one of his girls but was a bit spacey and hit the coke a bit too hard, so he didn't push.

A-man hummed a rap tune as he entered his house. The nudes and perverted drawings adorned his living room which now looked like something from Boogie Nights. He had converted his basement into a sexual play area and dungeon for some of the more perverted tastes he had run into. His garage was his work out area and he would go lifting after the last of his whores stopped by and counted up.

The first night he had pimped out Tatyana had been a record. She had turned a dozen tricks by 2am and had made over eight grand with her tips. He let his bitches keep the tips, but he had cleared six grand on her and knew this was the life for him.

After that it was easy. He quit his job at the firm after setting up some stuff for his customers. It had of course been a money laundering scheme and after it had started up he had gathered enough blackmail info to make sure that anyone who knew about it wouldn't talk. The bribes he tossed around helped, but the best help was when he got the CEO a bit drunk and hooked her up with Karen, his third whore.

Karen, a nice red-head who was working as an intern, had been his first non-Tyrone mark. And it had been so easy. It took him all of one week to go from "Let' have a drink after work" to "You need bigger tits, you knock down five grand a night for a week and it's a done deal".

Now the CEO was seeing her at least twice a week, A-man had tons of photos as blackmail, and even better, had the CEO's trophy wife whoring for him too.

All told, A-man had a stable of fourteen whores and he had decided to keep that number stable. They were each turning at least three tricks a night for $500 to $1000 a trick, with $5000 for a whole night and he was making at least thirty thousand a night, every night. His influence at the firm was nearly complete, with him using them to launder his and others money. Officially, A-man had his own office (true), with a staff (also true), and he managed investment accounts (not true). On the books it was all legit, and he even had a real staff that went through the motions very well. In reality though it was just a front to allow him to focus on his pimping. And he was VERY focused.

He had soon developed a reputation for the hottest whores in the city and also as a pimp you did NOT mess with. His initial beat down had started his rep, but when he and his driver had smashed up a fraternity party that had gotten out of hand and had beaten one of his girls up bad enough for a hospital visit his rep became solid as a brick house. Seventeen Frat boys had been send to the emergency room for broken bones and worse. One had been paralyzed, another had lost an eye, and one had brain damage. And when the cops had refused to go after A-man, everyone understood not to mess with him.

A-man looked around and grinned. The remaining seven whores, including his main squeeze Tatyana, were there with smiles on and cash in hand. He went down the list, counted out, paid them off, and sent them on their well-fucked way. He led Tatyana upstairs and they fucked brutally. Tatyana was a real wild one and A-man had to slap her around sometimes during sex which seemed to set her off more.

Tonight though she wasn't too crazy and she flopped down after the third orgasm and passed out. A-man grinned and headed to the shower to clean up. He reflected that divorcing her had been a smart move; hot wild Russian bitch or not, once people knew she was his wife it seemed to put them off a bit. She still lived with him and still had the wedding ring, but she was officially divorced and that had pushed her over the top to be his top earner by at least a grand a night.

He was headed downstairs for his workout when the doorbell rang. He opened it and Tyrone was standing there.

"Tyrone! Hey man, good to see you. What's up? Need some bitches for a party or business meeting?"

"No A-man, nothing like that. I need a favor though. Got some new people moving in, that final house over there. I need you to keep the bitches out of the house and do the count somewhere else and keep a low profile for a few days. I need to see how Open Minded this couple is..."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers