Open Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,361 Followers

"I don't see Debbie around. Did she head out?" Tyrone said. Debbie was a brown haired college senior who had been temping in the same building as Steven's office. Steven had gotten to her and she was "his date" for the party.

"Nope, she is over by the table doing lines with lead from the movie. Steven told her to have a good time but that they would fuck before he took her home."

Tyrone took his wife by the arm and they went inside. The house was now something out of Boogie Nights. Every piece of furniture could be (and had been) fucked on, the art was all erotic, the lighting all dim, and the air smelled of sex. In the living room several personal portraits of Kimy hung on the walls. Each one showed Kimy naked in various positions of sex. She had painted them herself based on some photos Steven took. Like all her work, they were wonderfully done.

Tyrone nodded and led Monica out the door. Monica looked a bit surprised. "We are going home? This party is going to go till dawn, why the rush?"

Tyrone squeezed her hand. "I want to fuck my lovely wife and partner in making a very Open Minded Community. I want to fuck her in private, with no one watching, because I want her to know exactly how much I love her and how much I enjoy doing this with her."

Monica grinned and licked his ear. "Well, then, let's go."

Just outside the door Tyrone leaned in close to Monica and said "You know, this housing project is all filled up now. No more room for growth."

Monica nodded.

"Well, a friend of mine called the other day with an offer on a new real estate deal. Turns out he wants a partner to go in on buying a new high end apartment building."

Monica looked her husband in the eyes and said "Tell me more..."

THE END?

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,361 Followers