All Comments on 'Open Wide'

by ReiverToo

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

i down right love it..congrats your a good writer

TheBiOneTheBiOnealmost 13 years ago
Great!

I hadn't read a story as hot as this one in a while... I hope you'll continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My kind of story

Very hot... I'll just edit the personal toilet part out of my mind and hope I don't see more surprises like that in your next story. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love this story

omg please continue with this story, i came so many times just reading it ,please dont disappoint ur fans lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Please continue, this storyline is amazing. I wish I was in bobs place so badly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great great story

really liked your story. would be wonderful to read another chapter of it!!!!

themegahomothemegahomoalmost 13 years ago
A bit melodramatic but excellent

Well written, engaging and sexy. Good stuff man thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Couple suggestions.

The setting, like you mentioned, was fantastic. You painted an amazing picture with the dentist, the strap ons, etc. I just wish you wouldn't have made it such a fat cock. I understood how it worked with the story line, but I came here to jerk off, and that didn't work for me.

Secondly, the slave. You could have made the guy a young 20 something without a wife or a very good job. Since she was running a presumably independent practice, it wouldn't be a giant leap of faith to assume that his shitty work covered dental at a shitty place. Put those two together, and you have a perfect story with some amazing high points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dream come ture

Great story wish I was that guy getting cleaning. Dream of being entrapped and enslaved by such a shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Was fine and sweet at the start

But later on, the whole sudden switch of evil bitch mode thing, COMPLETELY ruined it for me. Thought itd be all an afairish type thing she really loved with sweet undertones, but then just turned to a sort of disgusting forced slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I loved it. I really hope you write some more chapters.

goodlorigoodloriover 12 years ago
Much more please!!

Hot-hot-hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hot hot hot hot hot hot

love it!!

more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She male lover

very good story. I was fortunate enough to live for a few years Rio and as you probably know Brazil has some of the most beautiful shemales in the world ad lots of them. Within a very short time I had become a whore for the love of a shemale. I got fucked by them, sucked them off when they wanted and did just about anything else they desired. Rio is over run with strip joints that feature shemale performers. Many times I ended up on stage giving my ass to one of them while blowing others. I loved every second of my life as a slut. Really hated to leave the country.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 11 years ago
may i be next Please

What a dream situation. Wish it was me in eal life. Cannot wait until She takes his or my ass pussy as well. Mistress P_lease use me as Your bitch.

vickygvickygabout 11 years ago
Great story

If ever a story warranted a further chapter it's this one......please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jeez

Why'd you make her a sympathetic character and then a complete bitch? That video leaking out could cause such a lawsuit, she'd be paying out of her ass for the rest of her life.

And while being submissive might be appealing to some, nobody wants to be anybody's toilet. I hate when people bring that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was good at first

Last bit ruined it. From the moment she became a total bitch

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 10 years ago

Enjoyed it. Would love to see a sequel with him becoming her toilet slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

She needs a longer cock to split his ass with. 10 inches at least. Also I concur, I want to see him become a toilet slave.

PS - If you're not dead of natural causes then please write a nice long sequel or two. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I also agree. Awesome read. Needs a nice long sequel describing his slavery. He definitely should be used as a full toilet slave, be fucked just like she describes it. Also, his penis wasn't mentioned, but perhaps make him have a very small one, which she locks in a tight, tiny, metal chastity device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I really like her domination. Story said what my wish

Bellow is my favorite part of this storyShe put her feet down and lifted herself off my chest leaning over me so her dick was directly above my mouth. As she did that her uniform skirt swung forward and covered my head. Suddenly I was in a dark and humid cocoon. The odor of sex was overwhelming: sweat, sexual juices, perfume and the piquant odor of Nicole's busy penis. With the darkness and Nicole's thighs blocking my ears my remaining senses of feel, smell, and taste were totally focused on Nicole's massive prick and how I could satisfy her lust. I was in a different, totally consuming space. It was wonderful!

9446614365

Saqwana1Saqwana1almost 8 years ago
It was..

it was fun until the whole forced slavery thing came up. I used to be into it, but as i got older i stopped liking it as much. it was decently written the ending was not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent !!!

Why don't you continue this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talk about a story to continue

Pls pls pls don't keep us in suspense. Next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sort of...

The whole story was amazing and incredible! Right up until that slavery part at the end. That wasn't really my cup of tea. Such a good writing though. Do a continuation please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i like this story

i was so horny to read this story, even the part under the skirt.

my fantasy is similar.

i wish a shemale with a long uniform skirt and underneath only pantyhose sit on my face, my face is trapped under her skirt and i have to smell and suck her through the nylonpantyhose and she ride hard my face until she cums deep in my mouth.

if a shemale is interested on them please contact me.

nylonstrumpfhose@gmx.ch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hottt

But please this story needs another "entry".

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa

I came in the "Peggy Lee voice".

Fever when you hold me tight

Fever! In the morning

Fever all through the night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A "TASTE" TO LAST ME, FOR THE: "REST-OF-MY-LIFE"!!!

"FAMTASTIC"! "FANTASTIC"!! "FANTASTIC"!!! "SWEET", "THICK", "WHITE" & "WARM-TRANNY-CUM"!!! A "SIMPLY-DELICIOUS", "Story"!!! "Most", "Most Sincerely", "Daddy Artie"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent !

Wish there was more to this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
New Used

Once dressed in my best out fit black corset red string thong black ff seamed stockings red striper heels.Blond wig eye make up pink lip stick pink nails.White short skirt white sheer blouse.Off to met the cock of my dreams a ten inch hard black cock .Hoping to fit it all in my mouth if not in my nice white ass.When i got to his place there were more then one hard cock there.Stripped down to my corset stockings and heels with four hard black looking me in my face.Hands bound behind my back on my back leggs high in the air with a monster cock deep in my ass.I sucked and fucked all four and did ass to mouth filling me with loads of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great twist at the end. Gave all of us submissive guys who love sucking trans cock a great rush and a dream fulfillment.

ndeavourndeavourover 2 years ago

Hot! Delightful! Arousing!

panda777panda777over 1 year ago

The ending wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I love any story about a dominant trans woman in a dental setting. The idea of her measuring her patients' mouths is so clever!

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Great story. Great writing. I've a dental appointment Monday. Can't wait to 'open wide'.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I was enjoying the story until the end. Much better endings could have been used and that blackmail didn’t equal out. However, very good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous